Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Another Newbie

#1 User is offline   cuttle 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:50 AM

I think this site is brilliant! I'm up to TTH for the second time through. I tried to arrange things so that I got to the end of DoD just as the Crippled God was published, but I was too quick. Best series ever written

#2 User is offline   Tapper 

• Lover of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:35 AM

View Postcuttle, on 24 August 2010 - 08:50 AM, said:

I think this site is brilliant! I'm up to TTH for the second time through. I tried to arrange things so that I got to the end of DoD just as the Crippled God was published, but I was too quick. Best series ever written

Hello another newbie!
Glad you like the books, and welcome to the wacky bunch, we're mostly harmless :thumbup:
Everyone is entitled to his own wrong opinion. - Lizrad

#3 User is offline   Gothos 

• Map painting expert

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:45 AM

last few months, I have to ask... wth is wrong with the introduction thread? Are the vying for artificial individuality and visual anti-conformism so strong?
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.

#4 User is offline   NikitaDarkstar 

• Lieutenant

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:49 PM

View PostTapper, on 24 August 2010 - 09:35 AM, said:

Hello another newbie!
Glad you like the books, and welcome to the wacky bunch, we're mostly harmless :(

Minus people like Gothos and Abyss ofcourse.. watch out for those two. :thumbup:
Sanity is nothing more than an excuse for being boring.

#5 User is offline   Abyss 

• abyssus abyssum invocat
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Interesting.

Posted 24 August 2010 - 08:02 PM

View PostNikitaDarkstar, on 24 August 2010 - 03:49 PM, said:

View PostTapper, on 24 August 2010 - 09:35 AM, said:

Hello another newbie!
Glad you like the books, and welcome to the wacky bunch, we're mostly harmless :(

Minus people like Gothos and Abyss ofcourse.. watch out for those two. :thumbup:

Lies!
Lies and untruths!!!
And also lies!!!!!

I am the most harmless and welcoming of forumites and i have a lovely collection of followers, assistants, devotees, lackies, thanes, cultists, victims, drones, mindwipes, subroutines, retro-cerebral-clones, alt/time/rips and/or pets who will loudly and vociferously agree.

But watch out for Gothos. That dude is all kinds of bad news. And possibly a cylon.
THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT THERE IS A
'VIEW NEW CONTENT' BUTTON THAT
ALLOWS YOU TO VIEW NEW CONTENT

#6 User is offline   Mischiefs' Folly 

• Tanno Spiritwalker
  • Group: Wiki Contributor

Posted 24 August 2010 - 09:18 PM

Welcome!
Oh, me and my endless folly!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic