• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dark Souls Sequel to Demon's Souls

#1121 User is offline   Traveller 

• exile
  • Group: Malazan Artist

Posted 23 December 2019 - 01:38 PM

View PostGothos, on 23 December 2019 - 08:46 AM, said:

So I got this (Remastered) gifted to me for my birthday the other week by a friend, finally started playing two days ago.

Now I'm 18 hours in and craving more. This game is an absolute blast. Just heading past the giant sewer rat section now, but I'm not sure when's the next time I'll get to play due to solstice celebrations.

Ha don't get cursed!

The original and best. So good.
So that's the story. And what was the real lesson? Don't leave things in the fridge.

#1122 User is offline   amphibian 

• Ribbit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Hopping around

Posted 23 December 2019 - 11:03 PM

View PostGothos, on 23 December 2019 - 08:46 AM, said:

So I got this (Remastered) gifted to me for my birthday the other week by a friend, finally started playing two days ago.

Now I'm 18 hours in and craving more. This game is an absolute blast. Just heading past the giant sewer rat section now, but I'm not sure when's the next time I'll get to play due to solstice celebrations.

Keep going downwards and downwards.
I survived the Permian and all I got was this t-shirt.

#1123 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 07 January 2020 - 07:34 PM

About 110 hours in, I have to say this was quite a blast. I can feel the interest burning out, and I've got Kingdom Come: Deliverance queued up next, but I can totally understand and get behind the hype about this game.

Something could be said about combat balance (going into heavy armor is largely gimping yourself, isn't it?) and uneven difficulty, but it's definitely one of the better games I played in the past 10 years, that's for sure.
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

Share this topic:

• 57 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users