Malazan Empire: ICE confuses the timeline even more - Malazan Empire

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ICE confuses the timeline even more How? HOW? (spoilers, duh)

#81 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:09 PM

View PostExcellence, on 24 March 2012 - 10:08 AM, said:

I've not seen this mentioned so here goes my Hyrulian rupee -- maybe Teblor grow quickly. That's nothing unusual. Different people, different things.

As for Harllo . . . I hated his storyline on Toll the Hounds. The Rapespawn was a punching bag, and if I wanted to read that garbage I would have picked up a Martin book, where mothers and daughters are stripped naked to slave as waitresses for vicious pirates. This is not what I read books for, to see women and children beaten up.

View PostExcellence, on 15 April 2012 - 01:59 AM, said:

'wort, if I did, I would be reading a Martin book, where females are second class to menfolk, where mothers and daughters are stripped nakes by pirates to waiter on them, etc.

sensing some strong Martin-hate from this one;

I always thought everybody liked to have naked females wait on their tables, maybe that's why my restaurant chain "Bondage, Burgers, & Buccaneers" was such a dismal failure - Curse you, cruel Fate!@
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#82 User is offline   tiam 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:10 PM

View PostEdonidd, on 15 April 2012 - 05:12 AM, said:

I never got the impression that Miner Imass met Seguleh before. He.said he.met the first, I just assumed he meant the first of the Imass, as in Tool, or whatever his name was at that point, or the first before Tool was around or whatever. Then he said he never challenged the champions or something to that effect. There have been other instances were they were called champions, I think Trake was refered to as a Champion of the First Empire or something like that.

There were are and will be plenty of other huge problems, some of which are always hard for me to ignore. I just didn't think the Miner's comment to the sixth was one of them. Him getting out of the Azath house to go into the palace in the first place makes a lot less sense to me, but that has nothing to do with the timeline.

He said he never would have challenged the champions (Eldrii) back then but decided to see how things have changed.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users