• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

View PostEloth, on 11 January 2012 - 03:17 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

View PostOlar Ethil, on 11 January 2012 - 02:53 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

View PostOlar Ethil, on 11 January 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

afaik osseric made a couple of posts with these exact words. I'm not holding him to all the argumetns i made on day one but he kept his vote on okaros until the hammer; yet he still said on thread that the tiam lynch was inevitable. and then a (fake? real?) reveal that can do nothing except hurt town if osseric is truly inno. if he's scum then well done. but he is an unfortunate distraction at this point, and without further evidence lynching him is probably a waste of time right now.

I kept my vote on Okaros because Tiam was at L-2 for like 6 hours. Completely justified. YOU are the unfortunate distraction, in my opinion.

seriously? I was the only one even trying to push a case on someone other than tiam, because the tiam votes were really weak. we spent most of the day teaching you about wifom and what it really is. you REVEALED AS HEALER LESS THAN 12 HOURS ago. explain how I am the distraction and you are not.

First of all, I was pushing a case on Okaros, I believe someone was pushing a case on Kara. You weren't even the first person to try to push a case on me, but enough people were opposed that it didn't make it.

Secondly, if my healer reveal was true, you're literally mentally retarded for pointing it out. Shelly did the same thing, which is weird.

But you did mention it? Why? I think you were bullshitting myself just trying to draw the NK which is fair enough if you think there are better roled players on your team...

I do wonder why Sorrit seems to back you up and defend you, you can do that yourself, could it be that Sorrit is trying to set you up as BB, we lynch you, you turn out to be innocent, it makes him look innocent so people leave him alone? I say this because it is like he is fake symping you.

I noticed that too. All I can say is that I don't like not responding. I could just have sit back but I'd rather participate and there was just too much nonsense going on for me to ignore.

#622 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:20 PM

View PostSorrit, on 11 January 2012 - 03:15 PM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 03:14 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

Oh no...

That's what you get when you try to be cute.
That's also why there are unwritten rules in mafia.

I asked you, you danced around it. What else can I do but counterclaim?

I've heard being intelligent is all the rage these days.

A healer for a scum is a good trade.
Fact 1: he shouldn't have put it on thread if he didn't want people to ask about it.
Fact 2: I asked about it without directly counter-claiming and get called stupid by him for calling attention to his stupidity.

Laughing off accusations is all the rage, so he was really eager to paint those black for those asking after it. If he had confirmed, we had nailed scum. Now, well, we know where the NK goes.

#623 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:20 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 03:17 PM, said:

If you had just waited 10 seconds before posting that, I would have clarified... I don't even know what to do at this point.

If you answered straight "no" instead of first trying to be cute, I would have zipped up.

#624 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:21 PM

Additionally, when the entire discussion circles around what Osseric has said and is saying, it's pretty natural to end up either attacking or defending him, and since I agree with his stance I end up defending him as well.

#625 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

View PostEloth, on 11 January 2012 - 03:19 PM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 03:06 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

View PostOlar Ethil, on 11 January 2012 - 02:25 PM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 06:25 AM, said:

View PostGalayn Lord, on 11 January 2012 - 06:22 AM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 06:21 AM, said:

Fuck off.

Please kill me tonight. I'm pretty much done here.

What's this?

I think I just burned myself out on the first day. -Again- Kill me. I am target. I am healer, you should kill me.

?

this is extremely unfortunate, because if he's lying we don't really have a way of knowing, NKs are all WIFOM regardless. or it could have been sympage that produced the WIFOM. either way, it's bad play for town.

So what do you guys think about Shelly and OE pointing this out? Seems counter productive.

I only put out what you put fairly obviously on thread.
Healer is about the only role you don't reveal - ever. I can see how you perhaps did it to attract killer attention, but since you put it out there, I now demand clarification. Are you, or are you not?

EDIT: shorten quote to relevant bits

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

afaik osseric made a couple of posts with these exact words. I'm not holding him to all the argumetns i made on day one but he kept his vote on okaros until the hammer; yet he still said on thread that the tiam lynch was inevitable. and then a (fake? real?) reveal that can do nothing except hurt town if osseric is truly inno. if he's scum then well done. but he is an unfortunate distraction at this point, and without further evidence lynching him is probably a waste of time right now.

I kept my vote on Okaros because Tiam was at L-2 for like 6 hours. Completely justified. YOU are the unfortunate distraction, in my opinion.

seriously? I was the only one even trying to push a case on someone other than tiam, because the tiam votes were really weak. we spent most of the day teaching you about wifom and what it really is. you REVEALED AS HEALER LESS THAN 12 HOURS ago. explain how I am the distraction and you are not.

First of all, I was pushing a case on Okaros, I believe someone was pushing a case on Kara. You weren't even the first person to try to push a case on me, but enough people were opposed that it didn't make it.

Secondly, if my healer reveal was true, you're literally mentally retarded for pointing it out. Shelly did the same thing, which is weird.

Let's put it this way. I counter-claim healer.

Playing catch up here but...

You have two posts here, one saying you never ever reveal that role, then the second you reveal it yourself, in between Osseric denies it. WTF?

Because a counter-claim will net you a liar and a true guy.
Healer can be powerful but I do consider myself a good trade for one scum.

#626 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

But you did mention it? Why? I think you were bullshitting myself just trying to draw the NK which is fair enough if you think there are better roled players on your team...

I do wonder why Sorrit seems to back you up and defend you, you can do that yourself, could it be that Sorrit is trying to set you up as BB, we lynch you, you turn out to be innocent, it makes him look innocent so people leave him alone? I say this because it is like he is fake symping you.

I was thinking that this could be the case. But in this case with the healer stuff he has every right to be as active here, because the only two people who brought it up wouldn't leave me alone. Sorrit understood why I did it, I think, and wanted to just leave it at that. But shelly pushed it, and as I answered he went balls out, and now we have this..

#627 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:23 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 03:21 PM, said:

I was thinking that this could be the case. But in this case with the healer stuff he has every right to be as active here, because the only two people who brought it up wouldn't leave me alone. Sorrit understood why I did it, I think, and wanted to just leave it at that. But shelly pushed it, and as I answered he went balls out, and now we have this..

Well now at least we can share a few tears together and sing songs of better days.

#628 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 03:21 PM, said:

I had an inkling why you did it. Read my post, I even asked it. But if there is a chance to net scum by direct counterclaim, you do know it is too good to pass up without questioning, especially since you PIed yourself with the whole 'it is a theory and if he is not scum, I am next' bit.

#629 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

Let's put it this way. I counter-claim healer.

Posted Image

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Atrahal: 11 January 2012 - 03:27 PM

#630 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:26 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 03:20 PM, said:

If you had just waited 10 seconds before posting that, I would have clarified... I don't even know what to do at this point.

If you answered straight "no" instead of first trying to be cute, I would have zipped up.

Smart town would have ignored it. They would hope that scum saw it, and try to kill me for it at some point.

I danced around it to keep that nagging doubt in the back of scum's mind, as sorrit said.

You pushed it. When I saw the post, I went to respond. 5 minutes after you posted the demand for me to confirm or deny, you counter claimed healer. I responded with no, I was RI 1 minute after you counter revealed. You could have waited a bit longer for me to confirm or deny..

#631 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:27 PM

Or just, you know, have been clever.

What's the number one rule when playing healer?

Never reveal.

#632 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:31 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

Smart town would have ignored it. They would hope that scum saw it, and try to kill me for it at some point.

I danced around it to keep that nagging doubt in the back of scum's mind, as sorrit said.

You pushed it. When I saw the post, I went to respond. 5 minutes after you posted the demand for me to confirm or deny, you counter claimed healer. I responded with no, I was RI 1 minute after you counter revealed. You could have waited a bit longer for me to confirm or deny..

Perhaps. I'll agree I made a mistake by being this hasty but when I demanded clarification, I knew also that it would be extremely scummy if I demanded that and disappeared (I just missed a train I really needed to catch because of doing this shit, and wouldn't have been back before midnight my time).

Anyhow, you can paint me black and continue congratulating yourself on being smart and trying to draw a kill and consider me a fucking idiot, but let's not forget that you made 2 very basic mistakes here and mine wouldn't have been here if you hadn't made yours. Damage is done.

#633 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:33 PM

just....

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Right. Shelly is daft. We've all agreed. Let's move on.

Got any thoughts on my suspicion of Korlat?

#634 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:33 PM

View PostSorrit, on 11 January 2012 - 03:27 PM, said:

Never reveal.

I think you made your PoV abundantly clear.

#635 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:34 PM

Smart town would have would have wondered why you said it and yet was not night killed therefore painting you as scummy. Sheltatha by counter revealing has now put his balls on the table but then again it may sow confusion to the killers as to who is the healer OR Sheltatha might be RI and is protecting the rest of us by painting himself as a target.

#636 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:35 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

Perhaps. I'll agree I made a mistake by being this hasty but when I demanded clarification, I knew also that it would be extremely scummy if I demanded that and disappeared (I just missed a train I really needed to catch because of doing this shit, and wouldn't have been back before midnight my time).

Anyhow, you can paint me black and continue congratulating yourself on being smart and trying to draw a kill and consider me a fucking idiot, but let's not forget that you made 2 very basic mistakes here and mine wouldn't have been here if you hadn't made yours. Damage is done.

I'm really not trying to call you an idiot. I don't think it was a good idea to point out my reveal, but you did it. Oh well I guess.. damage is done.

#637 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:36 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

View PostSorrit, on 11 January 2012 - 03:27 PM, said:

Never reveal.

I think you made your PoV abundantly clear.

Yes, yes I have. Now that we've found common ground; what do you think of Korlat?

#638 User is offline   Olar Ethil 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:41 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

View PostPath-Shaper, on 11 January 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

The night brings some rest from the carnage, but only a bit.

Soon, dawn comes, waking the beasts for a new round of hostilities. Not all the beasts, though.

Galayn Lord (H.D.) is dead. He was inno

It is Day 2. 35 hours and 59 minutes remaining

12 Players still alive: Atrahal, Eloth, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tulas Shorn

7 votes to lynch, 6 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Atrahal, Eloth, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tulas Shorn

Awe :rofl: I liked GL.

View PostOkaros, on 11 January 2012 - 11:05 AM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 05:17 AM, said:

I'm just so curious if Okaros is inno or scum, to see if all this arguing was completely pointless and the real scum were just sitting back laughing the whole time.

If I was cruel and mean-spirited, I would say that this was all pointless and yes, scum was laughing. As I tried to explain in one of my earlier picture posts, silencing is a tool for scum designed to direct attention AWAY from them, not TO them. Yes, there is precedent for scum silencing themselves, but in general it doesn't happen, as the silenced player ALWAYS gathers a lot of attention, whether one particular player has an Osseric-like hard-on for them or not.

However.

I really had nothing against Osseric attempting to make a case out of it (and I'm not going to get into the whole WIFOM thing you were all, erm, loving). It was just as valid to pursue me as it was any other player. No, I couldn't perhaps do as much as normal to defend myself, but that's really the same disability that any low-posting player has.

I know the rest of you can't go on this, but to me Osseric is inno. As again, I tried to say in pictures, because I know that I am inno, that makes me convinced that Osseric is inno. If he was scum he would know this, and wouldn't be so vociferously trying to get me lynched as, upon my inevitable inno CF, he would surely be next for the chopping block. Anyway, that's just to let you know my thinking on that.

Having said that, I really had no idea who to vote for yesterday. My vote for Tiam was just to show Galayn (I think) that I didn't care about them, but really, I wasn't convinced one way or the other. On a gut level, the likes of Atrahal and Eloth stand out to me, but I'd have to go back and take a look as to why that is.

Finally, Osseric: stop crying like a little girl just because you didn't get your way. You repeatedly said you were doing this for town, and didn't care about dying for the good of town blah blah blah whine whine whine. Well, prove it then. Stop having a strop, move on, and carry on playing for the good of town - none of this 'kill me now' bullshit. Drama queen.

I was crying because of the frustration of trying to explain my position an almost no one understanding. My brain was fried, I was angry, etc. My apologies, I'm ready to get back into the game.

Thanks for all the back up, Sorrit, but it would have been more useful yesterday. At this point I just want to move past it and not clutter up day 2.

View PostOlar Ethil, on 11 January 2012 - 02:25 PM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 06:25 AM, said:

View PostGalayn Lord, on 11 January 2012 - 06:22 AM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 06:21 AM, said:

Fuck off.

Please kill me tonight. I'm pretty much done here.

What's this?

I think I just burned myself out on the first day. -Again- Kill me. I am target. I am healer, you should kill me.

?

this is extremely unfortunate, because if he's lying we don't really have a way of knowing, NKs are all WIFOM regardless. or it could have been sympage that produced the WIFOM. either way, it's bad play for town.

So what do you guys think about Shelly and OE pointing this out? Seems counter productive.

What do you think about OE? I can't tell if he's scummy or just a total dickhead. But his quality of posts is mostly terrible. A few other players who want me lynched back up their position with decent posts. But his shit is weak. Really, his entire case last night was based upon the wifom misunderstanding that we'll hopefully not clutter the thread with today, and some joke posts.

I can summarize my gameplay yesterday:

In the beginning of the day, I put a -different- case out there. When GL opposed it, I responded with ***joking*** agression. I wasn't actually being aggressive with GL, he was actually discussing it rather nicely if I remember. Then towards the middle/end of the day I started to get ***actually*** aggressive. There most of the joking stops, and sometimes I'm a dickhead. I apologize.

yeah, to the underlined part , let me say, no fucking shit. and it's your fault that it's even on thread in the first place. you are responsible for the wiform that dominated day 1 discussion and led to an "unavoidable", yet baseless lynch on tiam.

and then you revealed as healer.

#639 User is offline   Olar Ethil 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:43 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 03:12 PM, said:

No, I'm not. I'm RI.

I know how to play mafia. I was trying to draw the nk.

But looks like the nk hit an RI anyway. Or do we not get roles in the CF in this game?

massive crossposts going on here.

if you'll notice I didn't mention anything about your reveal until after night resolved FOR THAT VERY REASON. I'm not an idiot. but you need to explain now.

#640 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:48 PM

View PostSorrit, on 11 January 2012 - 03:36 PM, said:

Yes, yes I have. Now that we've found common ground; what do you think of Korlat?

Currently no opinion.
I'm in a hurry and frankly, also too pissed off to go and do a re-read on them, can't remember them being around much but that is likely timezone related. I seldom have an opinion of people after 1.5 days of playing, frankly, except for those who stand out.

I'll go and take a bit of distance from the thread now. My main gutfeeling at the start of today, end of yesterday, was that Atrahal might be scum. Too many terse, extremely controlled replies.

Share this topic:

• 66 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

13 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users