Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Malazan Uniforms Confusion

#1 User is offline   Cisco_Da_Mongoose 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:50 PM

What are the Malazan uniforms' colours? Grey and black seem to be universal, then I've read about Imperial Magenta, and of course Burgundy for the Bridgeburners and mages (Tattersail was wearing a Burgundy cloak at the beginning of GotM). Anything I've missed? And who exactly wears Imperial Magenta?

#2 User is offline   Lord666Brasher 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 27 February 2012 - 07:06 AM

From what Ive read I think of them as kind of wearing a roman type armor. Not to costly to make, but still good. I mean the empire's machine is conscripting so many people with its expansionism ideals their uniforms cant be to special. It would take up to many resources. So basically a hard leather brest-plate dyed dark purple over short sleeved chainmail, with the hard leather roman skirt and a roman leather chin strap helm with a little steel around the temples with the purple horse hair type crap running down the back. Maybe a purple cape. Or another could be purple leggings with steel plates over the lower legs "greeves I think their called" and a long sleeved chainmail that hangs down to about the ding-dong area. With a simple purple knight type pancho pull over with the clawed fist with gazeing ball in the palm. And cheap metal gauntlets and a cheap steal half-helm with nose gaurd on top of their hooded chainmail. You following any of this?

View PostCisco_Da_Mongoose, on 29 October 2011 - 09:50 PM, said:

What are the Malazan uniforms' colours? Grey and black seem to be universal, then I've read about Imperial Magenta, and of course Burgundy for the Bridgeburners and mages (Tattersail was wearing a Burgundy cloak at the beginning of GotM). Anything I've missed? And who exactly wears Imperial Magenta?

Battles in ancient times had somtimes up to 500,000 spearmen,swordsmen,calvary exc. on each side of the battle. Next time your at a pro football game during the playoffs, I want you to stand up and picture if all of a sudden everybody else stood up with you holding some type of sword, axe or spear. Then I want you to picture everybody wearing the other teams jersey start hacking at your teams fans. Then at that moment I want you to feel the power in what a moment like that must have held. That sir, is HISTORY. And that sir, is POWER.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users