#601 User is offline   Olar Ethil 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:32 PM

View PostTulas Shorn, on 11 January 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

View PostKaratallid, on 11 January 2012 - 11:26 AM, said:

View PostSorrit, on 11 January 2012 - 11:20 AM, said:

View PostTulas Shorn, on 11 January 2012 - 11:15 AM, said:

Somehow the last part got deleted from my explanation on Karat. Paraphrasing what I said before - He ends everything by removing his vote, so that he's not even on the train in the end.

Yeah I noticed that too. At that point Tiam's lynch was pretty much guaranteed as well.

Guaranteed? I think you forget that in the last stages of the day, Osseric was being fingered as a possible switch. People were hesitant to try moving a long train from one to another, but there was the point where the whole discussion of "i can hammer if..." and self-voting was brought up. Tiam was not a done deal (and Osseric earlier in the day was a done deal by your logic)

I'll have to take other peoples word on that, because just reading things as they are it looked like Tiam was going to be the lynch, barring some wild swing at the end.

afaik osseric made a couple of posts with these exact words. I'm not holding him to all the argumetns i made on day one but he kept his vote on okaros until the hammer; yet he still said on thread that the tiam lynch was inevitable. and then a (fake? real?) reveal that can do nothing except hurt town if osseric is truly inno. if he's scum then well done. but he is an unfortunate distraction at this point, and without further evidence lynching him is probably a waste of time right now.

#602 User is offline   Atrahal 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:40 PM

View PostOlar Ethil, on 11 January 2012 - 02:32 PM, said:

View PostTulas Shorn, on 11 January 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

View PostKaratallid, on 11 January 2012 - 11:26 AM, said:

View PostSorrit, on 11 January 2012 - 11:20 AM, said:

View PostTulas Shorn, on 11 January 2012 - 11:15 AM, said:

Somehow the last part got deleted from my explanation on Karat. Paraphrasing what I said before - He ends everything by removing his vote, so that he's not even on the train in the end.

Yeah I noticed that too. At that point Tiam's lynch was pretty much guaranteed as well.

Guaranteed? I think you forget that in the last stages of the day, Osseric was being fingered as a possible switch. People were hesitant to try moving a long train from one to another, but there was the point where the whole discussion of "i can hammer if..." and self-voting was brought up. Tiam was not a done deal (and Osseric earlier in the day was a done deal by your logic)

I'll have to take other peoples word on that, because just reading things as they are it looked like Tiam was going to be the lynch, barring some wild swing at the end.

afaik osseric made a couple of posts with these exact words. I'm not holding him to all the argumetns i made on day one but he kept his vote on okaros until the hammer; yet he still said on thread that the tiam lynch was inevitable. and then a (fake? real?) reveal that can do nothing except hurt town if osseric is truly inno. if he's scum then well done. but he is an unfortunate distraction at this point, and without further evidence lynching him is probably a waste of time right now.

Posted Image

#603 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:41 PM

...as have you...

I agree, that is an interesting choice. It certainly capitalizes on the day 1 confusion and arguing about silenced players.
Bed time, I'm out. Night all.

Computer says no :rofl:

She pretty much said so with her 'woman's inituition' comment...

Vote Tiamatha

Hammer time?

Explain?

I'm seldom thrilled about any Day 1 lynches, and anyone who is is rather concerning... At this stage it looks like it's going to be Tiam no matter what I think, unless we wing it round to Osseric. I'd rather Osseric or Tiam than anyone else who hasn't really been looked at, like Kara, who's apparently pinging people's radars a bit. I'd rather watch Kara a little more closely than try and go for a speed lynch.

Understandable :crybaby:

I'm here. Not terribly keen on a speed lynch based on Osseric being irritating though.

I'm here, and actually here this time, not drunk and distracted.
I'm not prepared to vote for a player that can't talk. Good work Okaros on the pictures though, they're highly amusing. I'm thinking Osseric RI like he claims, he's putting himself very much out there, which for day 1 can be a problem for roled players. Also the fact that they both start with O is doing my head in, I keep mixing them up!
Not really sure about this train on Tiam it feels like it's come out of nowhere. Possibly as a reaction against the Osseric/Okaros thing, which doesn't look like it'll get us anything except two lynched town members. If someone wants give me the arguments for a Tiam lynch I'll appreciate it, but regardless I'll go have another look at the thread. Anyway, I'll be here till the end of day, I think.

Here and reading up...

Each space is a new quote by Silanah, i'm sorry but you are purposefully lying low, I might not have the highest post count but I have been contributing my thoughts Sil. How can you say that my posts are like yours? Anyway i'm out of time again now, be back a little later on, I have to have a read through Kara and Atrahal and then analyse who I think would be best lynch for BB.

#604 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:42 PM

View PostPath-Shaper, on 11 January 2012 - 10:25 AM, said:

The night brings some rest from the carnage, but only a bit.

Soon, dawn comes, waking the beasts for a new round of hostilities. Not all the beasts, though.

Galayn Lord (H.D.) is dead. He was inno

It is Day 2. 35 hours and 59 minutes remaining

12 Players still alive: Atrahal, Eloth, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tulas Shorn

7 votes to lynch, 6 votes to go to night.

Players not voted: Atrahal, Eloth, Karatallid, Kessobahn, Korlat, Okaros, Olar Ethil, Osseric, Sheltatha Lore, Silanah, Sorrit, Tulas Shorn

Awe :rofl: I liked GL.

View PostOkaros, on 11 January 2012 - 11:05 AM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 05:17 AM, said:

I'm just so curious if Okaros is inno or scum, to see if all this arguing was completely pointless and the real scum were just sitting back laughing the whole time.

If I was cruel and mean-spirited, I would say that this was all pointless and yes, scum was laughing. As I tried to explain in one of my earlier picture posts, silencing is a tool for scum designed to direct attention AWAY from them, not TO them. Yes, there is precedent for scum silencing themselves, but in general it doesn't happen, as the silenced player ALWAYS gathers a lot of attention, whether one particular player has an Osseric-like hard-on for them or not.

However.

I really had nothing against Osseric attempting to make a case out of it (and I'm not going to get into the whole WIFOM thing you were all, erm, loving). It was just as valid to pursue me as it was any other player. No, I couldn't perhaps do as much as normal to defend myself, but that's really the same disability that any low-posting player has.

I know the rest of you can't go on this, but to me Osseric is inno. As again, I tried to say in pictures, because I know that I am inno, that makes me convinced that Osseric is inno. If he was scum he would know this, and wouldn't be so vociferously trying to get me lynched as, upon my inevitable inno CF, he would surely be next for the chopping block. Anyway, that's just to let you know my thinking on that.

Having said that, I really had no idea who to vote for yesterday. My vote for Tiam was just to show Galayn (I think) that I didn't care about them, but really, I wasn't convinced one way or the other. On a gut level, the likes of Atrahal and Eloth stand out to me, but I'd have to go back and take a look as to why that is.

Finally, Osseric: stop crying like a little girl just because you didn't get your way. You repeatedly said you were doing this for town, and didn't care about dying for the good of town blah blah blah whine whine whine. Well, prove it then. Stop having a strop, move on, and carry on playing for the good of town - none of this 'kill me now' bullshit. Drama queen.

I was crying because of the frustration of trying to explain my position an almost no one understanding. My brain was fried, I was angry, etc. My apologies, I'm ready to get back into the game.

Thanks for all the back up, Sorrit, but it would have been more useful yesterday. At this point I just want to move past it and not clutter up day 2.

View PostOlar Ethil, on 11 January 2012 - 02:25 PM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 06:25 AM, said:

View PostGalayn Lord, on 11 January 2012 - 06:22 AM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 06:21 AM, said:

Fuck off.

Please kill me tonight. I'm pretty much done here.

What's this?

I think I just burned myself out on the first day. -Again- Kill me. I am target. I am healer, you should kill me.

?

this is extremely unfortunate, because if he's lying we don't really have a way of knowing, NKs are all WIFOM regardless. or it could have been sympage that produced the WIFOM. either way, it's bad play for town.

So what do you guys think about Shelly and OE pointing this out? Seems counter productive.

What do you think about OE? I can't tell if he's scummy or just a total dickhead. But his quality of posts is mostly terrible. A few other players who want me lynched back up their position with decent posts. But his shit is weak. Really, his entire case last night was based upon the wifom misunderstanding that we'll hopefully not clutter the thread with today, and some joke posts.

I can summarize my gameplay yesterday:

In the beginning of the day, I put a -different- case out there. When GL opposed it, I responded with ***joking*** agression. I wasn't actually being aggressive with GL, he was actually discussing it rather nicely if I remember. Then towards the middle/end of the day I started to get ***actually*** aggressive. There most of the joking stops, and sometimes I'm a dickhead. I apologize.

#605 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:44 PM

I kept my vote on Okaros because Tiam was at L-2 for like 6 hours. Completely justified. YOU are the unfortunate distraction, in my opinion.

#606 User is offline   Olar Ethil 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:53 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 02:44 PM, said:

I kept my vote on Okaros because Tiam was at L-2 for like 6 hours. Completely justified. YOU are the unfortunate distraction, in my opinion.

seriously? I was the only one even trying to push a case on someone other than tiam, because the tiam votes were really weak. we spent most of the day teaching you about wifom and what it really is. you REVEALED AS HEALER LESS THAN 12 HOURS ago. explain how I am the distraction and you are not.

#607 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:54 PM

So what happened to Shelly today? Yesterday we had some good discussion going over Okaros, but today there seems to be little in the way of talk.

If nothing else this validates my position from yesterday but alas.

If I was to be suspicious of anyone right now, I'm leaning towards Korlat myself, mainly because of her response to the whole Okaros thing yesterday. Looks to me like someone purposefully choosing the interpretation easiest to attack in order to pretend to contribute. There's simply no way any player here is that off the handle in my opinion and typically scum has a tendency to blaze through that sort of thing not feeling it is as important to read every post in detail.

#608 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:57 PM

View PostOlar Ethil, on 11 January 2012 - 02:53 PM, said:

seriously? I was the only one even trying to push a case on someone other than tiam, because the tiam votes were really weak. we spent most of the day teaching you about wifom and what it really is. you REVEALED AS HEALER LESS THAN 12 HOURS ago. explain how I am the distraction and you are not.

Actually, you continued to show your lack of understanding of what WIFOM is not, but it hardly matters now.

As for the other thing, I thought it was pretty obvious, but then I've been wrong before.

#609 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:05 PM

First of all, I was pushing a case on Okaros, I believe someone was pushing a case on Kara. You weren't even the first person to try to push a case on me, but enough people were opposed that it didn't make it.

Secondly, if my healer reveal was true, you're literally mentally retarded for pointing it out. Shelly did the same thing, which is weird.

#610 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:06 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 02:42 PM, said:

Fuck off.

What's this?

I think I just burned myself out on the first day. -Again- Kill me. I am target. I am healer, you should kill me.

?

this is extremely unfortunate, because if he's lying we don't really have a way of knowing, NKs are all WIFOM regardless. or it could have been sympage that produced the WIFOM. either way, it's bad play for town.

So what do you guys think about Shelly and OE pointing this out? Seems counter productive.

I only put out what you put fairly obviously on thread.
Healer is about the only role you don't reveal - ever. I can see how you perhaps did it to attract killer attention, but since you put it out there, I now demand clarification. Are you, or are you not?

EDIT: shorten quote to relevant bits

This post has been edited by Sheltatha Lore: 11 January 2012 - 03:08 PM

#611 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:11 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 03:05 PM, said:

First of all, I was pushing a case on Okaros, I believe someone was pushing a case on Kara. You weren't even the first person to try to push a case on me, but enough people were opposed that it didn't make it.

Secondly, if my healer reveal was true, you're literally mentally retarded for pointing it out. Shelly did the same thing, which is weird.

Let's put it this way. I counter-claim healer.

#612 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:12 PM

No, I'm not. I'm RI.

I know how to play mafia. I was trying to draw the nk.

But looks like the nk hit an RI anyway. Or do we not get roles in the CF in this game?

#613 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:13 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 03:06 PM, said:

Fuck off.

What's this?

?

Healer is about the only role you don't reveal - ever. I can see how you perhaps did it to attract killer attention, but since you put it out there, I now demand clarification. Are you, or are you not?

AH! For christ sake, are you not willing to think this through? If he's the healer we don't want him to say. If he's not the healer we want the killers to have a small nagging doubt that he might be all the same.

Now, perhaps he's scum trying to hide behind a semi reveal of a strong role. That however will not come to light by pushing for a confirmation.

When that is said, I'm starting to get more than a little uncomfortable being on the defending side of Osseric again and again.

#614 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:13 PM

Oh no...

#615 User is offline   Sheltatha Lore 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:14 PM

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

Oh no...

That's what you get when you try to be cute.
That's also why there are unwritten rules in mafia.

I asked you, you danced around it. What else can I do but counterclaim?

#616 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:14 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

You can't see my face right now.

IT does however look something like this.

[attachment=18884:zangief.jpg]

#617 User is offline   Sorrit 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:15 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 03:14 PM, said:

View PostOsseric, on 11 January 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

Oh no...

That's what you get when you try to be cute.
That's also why there are unwritten rules in mafia.

I asked you, you danced around it. What else can I do but counterclaim?

I've heard being intelligent is all the rage these days.

#618 User is offline   Osseric 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

If you had just waited 10 seconds before posting that, I would have clarified... I don't even know what to do at this point.

#619 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:17 PM

But you did mention it? Why? I think you were bullshitting myself just trying to draw the NK which is fair enough if you think there are better roled players on your team...

I do wonder why Sorrit seems to back you up and defend you, you can do that yourself, could it be that Sorrit is trying to set you up as BB, we lynch you, you turn out to be innocent, it makes him look innocent so people leave him alone? I say this because it is like he is fake symping you.

#620 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:19 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 03:06 PM, said:

Fuck off.

What's this?

?

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 11 January 2012 - 03:11 PM, said:

Playing catch up here but...

You have two posts here, one saying you never ever reveal that role, then the second you reveal it yourself, in between Osseric denies it. WTF?

Share this topic:

• 66 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

68 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 68 guests, 0 anonymous users