Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

question about all Book Hardcovers

#1 Guest_velvEtY_*

• Group: Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 16 September 2003 - 03:58 PM

Hi,

I have only recently discovered this great series, and am still reading Gardens of the Moon. I am loving it so far. Anyways, when I find a great series like this, I like to collect the books in Hardcover if possible, for my collection.

I have tried searching the net all over the place, including reading many interviews by Erikson about Hardcovers for this series. So far, from what I can tell, Erikson says no Hardcovers have ever been released for this series, and only the TradePaperBack and MassMarketPaperbacks have been released. Is this true?

I have noticed that the TradePaperback of the first novel is quite rare (it is out of print and I guess not many were originally printed since this series didn't expect to become as popular as it has). I managed to snag a used copy of the TPB off amazon for $25usd for my collection, which I enjoy much more than those ugly MMPBs. In either case, do Hardcovers exist for any of the current 4 books?

I know that Erikson's US publisher plans to print Hardcovers for all the books starting in 2004. While this is great, I would still prefer first edition prints if they even exist. Anyways, can someone tell me which books actually have Hardcovers so far, and how rare these, and the TPB are for each book (like, how many were printed)? It took me a few months to track down a GOTM TPB for sale.

Thanks in advance for any help. I love this series =)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users