Mafia 80 - The Benses IV Flocking Dragons

#841 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:25 PM

View PostOkaros, on 12 January 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 12 January 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

SORRIT AND KESSO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

No anger here, but I'd really like you two to stop arguing about it. It doesn't matter anymore.

Okay, now that I've said that... I have another opinion. I don't care that it's night, because I tend to forget things when I don't post them right away and I might be silenced tomorrow.

No guarantees here, but this seems like a pretty good case of Okaros setting up tomorrow's lynch.

View PostOkaros, on 12 January 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

A sign of Atra's innocence? He's fingered 2 people who have no votes on them. I'm quite tempted to bekieve Shelly's played us with that ridiculous reveal.

He also set up today's lynch, with Atra being innocent. Btw, I like the picture scenes, quite funny.

Am I off base here, or does that seem suspicious?

It is suspicious. I'm purposefully trying to make myself look more suspicious as you guys keep saying how very townie I am and basically painting a big 'kill him' sign on my forehead.

:rofl:

scum knows eachother, which means they know everyone else is town. The killer isn't scared of killing his symp. We've been over this. This seems on purpose to me, this mistake. I am annoyed, and I'd be more annoyed if you turn out to be scum after all that day 1 shit.

#842 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:28 PM

View PostOsseric, on 12 January 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

View PostKessobahn, on 12 January 2012 - 10:21 PM, said:

umm, actually, it's quite relevant. because even if you are an inno RI with a tendency to gnaw on your toes every time an idea comes to you, i'm not so sure about Sorritt.

I don't disagree, but it doesn't mean you have to argue back and forth about it. Use it in a case against him, but don't continue a battle of what comes down to opinion. It's like arguing abortion, no one is going to convince the other.

well, given this is somehtign I actually feel strongly about, the analogy's not that strong, lol, but I get the point...

#843 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:30 PM

you know, I've just realized, I have absolutely no read on Eloth. I'm still re-reading, and i'm yet to find anyhting memorable by him.

#844 User is offline   Okaros 

• Sergeant

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:32 PM

View PostOsseric, on 12 January 2012 - 10:25 PM, said:

View PostOkaros, on 12 January 2012 - 10:23 PM, said:

SORRIT AND KESSO SHUT THE FUCK UP.

No anger here, but I'd really like you two to stop arguing about it. It doesn't matter anymore.

Okay, now that I've said that... I have another opinion. I don't care that it's night, because I tend to forget things when I don't post them right away and I might be silenced tomorrow.

No guarantees here, but this seems like a pretty good case of Okaros setting up tomorrow's lynch.

A sign of Atra's innocence? He's fingered 2 people who have no votes on them. I'm quite tempted to bekieve Shelly's played us with that ridiculous reveal.

He also set up today's lynch, with Atra being innocent. Btw, I like the picture scenes, quite funny.

It is suspicious. I'm purposefully trying to make myself look more suspicious as you guys keep saying how very townie I am and basically painting a big 'kill him' sign on my forehead.

:rofl:

scum knows eachother, which means they know everyone else is town. The killer isn't scared of killing his symp. We've been over this. This seems on purpose to me, this mistake. I am annoyed, and I'd be more annoyed if you turn out to be scum after all that day 1 shit.

What? That has absolutely nothing to do with what I just said. I meant that scum would prefer to keep alive those people who seem suspicious to town and might be lynch candidates. Whereas those who no one accuses will be NK'd.

#845 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:35 PM

Oh. Sorry, I guess I'm just jumpy

#846 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

:facepalm:

The question is not whether you believe it, but whether scum is going to believe it.

Essentially, three scenarios.
1) I die. You look foolish for calling me scum trying to trick people.
2) I do not die, and there is a NK. This constructs the following attack angle from scum: kill elsewhere, hope I'm not healing that guy and then say: of course Shelly didn't die, he must be the killer! And then you lynch me.
3) There is no NK. Rather than believing my heal worked (long odds), someone may come with a theory that I am scum and withheld my kill to PI myself. And then you lynch me, or wait a day, or two, get more nervous, and then lynch me.
4) Finally, if scum does leave me alive, I am going to be a fairly decent target for BB2, so when I'm still around when BB1 gets nailed, I guess my lynch becomes a bit of a necessity, especially if we have the time to get rid of me just for surety's sake.

The one issue there is that I am not really bothered about either of the scenario's. I'm not going to be standing at the end of the game /shrug. I am going to make a lot of people who really want to lynch me look foolish upon CF, though.

With regard to your comments: it would have been better if you both had saved them for tomorrow, really, no chance to look foolish if I go out by NK.
But if you are scum, I guess you can look all innocent and say: wow, so he was truly town, what a ridiculous play, he looked so, soooo scummy!

#847 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:46 PM

View PostEloth, on 12 January 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

Also a point, people are making lists this early? We have one lynch train to go off, and one death, we don't have as many interaction between known entities such as Tiamatha and Galayn Lord. I think it is a bit too early to be making lists on players as they make people lazy. Some people stand out and some people don't as of yet. I find that if several people are finding something off about a player then that player should be looked at more thoroughly.

I thought i'd point this out.
yes, it's day 1. we also have over 730 posts (at that point) to sift through.

it's not about how much time has gone. it's about how much content people have tossed on thread.

#848 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:53 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 12 January 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

View PostEloth, on 12 January 2012 - 09:33 AM, said:

Also a point, people are making lists this early? We have one lynch train to go off, and one death, we don't have as many interaction between known entities such as Tiamatha and Galayn Lord. I think it is a bit too early to be making lists on players as they make people lazy. Some people stand out and some people don't as of yet. I find that if several people are finding something off about a player then that player should be looked at more thoroughly.

I thought i'd point this out.
yes, it's day 1. we also have over 730 posts (at that point) to sift through.

it's not about how much time has gone. it's about how much content people have tossed on thread.

This ^

#849 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:53 PM

huh, did not see that Atrahal edited Eloth as his other scum suspicion.

go figure.

#850 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:55 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 12 January 2012 - 10:43 PM, said:

:facepalm:

The question is not whether you believe it, but whether scum is going to believe it.

Essentially, three scenarios.
1) I die. You look foolish for calling me scum trying to trick people.
2) I do not die, and there is a NK. This constructs the following attack angle from scum: kill elsewhere, hope I'm not healing that guy and then say: of course Shelly didn't die, he must be the killer! And then you lynch me.
3) There is no NK. Rather than believing my heal worked (long odds), someone may come with a theory that I am scum and withheld my kill to PI myself. And then you lynch me, or wait a day, or two, get more nervous, and then lynch me.
4) Finally, if scum does leave me alive, I am going to be a fairly decent target for BB2, so when I'm still around when BB1 gets nailed, I guess my lynch becomes a bit of a necessity, especially if we have the time to get rid of me just for surety's sake.

The one issue there is that I am not really bothered about either of the scenario's. I'm not going to be standing at the end of the game /shrug. I am going to make a lot of people who really want to lynch me look foolish upon CF, though.

With regard to your comments: it would have been better if you both had saved them for tomorrow, really, no chance to look foolish if I go out by NK.
But if you are scum, I guess you can look all innocent and say: wow, so he was truly town, what a ridiculous play, he looked so, soooo scummy!

Yeah, you and Osseric put us in a tight spot. We'll just have to deal with it. though number 1. should read:

1) I Die me and Osseric look foolish for making stupid plays and over reacting.

That being said, you have the 4 options down pat. If scum does leave you alive at least we have a shot at you making a heal. Even if we then lynch you, it's a net win for town.

#851 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:03 PM

Okay, can we have done with the running around calling each other stupid? It's unhelpful.

#852 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:04 PM

View PostSilanah, on 12 January 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

Running out of time a bit...

I'm going

Vote Atrahal

I thought the cases on Atra have been the strongest made, the reason I've been reluctant to vote for today him is the fact that he's been silenced.

I didn't like this vote. Lazy dis interested town? Or scum that just wanted a lynch. He seems to be either laying low or just not invested in the game.

#853 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:04 PM

View PostSilanah, on 12 January 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

Okay, can we have done with the running around calling each other stupid? It's unhelpful.

But it adds an inch to their e-peen.

#854 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:05 PM

View PostSilanah, on 12 January 2012 - 11:03 PM, said:

Shut up dummy. :p

#855 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:07 PM

View PostKorlat, on 12 January 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

I'm going

Vote Atrahal

I thought the cases on Atra have been the strongest made, the reason I've been reluctant to vote for today him is the fact that he's been silenced.

I didn't like this vote. Lazy dis interested town? Or scum that just wanted a lynch. He seems to be either laying low or just not invested in the game.

I don't like people talking about suspicions at night, really. I'll have to go back and do a re-read on you to see if this is a frequent occurance in your play up until now, but quick strokes of the tar brush on general behavior instead of a detailed case often characterise a symp.

This post has been edited by Sheltatha Lore: 12 January 2012 - 11:08 PM

#856 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:08 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 12 January 2012 - 11:07 PM, said:

I'm going

Vote Atrahal

I don't like people talking about suspicions at night, really. I'll have to go back and do a re-read on you to see if this is a frequent occurance in your play up until now, but quick strokes of the tar brush on general behavior instead of a detailed case often characterise a symp.

edit to remove a half-finished earlier sentence about the tar brush. I care that much about properly conveying my message.

#857 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:09 PM

I'm going

Vote Atrahal

Umm, that was the hammer vote. Previous to that I was sleeping.

#858 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:10 PM

anyhow, see you in the morning. Or not, of course.

#859 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:13 PM

I'm going

Vote Atrahal

This night is a bit different as we have a healer who outed himself on thread to someone who was trying to draw a NK. Did you forget that part?

#860 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:16 PM

View PostKorlat, on 12 January 2012 - 11:13 PM, said:

I'm going

Vote Atrahal

This night is a bit different as we have a healer who outed himself on thread to someone who was trying to draw a NK. Did you forget that part?

Even the outcome of that relies on Night resolution. I really can't see how this changes the golden rule of not having a discussion at night.

Share this topic:

• 66 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

44 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 44 guests, 0 anonymous users