• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Walking Dead Spoilers to latest ep

#81 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

I rewatched last season's finale, so I'm more than ready for tonight! I also had the black and white series premiere in the DVR so I watched that too. It's fun to see it that way, since it is more reminiscent of the comics.

#82 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:03 AM

Holy Shitsnacks. Season 3 opener.

That. Was. Fucking. Awesome!
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#83 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:23 AM

Yeah, very satisfying. They are continuing on the high action trend of the finale.

#84 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:12 AM

You should probably start a Season 3 thread if you're gonna talk about it any.
They came with white hands and left with red hands.

#85 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

View Postworrywort, on 15 October 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

You should probably start a Season 3 thread if you're gonna talk about it any.

Thread title updated to include S3. Let the carnage commence!
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#86 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:26 AM

Decent episode.

I was wondering how them riot zombies got turned into zombies anyway? Doesn't seem like other zombies could bit or scratch them, due to the riot gear. Also, it would be kinda hard for them to deliver a bite or scratch with that gear as well.

Whats are the rules of being turned into a zombie anyway? You can chop of your arm or leg after being bitten and youl be fine? Seems like the blood would have already circulated through the body after that min or so after the bite. Does swallowing zombie blood or getting it into your eye or a cut make you a zombie as well? Why arent these peeps wearing gloves, masks or goggles when they are stabbing the zombies with their mouths open? Am I weird for wanting to see a baby zombie?

I like how that sword wielding chick uses those two zombies for carrying shit for her.
No Touchy.

#87 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 16 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

View PostA Demon Llama!, on 16 October 2012 - 03:26 AM, said:

I was wondering how them riot zombies got turned into zombies anyway? Doesn't seem like other zombies could bit or scratch them, due to the riot gear. Also, it would be kinda hard for them to deliver a bite or scratch with that gear as well.

Whats are the rules of being turned into a zombie anyway? You can chop of your arm or leg after being bitten and youl be fine? Seems like the blood would have already circulated through the body after that min or so after the bite. Does swallowing zombie blood or getting it into your eye or a cut make you a zombie as well? Why arent these peeps wearing gloves, masks or goggles when they are stabbing the zombies with their mouths open? Am I weird for wanting to see a baby zombie?

I like how that sword wielding chick uses those two zombies for carrying shit for her.

Remember that it was established in S2 that everyone is infected, and if you die (even under normal circumstances) you turn into a Walker.

As to whether or not Hersch will be okay since his leg was bitten,, but Rick chopped it...I think we are meant to be in the dark about that. If the infection didn't spread too fast and he doesn't die from the axe-surgery then he might live through it and not turn...

The blood doesn't infect them (they get it all over themselves and even coated themselves in it during S1), it's apparently the saliva since it's the bites that cause the turn. I expect even if they swallow the Walker blood they wouldn't turn. They need to be bitten, which is what leads me to believe it's the saliva....and death from any other cause makes it happen as well.

And Michonne uses those two zombies to keep the other Walkers at bay who think they are 3 Walkers, and not two walkers with a live human.

This post has been edited by QuickTidal: 16 October 2012 - 03:32 PM

"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#88 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

Ratings numbers are in, and the show pulled down a whopping 10.9 million (that's insane!) and then with repeat showings at 11PM and 2AM that number jumped up to 15.2 million.

That not only tromps the competition into dust, but is the biggest debut of the Fall so far...and if I'm not wrong is also some kind of record...

Either way, this is clearly the #1 show on TV and the premiere definitely lived up to the hype.

This post has been edited by QuickTidal: 16 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

#89 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

If its saliva then what about being scratched ? Do all the zombies suck on their fingers?

I don't think they would kill off or zombiefy Hershel (or anyone else) this early on into the season as there's no point in terms plot and attracting viewers. Stuff like that usually happens near the end or middle. But I haven't read the comics or w.e its based and I don't know how closely the show actually follows these comics.
No Touchy.

#90 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:56 AM

I think it might be plaque. These zombies got hella tooth decay.

#91 User is offline   Jakovasaurus 

• Emperor

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:43 AM

The "Ricktatorship" has been fully implemented. Also, the latest episode filled in an obvious hole. That being, how did the prison guards in riot gear get infected?
Spoiler

#92 User is offline   Jakovasaurus 

• Emperor

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

Based on the significant events that happened to Rick's group I thought last night's episode was the mid-season break, but it's not. What the hell is in store as things build to the mid-season break and then the season 3 finale in the spring. Holy shit!

#93 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

View PostBriar King, on 05 November 2012 - 08:52 PM, said:

Last nights epi...holy F...U...C...K

Agree. The Mrs. and I were jaw dropped for almost the whole ep.

#94 User is offline   Ulrik 

• Highest Marshall of Mott Irregulars

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:30 PM

Seriously? Really? Holy shit and one more... Every time I thought it couldnt be more HARDCORE, it was!
Adept Ulrik - Highest Marshall of Quick Ben's Irregulars
Being optimistic´s worthless if it means ignoring the suffering of this world. Worse than worthless. It´s bloody evil.
- Fiddler

#95 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:58 PM

I was joking around with my friends before the episode saying that
Spoiler
I didn't expect to be nearly right. Great episode, especially after the slow one last week.

#96 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

Damn, so close. Still waiting for that zombie baby.
No Touchy.

#97 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

After last week's jaw dropper, this one was good, but not quite last week's level naturally. Fave bits: The Governor begins his speech about her transgressions and what he's going to do with her to Michonne and she doesn't even let him finish before flipping the tables on him and putting her sword to his throat. That. Was. Awesome.

Andrea's continues to prove that she's a card-carrying fucking moron. No seriously, I was SO glad when Michonne left her ass.

Daryl's quiet, flower tribute to Carol and the pipe music that played when he did it. That was a really lovely moment. Even tho we know she's alive.

Rick.

Oh Rick. The rampage was suitable and made perfect sense, as does his snubbing of Glenn....but ending the ep on that phone call and not showing who it was....GRRRRR!!!!

Bastards!

Twas a good ep tho.

#98 User is offline   A Demon Llama! 

• First Sword
  • View gallery

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

Damn, I was wondering whose third grave that was, I only remember the 2 main peeps dying and assumed it was a grave for that inmate they killed. For some reason I thought Carol made it out and was with the main group. Now that you've mentioned it I distinctly remember the lack of Carol in this episode. Makes sense that Andrea wants to stay. Its not like she saw anything fishy from her perspective. Heck, I'd probably stay as well, but that might be due to my dislike of actual physical exertion rather than zombies.

On the phone I'm rooting for something even more frightening and upsetting than zombies... a telemarketer.
No Touchy.

#99 User is offline   Jakovasaurus 

• Emperor

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

The governor attending to his daughter's (Penny) grooming needs stands out.
Also, the Zombie gladiator games was insane.

Also
Spoiler

#100 User is offline   worry 

• Master of the Deck

Posted 13 November 2012 - 06:13 AM

Andrea and Michonne are both idiots. What, did Michonne forget how to string sentences together to make a simple case for her argument? I know last week she did the whole "my gut got us this far" routine, but if that's not working you should maybe speak up a little. Also, the governator can eat me. That said, all the prison stuff was great again.

Share this topic:

• 37 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users