Malazan Empire: Oha! o7 - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Oha! o7 Long-time fan, (almost) first time poster.

#1 User is offline   miriya 

• Kiss where?
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:58 AM

So hi, folks! Miri here, here to spice up your (already remarkably spicy) forums. Like salt! Or ... paprika.

Kinda advanced before gearing up, but I'm sure you'll forgive me; I'm super-stoked to be here and just finished TCG last night and holy cats am I glad amazon.com decided that yeah, we'll stick to March 1st you desperate little creature, you. (New Erikson! Esslemont! Rothfuss! Maybe Martin! The first half of 2011 is awesome, ladies and gentlemen!)

Please welcome me and my abuse of italics and hyper-extensive sentences, folks; I aim to please. (Tease? No, it's definitely please. Or sneeze. Something like that.)

#2 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:43 AM

Holy Christ! Welcome!

Nice to have you. Welcome to the forums!

Btw, we like our spice bacon-bitted, none of that nanby-pamby salt and pepper shit.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#3 User is offline   Ulrik 

• Highest Marshall of Mott Irregulars
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:22 AM

View Postmiriya, on 05 March 2011 - 08:58 AM, said:

(Tease? No, it's definitely please. Or sneeze. Something like that.)

Stay at ease...:)
Adept Ulrik - Highest Marshall of Quick Ben's Irregulars
Being optimisticīs worthless if it means ignoring the suffering of this world. Worse than worthless. Itīs bloody evil.
- Fiddler

#4 User is offline   Sammehmander Rake 

• Knight of High House Dark
  • Interests:Internets?

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:29 PM

Welcome!

Super stoked to have you! Though I'm new here too and all bemused and a trifle giddy with all the current spice and all things nice, or some such. Failed attempt at being witty and rhyming.. :) HI!
"There is no struggle too vast, no odds too overwhelming, for ever should we fail- should we fall- we will know that we have lived."
— Anomander Rake

#5 User is offline   miriya 

• Kiss where?

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:46 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on 05 March 2011 - 09:43 AM, said:

Holy Christ! Welcome!

Nice to have you. Welcome to the forums!

Btw, we like our spice bacon-bitted, none of that nanby-pamby salt and pepper shit.

Wrong! But thank you!

Mm, no complaints to be had about bacon (it's what's for dinner - or at least what I had for dinner. Applewood. Thick-sliced. Yessssss.) I will remember to keep the Morton's sealed at all times, though I make no promises about hands inside the window. I'm kind of bad about that, honestly.

View PostUlrik, on 05 March 2011 - 10:22 AM, said:

View Postmiriya, on 05 March 2011 - 08:58 AM, said:

(Tease? No, it's definitely please. Or sneeze. Something like that.)

Stay at ease...:p

Sounds easy with this crowd, though I suppose I can make no guarantees. :)

View PostSammehmander Rake, on 05 March 2011 - 01:29 PM, said:

Welcome!

Super stoked to have you! Though I'm new here too and all bemused and a trifle giddy with all the current spice and all things nice, or some such. Failed attempt at being witty and rhyming.. :) HI!

Aw, fellow niblet, I am pleased to meet you! Bemused is good, though I am certain that in time (and with heavier doses of caffeine) you shall ascend to greater states of being. As long as it's not old spice, though I suppose if every bottle came with its very own near-naked man it'd be well worth the price.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users