• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:18 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 17 January 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

View PostSilanah, on 17 January 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

View PostSorrit, on 17 January 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

View PostSilanah, on 17 January 2012 - 09:27 PM, said:

View PostJump Around, on 08 January 2012 - 04:43 PM, said:

Uncle Ben (symp) – You don't really agree with Big's mentality of killing your fellow man, even if they are Mezla. However, your mastery of Meanas allows you to silence one player per day. You do this by sending the mods the name of the player you want to silence.

Once silenced, a player can no longer speak, but he can still post and contribute. The posts can only contain: votes, quotes, emoticons, player's alts and images (uploaded or linked from the web).

This power can be used every day and as many times as wanted, although it can't target the same player two days in a row. It can be used on himself, or on Big Ben if wanted. The silencing is in effect from the end-of-night to the end-of-day post from the mod. This silencing apply to PMs between pairs, so please don't cheat

This is a night action, and UB doesn't need to remain alive for his action to be effective

Note: upon investigation/CF, Uncle Ben will come up as "Innocent"

Note 2: The two Benses can NOT communicate off-thread, although they will know of each other. When the first Big Ben shift, Uncle Ben will be made aware of the identity of his new master, and vice-versa.

Helpful?

Yes, now tells us who you think we should lynch today and why. In more than two sentences.

Yes mum :)

Kess would be my choice of lynch today, and I'm not sure that waiting too much longer will do us much good; it's not quite a speed lynch, as some people have suggested it is, because this is yesterday's lynch. Kesso's refusal to defend themself is a bit concerning though, (although understandable I guess, when the argument against you is 'well you were yesterday's failed lynch. At the same time, they haven't suggested any other lynch candidates as alternatives either, have they?)

I don't have tons of time. Tuesday is my "low class load, thus I have to catch up on all readings" day.

my choice of a lynch would be Tulas Shorn, becuase he's been lying so low.

as for not defending myself...

I was accused to be 100% scum by someone who CFed innocent.

there are people who think Khell was a finder. They want to test this hypothesis.

I'm RI. my lynch won't yield much for you, but I can see how people can frame it as a necessity. Hell, like I said, if there were no kills last night, I would have insisted you lynch me, based on my presumption that Khell is a guard.

So you would insist that we lynched you to prove to yourself that Khell was right? I don't quite follow.

#1162 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:42 PM

View PostSilanah, on 17 January 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

Just out of curiosity, while I've still got you here, why TS and not me? I've also got a low number of posts, for one thing. Or someone like Olar Ethil who has apparently disappeared from the thread?

whilst you have indeed been low-posting, you did so in a way that attracted attention, and irritation. And, occasioanlly, you've thrown out opinions.

OE is continuously RPing a belligerent drunk. if he's scum, he has my respect for such a gutsy move, since it goes over my head.

TS, otoh, has been completely quiet.

#1163 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:45 PM

View PostSorrit, on 17 January 2012 - 10:18 PM, said:

View PostKessobahn, on 17 January 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

View PostSilanah, on 17 January 2012 - 10:07 PM, said:

View PostSorrit, on 17 January 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

Uncle Ben (symp) – You don't really agree with Big's mentality of killing your fellow man, even if they are Mezla. However, your mastery of Meanas allows you to silence one player per day. You do this by sending the mods the name of the player you want to silence.

Once silenced, a player can no longer speak, but he can still post and contribute. The posts can only contain: votes, quotes, emoticons, player's alts and images (uploaded or linked from the web).

This power can be used every day and as many times as wanted, although it can't target the same player two days in a row. It can be used on himself, or on Big Ben if wanted. The silencing is in effect from the end-of-night to the end-of-day post from the mod. This silencing apply to PMs between pairs, so please don't cheat

This is a night action, and UB doesn't need to remain alive for his action to be effective

Note 2: The two Benses can NOT communicate off-thread, although they will know of each other. When the first Big Ben shift, Uncle Ben will be made aware of the identity of his new master, and vice-versa.

Helpful?

Yes, now tells us who you think we should lynch today and why. In more than two sentences.

Yes mum :)

Kess would be my choice of lynch today, and I'm not sure that waiting too much longer will do us much good; it's not quite a speed lynch, as some people have suggested it is, because this is yesterday's lynch. Kesso's refusal to defend themself is a bit concerning though, (although understandable I guess, when the argument against you is 'well you were yesterday's failed lynch. At the same time, they haven't suggested any other lynch candidates as alternatives either, have they?)

I don't have tons of time. Tuesday is my "low class load, thus I have to catch up on all readings" day.

my choice of a lynch would be Tulas Shorn, becuase he's been lying so low.

as for not defending myself...

I was accused to be 100% scum by someone who CFed innocent.

there are people who think Khell was a finder. They want to test this hypothesis.

I'm RI. my lynch won't yield much for you, but I can see how people can frame it as a necessity. Hell, like I said, if there were no kills last night, I would have insisted you lynch me, based on my presumption that Khell is a guard.

So you would insist that we lynched you to prove to yourself that Khell was right? I don't quite follow.

no. I would do that to avoid him having to reveal.
I am RI. I presumed he was roled. It's my job to take the bullet for the roled player.

unfortunately, the possibility that he was a guard did not occur to me untill past the time-out yesterday. the only possibilities in my not-quite-awake head at the time were "finder or scum". I dismissed finder, since i'm RI, leaving me to attack him as scum.

Once i had a bit of time to think it through, I realized he was proabably a guard, self-assured, b/c of no deaths night 2.

#1164 User is offline   Tulas Shorn 

• Sergeant

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:47 PM

I disagree entirely. Almost everything I've posted, with the exception of a couple of non-sequiters, has been me talking about/pushing/accusing someone. And I've voted on every day. So if you have no read on me, you haven't been paying attention. :)

#1165 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant
  • Interests:secks

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

Helpful?

This could mean Atrahal was actually UB then, with one action outliving him...

#1166 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

remove vote

anyone opposed to me hammering? I have to leave for the day in 5 minutes. Though I am sure you could probably find another to hammer.

#1167 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:00 PM

View PostKaratallid, on 17 January 2012 - 10:59 PM, said:

Helpful?

what?

Atrahal was lynched.

before night started

you can't carry out an action during the night, if you are not alive at the night's beginning.

#1168 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:00 PM

View PostKorlat, on 17 January 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

View PostKaratallid, on 17 January 2012 - 01:24 AM, said:

On the other hand, that suddenly brings up Shelly all over again (successful heal or scum trick)? Also, for sake of argument, that means at least you are not BB, but that doesn't mean you aren't UB btw (not that we could tell with the stupid limited CFs)

I think it's pretty well established that Shelly is a healer. You seem to be trying to confuse the thread with statements like this.

I am now back to a Kara Neutral stance.

This is mafia, I'm suspicious and cagey. What can I say?

#1169 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:02 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 17 January 2012 - 11:00 PM, said:

Helpful?

what?

Atrahal was lynched.

before night started

you can't carry out an action during the night, if you are not alive at the night's beginning.

Ah, sorry, I was thinking incorrectly there. nm.

#1170 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:02 PM

Helpful?

Atrahal was lynched, not NK'd. NIGHT actions are simultaneously resolved. His NA would not have gone through as he was dead before night.

At least thats how I understand it.

#1171 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:13 PM

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 17 January 2012 - 11:09 AM, said:

View PostKaratallid, on 17 January 2012 - 10:57 AM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 17 January 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

View PostKaratallid, on 17 January 2012 - 10:35 AM, said:

View PostSheltatha Lore, on 17 January 2012 - 08:46 AM, said:

^

The TS post is there to show how Kara backpedals a bit when he realizes he's slightly overdone it, but the two of them are really working hard to get Kesso's unrealistic representation accepted and legitimized.

I assume you retract this statement with current reasoning that Khells roled status is in question and is not cut and dry as TS seemed to think?

I see no reason why.

The only way we can be sure Khell wasn't UB is by not lynching anyone he was suspicious off, today. Are you advocating that?
Yes or no, please?

Wait, what? Can you clarify that? Are you saying the only way we can confirm Okaros was not UB is by not lynching Kesso who was obviously his biggest suspicion? Did you mean the only way we can be convinced that Okaros was a roled player and/or inno is to lynch Kesso?

No. I was under the impression that you accused Okaros of being UB. The only way we can find out if he is is by not UB without damaging town by acting on his suspsicions, is to not act on his suspicions for a day. I then asked you if that is what you want. Please answer: yes or no?

Frankly, while i don't think he was a town role, but RI, the fact whether or not he was a town role isn't even remotely interesting apart from the fact that it incriminates Kessobahn a bit more. Even then, there just is no way to find out.

Please note how a large part of my convinction of the scumminess of you both is based in a significant part on your duo-act earlier in the day, where Kesso is wildly flailing at everyone but himself (he was doing so already yesterday), and you more or less tried to support it. Your current reaction speaks volumes as well.

My one issue is how much you have been voting for your own cases. That just doesn't suit a UB player... So maybe you are BB, pretending to live in your own universe, and Kesso could be UB. I don't know. But the two of you give off every vibe of being in cahoots right now.

I mean, what can I say Shelly, you don't word your questions clearly. I don't remember accusing Okaros of being UB (and generally, while it would be nice to not be silenced, UB is more innocuous and impossible to CF and therefore I am generally more interested in nailing our one CF positive test: BB). I mean we didn't see anyone silenced today, which could indicate UB is dead, but of course this is mafia, and UB could just be withholding his action to mislead us.

So I really am trying to understand your question of yes and no and the best I can figure is you are asking if I think not lynching Kesso today will help us determine if Okaros was UB (did I decipher correctly this time?). In which case I say, I have no problem lynching Kesso.

I think there will be a lot of interesting info from the lynch (delving into Okaros' thinking, confirming or denying a link between Kesso and I not that I believe for a second it will resolve anything, and finally confirm or deny the scummy vibes I've said I've gotten off of Kesso).

I hardly think asking for a day of conversation and thoughts is a problem considering how a lack of information and more WIFOM (I know I brought it up again, sorry) benefits scum not town. Plus, as you saw, if you read back through the thread, one more vote put Kesso at L-2 after you guys (eloth and shelly), and frankly, that changes the character of the day (people start twitching and asking, "dude, you hammer or shall I?")

As for living in my own world, perhaps, but I feel that I'm trying to analyze the cases, look over others and stick to my own convictions. If you would rather me be sheeple, I can convert to Sil and OE mode.

#1172 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:15 PM

View PostKorlat, on 17 January 2012 - 11:02 PM, said:

Helpful?

Atrahal was lynched, not NK'd. NIGHT actions are simultaneously resolved. His NA would not have gone through as he was dead before night.

At least thats how I understand it.

No, no, I got it when Queso shouted it out a couple of posts ago. My mistake. Just thought I had something.

#1173 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:16 PM

yeah, please don't do that

you guys might just hit d-day tomorrow anyhow.

#1174 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Well, gentlemen, I would like to hammer when it comes time, just so I can get these damnable "he's in his own world" and "he's on Kesso's side" and "he is deflecting" comments off my back. Any last thoughts?

#1175 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

:) xpost Meant to say don't convert to sheeple mode.

#1176 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:17 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 17 January 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

yeah, please don't do that

you guys might just hit d-day tomorrow anyhow.

Don't do what?

#1177 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:17 PM

x-post craziness

ok, gotcha Queso

#1178 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:18 PM

View PostKaratallid, on 17 January 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

Well, gentlemen, I would like to hammer when it comes time, just so I can get these damnable "he's in his own world" and "he's on Kesso's side" and "he is deflecting" comments off my back. Any last thoughts?

my side is the innocent side, nothign wrong with being on it, :)

#1179 User is offline   Karatallid 

• Lieutenant

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

View PostKessobahn, on 17 January 2012 - 11:18 PM, said:

View PostKaratallid, on 17 January 2012 - 11:16 PM, said:

my side is the innocent side, nothign wrong with being on it, :)

Happy dreams in SH man. If you are scum, well played dirtbag. If you are not, my apologies.

Vote Kesso

#1180 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 17 January 2012 - 11:35 PM

I will be on to settle this up in a little bit. Crazy at work right now. This was a lynch if I am not mistaken, and I am not... :)
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

Share this topic:

• 66 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

40 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 40 guests, 0 anonymous users