The Setup

#1 User is offline   The Lord Inquisitor 

• Corporal
  • Pip
  • Group: Knoll Barrow Alts
  • Interests:Rooting out heresy.

Posted 19 November 2010 - 11:10 AM

Coming Soon In More Detail Near You But:

You've all been recruited by the Inquisitor Lord to help root out Heresy, and otherwise defend the Imperium as: service to the God-Emperor, penance for your sins, or because you volunteered.

You will create your characters. I will then run a short scenario introducing you to the major narrative, allowing your characters to get to know each other, and to let you guys get some practice RP'ing in. We can also see how times work out here. In this, you will all have the same goal: complete the mission.

We will then run our first real setup. You will have the same goal: complete the missions given to you. This will involve various different scenarios and settings where you can RP and do stuff. Yeah. BUT, some of you will ALSO have additional, sometimes contradictory goals. You will not be able to reveal these, but you will be able to do things to complete them, hopefully without the other players noticing. There will be less of these players than there will of people who are just trying to complete the missions. I'll explain in more detail later, but it's pretty much the same idea as Mafia, except with less "I want to kill you" and more "I am going to use you to complete my own agenda".

TBC

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users