Malazan Empire: Hello Everyone - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hello Everyone

#1 User is offline   Inotreb 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Records, Congas, Vegetable Gardens and Large Format Cameras.

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:07 AM

Good day everyone.
I am roughly half way through the first book and am utterly amazed. I've been through a bunch of the popular sagas and most recently gone on quite the Conan tear. Ah Conan: so simple, yet effective. What I find most encouraging about The Book of the Fallen so far is that Erikson trusts me to get it. I've a new found ability to jump here and there, while I find myself fingering back and forth from the maps to the page and back to the character list. I like to dive in deep and I look forward to new perspectives and ideas. And so I move forward like the tire kicker says to the salesmen, "I'm havin' a browse right now, but i'll let you know if I have a question."
Cheers.
Each man creates their own destiny

#2 User is offline   NikitaDarkstar 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 24 July 2010 - 01:39 AM

Just gets better from there. And yes SE trusts you to get it and to come to your own conclusions, which is quite nice, even if it sometimes leaves you wondering what is going on or what you missed, but then you can always ask here.

Anyway welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy it here.
Sanity is nothing more than an excuse for being boring.

#3 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 24 July 2010 - 02:17 PM

Be warned, the people on this forum know way too much. Don't argue with people that have over 1000 posts, it will get you vaporized. Just saying...

Also, you can impress your friends with the massive amounts of info you will display after reading some of these posts, just don't reveal your sources too soon.

Enjoy
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#4 User is offline   Harvester 

• Evil Baron Kitty of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 24 July 2010 - 04:55 PM

Pah, most of these posts are.. insane jibberish and lolcats. Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users