• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Queen of Dreams Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 08 December 2010 - 03:47 AM

View PostSinisdar Toste, on 06 December 2010 - 06:39 PM, said:

once the majority of people have read SW this thread should be moved there i think.

Agreed, or start a new one.

Without considering info learned in SW:

We can be pretty certain that the QoD would not want the Elder Gods to prevail in returning and taking over the general pantheon from younger gods like herself. She definitely wouldn't want for all magic to be annihilated or suppressed, as she is a big magic user, so she'd be against Korabas as well. As previously mentioned, she's pro-life and wouldn't want the CG to destroy life on Wu.

So she's against the EGs, Korabas and the CG. We know she has previously allied with Shadowthrone to some extent and may still be working in tandem, which makes sense as he is against the EGs, CG and Korabas as well. The 14th army (and Malazans in general) are against the CG (whether Tavore wants to kill him, set him free, shield-anvil him or whatever, they've been against him corrupting the planet since late GotM), so in at least one cause the QoD is on the side of the Malazans, whom most of us are probably rooting for, ourselves. That's long-term mind you. As far as a little city siege or two she doesn't really have a side, hence scooping up Leoman, which probably benefits her somehow in the short term.

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#22 User is offline   Tattersail_ 

• formerly Ganoes Paran
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Mafia. Awesome Pictures. Awesome Videos. Did I mention Mafia?
    snapchat - rustyspoon84

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:24 AM

just coming to the end of Stoneweilder....
Apt is the only one who reads this. Apt is nice.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users