Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Malazan Podcasting Audio Submissions

#1 User is offline   Jake 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 29 January 2011 - 05:30 PM

Good news everyone! As more and more interest grows for the Malazan Podcast, we find that it is time to start seriously considering applicants and hopefully obtaining some audio samples to allow editors to play with.

What I request is simple. If you are interested in being a host, you should send an audio clip of your voice to malazanpodcast@yahoo.com. The audio file can be anywhere between a few seconds and five minutes, but you should show us your vocal talent, and anything else that may apply. If you can't think of anything to say, it can be something as simple as a reading of a section from one of the Malazan books, however, if you chose to do so, please include a little something other than that, as this podcast will include discussion, which you will not be reading off a paper.

On a different note, other Forumers that I have talked to express interest in using music throughout the podcast. We thought it would be neat if some of you forum members who enjoy creating your own music could offer clips of music that we could use for the show. For now, commenting here and showing interest in doing so, or sending a sample to malazanpodcast@yahoo.com would be greatly appreciated.

NOTE: All audio files must be in one of these formats: mp3, wav, regular audio files, .aiff. MAC formats are out, as of right now.

Thank you,
Jake

#2 User is offline   Malaclypse 

• Banned User
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned Users

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:36 PM

This is me showing interest. I have no clue how to make a recording and the music I request would be Frank Zappa - Don't eat the yellow snow (the long version) :w00t:

#3 User is offline   Jake 

• Corporal

Posted 07 February 2011 - 12:11 AM

Shameless bump.

#4 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:13 PM

Seems to be a lack of interest here - Hmmmm
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#5 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 17 February 2011 - 10:10 PM

Well, we'll see what happens after my good computer - the one that doesn't have wonky sound - gets fixed.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#6 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:13 PM

alas, no microphone.
Also, I can't read

#7 User is offline   zenMichael 

• Lieutenant

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:57 PM

HiddenOne, on 17 February 2011 - 09:13 PM, said:

Seems to be a lack of interest here - Hmmmm

well, i sent in my sample. i'm sure others have as well. so there's SOME interest.
Michael T Bradley
Ice on Mars: www.quiptracks.com
Realms Remembered: A chronological read-through (DR) of all the Forgotten Realms novels (youtube.com/rolereviewsal)

#8 User is offline   Jade-Green Pig-Hog Swine-Beast 

• Knight Seneschal
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Interests:Fencing, ninpo, didjeridu, good books, good films and irn-bru.
  • Pre-dinner mayonnaise -- it's good for you!

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:17 PM

I suggest collecting samples of people's laughs, too.

This post has been edited by Green Pig: 22 February 2011 - 10:17 PM

The love I bear thee can afford no better term than this: thou art a villain.

"Perhaps we think up our own destinies and so, in a sense, deserve whatever happens to us, for not having had the wit to imagine something better." Iain Banks

#9 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 07 March 2011 - 05:40 PM

FINALLY got a sample at least listenworthy, and now sent in. I sound ridiculous in real life.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#10 User is offline   alieen 

• Recruit

Posted 11 December 2014 - 12:15 PM

he audio file can be anywhere between a few seconds and five minutes, but you should show us your vocal talent, and anything else that may apply. If you can't think of anything to say, it can be something as simple as a reading of a section from one of the Malazan books..

Sign up with itil - pass4sure for getting 312-50 - braindumps - vce testking courses exam and Stanford University. We also provide best Hodges University and Keiser University with guaranteed success.

This post has been edited by alieen: 29 December 2014 - 04:59 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users