• You cannot reply to this topic

TCG giveaway on Tor

#1 User is offline   Cyphon 

• Cagey Bastard of TQB
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:12 PM

http://www.tor.com/b...-steven-erikson

</h1>

<h1 style="font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; line-height: 30px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; ">Giveaway of The Crippled God by Steven Erikson
STUBBY THE ROCKET

Posted ImageThe Crippled God, the final entry in the Malazan Book of the Fallen, comes out from Tor Books on March 1; you can read an extensive excerpthere on Tor.com, but five lucky winners will have the chance to read the entire thing early! You heard me right: This book. Your hands. This week. Unfortunately, the copies are guarded by a dragon.

Whoops—Bill and Amanda, the hosts of our Malazan Reread of the Fallen, have asked me not to scare you. It's actually quite painless:

The Official Rules: To enter, post a comment in this post—duplicates won’t count—by noon EST on Tuesday, February 8. The five winners will be randomly chosen from these comments. Please check your email in the 24 hours after the giveaway has concluded; if we don’t hear back from the winner within 24 hours of being contacted, another winner will be chosen.

Para todos todo, para nosotros nada.

MottI'd always pegged you as more of an Ublala

#2 User is offline   ShadowThorne 

• Acolyte of Team Quick Ben
  • View gallery
  • "Severed heads always roll down hill..."

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:23 PM

I would cry if I got a chance to start reading this book early... Im drooling right now, you just cant tell XD
Its killling me to wait for TCG to come out!!
"Severed heads always roll down hill..."

#3 User is offline   Kelewon 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:01 PM

View PostShadowThorne, on 07 February 2011 - 07:23 PM, said:

I would cry if I got a chance to start reading this book early... Im drooling right now, you just cant tell XD

I'm not sure about crying, but it would be rather nice.

#4 User is offline   ShadowThorne 

• Acolyte of Team Quick Ben
  • View gallery
  • "Severed heads always roll down hill..."

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:58 PM

View PostKelewon, on 07 February 2011 - 08:01 PM, said:

View PostShadowThorne, on 07 February 2011 - 07:23 PM, said:

I'm not sure about crying, but it would be rather nice.

Im pretty sure Id cry XD
Call me pathetic, but I dont care, the sooner I get my hands on this book the better ^^
"Severed heads always roll down hill..."

#5 User is offline   DarkFox 

• Mage of High House Chaos
  • Interests:Soccer, Badminton, Science, Electronics, and Wilderness survival, as well as fantasy books
  • I'm interested in about anything. and the only people i don't like are inconsiderate or selfish assholes. :)

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:17 AM

this book would make my life, give it to me, and i guarantee you I'll have it finished and post my first review of it in two weeks!
faith is a belief beyond belief, a reason beyond reasoning, the strongest strength, the purest love. it is the single driving force beyond contestation, it starts before understanding and finally, ends on the tomorrow ever coming.

#6 User is offline   DarkFox 

• Mage of High House Chaos
  • Interests:Soccer, Badminton, Science, Electronics, and Wilderness survival, as well as fantasy books
  • I'm interested in about anything. and the only people i don't like are inconsiderate or selfish assholes. :)

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:28 AM

by the way, not many people use this site on a day to day basis, maybe you should have given given a bit more time for this? I'm not even sure what EST time is, but i think i'm still too late for it to eh?
faith is a belief beyond belief, a reason beyond reasoning, the strongest strength, the purest love. it is the single driving force beyond contestation, it starts before understanding and finally, ends on the tomorrow ever coming.

#7 User is offline   Ceda Cicero 

• Ceda of Team Quick Ben

Posted 09 February 2011 - 12:42 PM

View PostDarkFox, on 09 February 2011 - 12:28 AM, said:

by the way, not many people use this site on a day to day basis, maybe you should have given given a bit more time for this? I'm not even sure what EST time is, but i think i'm still too late for it to eh?

Wrong site friend. The OP was pointing us here: http://www.tor.com/

That's where the contest was.

View PostIlluyankas, on 07 April 2011 - 08:37 PM, said:

How do you rape a cave? Do you ask, "You want to fuck, yes?" hear the echo come back, "Yes... es... es..." and get your barnacle-gouged groove on?

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users