Malazan Empire: Idle chattering about the very first chapter (+ some spoilers from that chapter) - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Idle chattering about the very first chapter (+ some spoilers from that chapter) Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   T'lan Imass 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 06 February 2011 - 08:01 PM

No questions here. Just the relief that Mr Erikson keeps up the good work in the final book. I had my doubts (inexcusable, me), but the first chapter (I have just read it) is just hilarious and puts you in the mood right away.

Many funny moments. Such as:
Fiddler using a smoker inside the tavern, 2 squads hunting him, a shrieking Balm. Rucket wanting to have a night of passion with Tehol, then desiring a kiss and then a hug. Pores being chased by wasps and Kindly threatening a very specific dog (which of course isn't ''persuaded''). Quick Ben being unable (once again) to have a discussion with Hedge and the fact that mr Hedge was the first person in the Adjunct's list. The small dialogue between the 2 jaraks.
These, as you know, are just some examples.

I hope that the epicness continues unhindered in the rest of the book.
Sorry if I had posted this in the wrong place.

Hail to all Malazans!!!

#2 User is offline   Beliar 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:01 AM

It only gets better my friend,

I found myself lol'in on a number of occasions and actually reading the 'scene' again just for good measure.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users