New Interview Database

#1 User is offline   Terez 

• High Analyst of TQB
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:WWQBD?
  • WoT Fangirl, Rank Traitor

Posted 18 February 2012 - 01:54 AM

NEW INTERVIEW DATABASE

We have been working on this for almost a year now! I started out intending this to be just a WoT interview database, but Brandon's stuff is so integrated with WoT stuff that it's impossible to separate, so I asked the guys from 17th Shard to help keep up the non-WoT side of things. So Brandon has the unique pleasure of being the most over-scrutinized author on the internet.

The page linked has the search box and the tag list. The WoT tags are first, and the Brandon tags second (alphabetical order starts over with his tags). We have to figure out a way to label the Brandon tags; it's not as easy as it looks because the page is automatically updated via a post we use to input the tags. Anyway, the tags are my favorite part, as it separates everything into nice categories, but we really need to do some work on the non-WoT tags to make them fully functional. That's more of an ongoing project than the WoT stuff; I only have a few tweaks to make there. And I have to catch up Brandon's Twitter feed over the weekend. Hopefully it will eventually be just as useful to Brandonfans as it is to WoT fans. We're getting there!

PS—The tags are now sorted into columns. I did some work on Brandontags last night, but there's still a lot of work to be done there.[/PS]

When you click on the link above, you can go to the INTERVIEW DATABASE link for a reverse-chronological list of all the interviews and signing reports.

This post has been edited by Terez: 18 February 2012 - 11:40 PM

The President (2012) said:

Please proceed, Governor.

Chris Christie (2016) said:

There it is.

Elizabeth Warren (2020) said:

And no, I’m not talking about Donald Trump. I’m talking about Mayor Bloomberg.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users