• You cannot reply to this topic

some reminders please Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   haroos 

• High Fist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned Users

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:47 PM

that group of people :
taxilian, rautos hivanar, sheb, last, breath and nappet (hope i didn't forget anyone).
who are they ?
i remember hivanar, but i forgot the rest (although i know i read about taxilian), would anyone care to put some info about them, if anyone remembers ?

#2 User is offline   Bauchelain the Evil 

• Greatest necromancer ever
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Not much

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:57 PM

Taxilian was the Architect who worked as interpret to Samar Dev in Lether in RG. He hanged around a lot with Taralack Veed and the Senior Assessor( the monk that worships Icarium). He gets killed by Icarium machine in Lether and the same happens to Rautos Hivanar.

The rest are introduced in this book.
Adept of Team Quick Ben

I greet you as guests and so will not crush the life from you and devour your soul with peals of laughter. No, instead, I will make tea-Gothos

#3 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 15 September 2010 - 05:57 PM

Rautos was a scholar who was excavating sites and finding artifacts

The other guys, don't remember if they had specific mention, but were in Lether when things went down. Is this a re-read or first time?

Edit: My brain misfired on that one.

This post has been edited by HiddenOne: 15 September 2010 - 05:59 PM

HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#4 User is offline   haroos 

• High Fist
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Banned Users

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:00 PM

tnx both, i wonder how the rest fit in,
is it an incidental mix of a psychopath and a farmer and a mage, or what ...

#5 User is offline   Hetan 

• Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
  • View gallery
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:22 PM

You'll find out if you keep reading.
"He was not a modest man. Contemplating suicide, he summoned a dragon". (Gothos' Folly)- Gothos

#6 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 15 September 2010 - 06:39 PM

View Postharoos, on 15 September 2010 - 05:47 PM, said:

that group of people :
taxilian, rautos hivanar, sheb, last, breath and nappet (hope i didn't forget anyone).
who are they ?
i remember hivanar, but i forgot the rest (although i know i read about taxilian), would anyone care to put some info about them, if anyone remembers ?

Spoiler

Spoiler

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users