Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Favourite Characters Yes, I'm asking that question

#1 User is offline   Darkwatch 

• A Strange Human
  • Group: The Most Holy and Exalted Inquis

Posted 17 April 2011 - 06:44 PM

Who are your favourite characters that you or you fellow PCs have played?
They must be original characters (though awesome GM created original NPCs can be mentioned) and not from source or campaign setting books nor novels.

Of my characters (when I've been a PC) my favourites are usually those that lasted the longest though not always.

-My main Human StarGate character. I put so much time and parts of myself into that guy that he is by far my favourite. The shit he endured is spectacular and frightening. Starts out on 21st century Earth and finishes the game 19 000 years later with a soul that's been literally burnt to the 5th degree, possessed by what is one of the most powerful evil forces, tortured for 200 years straight, created the most destructive weapons and been the universe's monkey wrench in any plan.

-Evil Priest of Toldoth in DnD. First ever evil campaign. It's good to be bad. Managed to transform half his soul into Negative Energy, acquire a Draconic form, kill an Elder Red Dragon and sky rocket up the Chain of Command of the biggest evil organisation in the multiverse.

-Evil Incarnate in DnD. He had plans, he had style, he was a leader. Triple natural 20s on a GM die took him out. God that pissed me off.

-Psychopathic mass murdering nut job in a game of All Flesh Must be Eaten. Preferred weapons, knives and fire.

My NPCs (When I've been GM)

-Ernie, a Pirate effigy (clockwork android) that was a paranoid nut job who got calmer the more he killed.

-Dr. Strangelove, a biotechnology genius who loved "The Little Mermaid" and "The Cannibal Holocaust".

My friends' PCs

-Burrito Joe: a chauvinistic redneck Martian who rides around on the back of a huge retarded Adonis. He also hates people who suffer from Dwarfism.

-Gosss: A huge retarded Adonis that has a Martian redneck riding around on his back. Fights with a mono-molecular edged shovel.

-La Corbata Hombre: A Hyperion specimen in a MM2E game that got all his powers from a red tie he was wearing.

-Tottenkompf: The silver age adaptation of Deus Ex Machina, my friend's nanotechnology transfromer/borg Nazi.

-Bizarro Jym: Silver age adaptation of "The Jym" that was gay and thought Tottenkompf was a good confidant.

-Orgasmo: The only person capable of making Hilary Clinton happy.

My friends' NPCs

-Apis
-Frontenac Man
-Fedex
-Tac, Mac et Pac (three Goblins)
The Pub is Always Open

Proud supporter of the Wolves of Winter. Glory be to her Majesty, The Lady Snow.
Cursed Summer returns. The Lady Now Sleeps.

The Sexy Thatch Burning Physicist

Τον Πρωτος Αληθη Δεσποτην της Οικιας Αυτος

RodeoRanch said:

You're a rock.
A non-touching itself rock.

#2 User is offline   Beezulbubba 

• ---
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned Users

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:01 PM

Blithrandor Oklethroth (a cleric, didn't get a lot of glory but healed the party at it's greatest need)
Resonance (a practitioner of magic, I forget which discipline though)
Gooby (a monk, and he totally kicked ass)
Homer Shadowdagger (a thief / acrobat)
Elexindar Haven (elf, ranger, bad ass)
Crushtar the Brute (barbarian, played by a friend)

#3 User is offline   POOPOO MCBUMFACE 

• High Fist
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:19 PM

I ran a game of Paranoia where the loose cannon of the party (by coincidence) ended up with the teleportation mutation. He rolled a ridiculously bad critical failure at one point, which lead to him opening a portal to another realm. The end result of this being that mecha-Hitler stomped his way into Paranoia Land, and was subsequently powered up by the desperate use of a lightning mutation into Super Saiyan Hitler. The party subsequently fled through the portal into Nazi Germany, where they decided to defy my expectations, the leader becoming a professional and renowned semi-naked spear-wielding Jew hunter. I kept trying to kill them before the universe's long-dormant sense of morality was stirred into wakefulness to smite my house and the entire surrounding area with an angry fist of good taste, honest to god.

Who was memorable out of this session? Between Super Aryan Hitler, the Jew Hunter, the teleporting psychotic who met his end teleporting onto Hitler's domed head in a futile attempt to do something to thwart him that we will never quite grasp, the (IRL) druggie who (not IRL) had to stop once per action to spit into a long-worn coffee cup, and the one sane man trying to stop things getting out of hand? Everyone.

I miss Paranoia.

#4 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:51 AM

That has to be Nutzy Kablooia, pink haired big breasted small waisted anime lady, in an indie hentai-parody rpg I downloaded to run on a birthday party once everyone was drunk enough. Essentially, you got experience points for ridiculous sex acts. I think no donkey ever got as much action as the one played by one of my friends that night.

I also fondly remember Swattaman, my Orkworld character, with the legendary skills Wazzat, Hitit and Kikit.

This post has been edited by Tapper: 18 April 2011 - 11:52 AM

Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users