Malazan Empire: Speaking of the Score - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1

Speaking of the Score Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Nothing, just sitting. Quietly.

Posted 26 April 2011 - 04:20 PM

I know it's early days yet but...

Anyone know when Ramin Djawadi's score will come out on CD (and digital obviously) for the first season?

The guy scored his own movies (IRON MAN and CLASH OF THE TITANS), and is a protege of both Hans Zimmer and Klaus Badelt... and so far his score on the show has been suitably epic, so I am kind of jazzed to get my hands on it. I am just not sure if HBO is like other networks in releasing scores early (AKA before all episodes run) or not.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#2 User is offline   End of Disc One 

• House Knight
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:39 PM

I've seen people elsewhere complain about the music but I think it's very good. Sure it's no Howard Shore but I wasn't expecting that.

#3 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 26 April 2011 - 05:49 PM

So far I've heard only good things. I myself quite enjoy it.
"When the last tree has fallen, and the rivers are poisoned, you cannot eat money, oh no." ~Aurora

“Someone will always try to sell you despair, just so they don't feel alone.” ~Ursula Vernon

#4 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:53 PM

Music sounds good to me, a bit stereotypical of fantasy music, but I really haven't analyzed it too much, I've been watching. That opening sequence is awesome though
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#5 User is offline   Cyphon 

• Cagey Bastard of TQB

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:54 AM

I like the music. I was rewatching ep2 last night and humming along with it.
Para todos todo, para nosotros nada.

MottI'd always pegged you as more of an Ublala

#6 User is offline   End of Disc One 

• House Knight
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:38 PM

Looks like June 14 is your day, QuickTidal http://filmmusicrepo...thrones-coming/

#7 User is offline   QuickTidal 

• Frog

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:00 PM

Shanks dude!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users