• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Where can I get the book?

#1 User is offline   Jaghut#1 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 25 January 2012 - 01:47 AM

Hi,

So I live in the U.S. and I was wondering if there is any possible way that I can buy the book here or do I have to wait until it gets released in the U.S.?

#2 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 25 January 2012 - 02:05 AM

There's a link on the side of Malazanempire.com for Amazon.co.uk that'll give the site some love if you use it. That's where I ordered it and it is sitting 3 feet away and took about 4 days to ship.

Or just click on "Website" above and it'll be on your left.

This post has been edited by H.D.: 25 January 2012 - 02:07 AM

Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#3 User is offline   Jaghut#1 

• Recruit

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:58 AM

View PostH.D., on 25 January 2012 - 02:05 AM, said:

There's a link on the side of Malazanempire.com for Amazon.co.uk that'll give the site some love if you use it. That's where I ordered it and it is sitting 3 feet away and took about 4 days to ship.

Or just click on "Website" above and it'll be on your left.

Doesn't that only ship to the U.K.?

#4 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:13 AM

You'll have to pay for shipping to the U.S. Which is about $10 dollars. Unless you use Bookdepository.com which isn't as reliable for free-shipping. But, is still from the UK. And still can mail things overseas.

Book Depository also has troubles with hardbacks, FYI.

And, I'm U.S. Otherwise I wouldn't have answered.

This post has been edited by H.D.: 25 January 2012 - 04:15 AM

Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#5 User is offline   Hocknose 

• High Fist

Posted 25 January 2012 - 09:43 AM

This has got to be one of the only occasions I can think of where us in the UK get things before N.America. It's nearly always the other way round!!

#6 User is offline   polishgenius 

• Heart of Courage
  • Group: LHTEC

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:02 PM

View PostHocknose, on 25 January 2012 - 09:43 AM, said:

This has got to be one of the only occasions I can think of where us in the UK get things before N.America. It's nearly always the other way round!!

We get quite a lot of book releases before America. Possibly something to do with the smaller print-runs needed?
I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you.

#7 User is offline   Ben Delat 

• Sergeant

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:51 PM

amazon charged u $10 for shipping to the US?

With a prime account or no?

When I calculated shipping from the UK amazon to arizona it said $33 for just shipping, with a prime account it said 12 or something like that.

#8 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:55 PM

Delivery was 7 pounds, book was 12.20.

#9 User is offline   Sinon 

• Recruit

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:00 PM

I found a site to order from the US. Just ordered mine from http://www.langtonin...isbn=0593064518 totaled out to be 35 bucks and some change after s&h. So while a bit pricey still a ton better than waiting 3+ more months.

But hey if that pesky 7-10 day wait on the $6.99 shipping option is just too long you can get UPS international express shipping at the discount rate of $140.79 HAHAH!

This post has been edited by Sinon: 04 February 2012 - 06:02 PM

Along the way a woman drove me to drink and I have not yet stopped to thank her.

#10 User is offline   Catherine 

• Lieutenant
  • Interests:SCA<br />International Side-saddle Association<br />good books<br />the Space Channe<br />Arabian horses

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:29 PM

got mine yesterday from Amazon.ca, yeah

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users