Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hi all ! new member here ! New member saying hi

#1 User is offline   Waith Odexha 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 02 August 2010 - 11:59 PM

Hi all ! i joined yesterday or the day before dont remember .
I ran across this website while looking for information about the coolest books ever made (sorry tolkien) =)
Im an watercolor artist and i have just completed another painting so i thought id try to paint something from the books .
And when i found this website i just had to join .

It was a while ago since i started reading the first books so i might ask u guys for help with information about stuff so i get the picture right if thats ok ?

have a nice day and ill cyall around.

//Waith

#2 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:37 AM

Welcome to the forums! Definitely feel free to ask questions, we love attempting to answer them.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#3 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 03 August 2010 - 01:50 PM

The art forum on here shows some great work. Maybe you can post some of yours when its ready. Good Luck
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#4 User is offline   NikitaDarkstar 

• Lieutenant

Posted 04 August 2010 - 07:28 PM

Welcome to the forums. And as HD said, we love to answer questions, just don't be surprised if you get more answers than you bargained for. :p
Sanity is nothing more than an excuse for being boring.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users