Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cage Match 2010 Erikson Shafted

#1 User is offline   jaysen 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 11 March 2010 - 05:33 PM

So over at Suvudu.com they are hosting a character battle. I don't know if this is the first year they've done this but it's the first I've heard of it.
The tournament starts with random match-ups between characters from various science fiction and fantasy novels.

But there does seem to be one element missing....
Although they seemed to have gotten a wide variety of characters from a broad assortment of books there doesn't seem to be any participation from any Malazan characters.

Although it might simply be an issue of fairness (because who in any series or novel could defeat characters such as Karsa, Icarium, or Anomander), it just seems like a slap in the face.
I mean, they included two characters from the Harry Potter series.

I'm still voting because some of the characters and potential match-ups would be interesting to "Witness!" (sorry thinking of everyone's favorite Teblor), but they could've at least thrown Cutter, or Toc the Younger, or Yedan Derryg.
Why should I infect them with my rage?

#2 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:02 PM

No SE characters is a big bummer, Rake > > > > > all :) Had to lol at all the Goodkind fans who are raging about the fact that Drizzt is pwning Kahlan.
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#3 User is offline   rhulad 

• First Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 11 March 2010 - 06:37 PM

One more thing that will occupy my time rather than real work... had to laugh at some of the match-ups Drizzt vs Kahlan, the description was priceless.

"They had not even left the clearing when anger itself burst from the trees, sword swinging and lungs bellowing. He looked like an ordinary man, but was, in fact, the physical embodiment of rage and anger and bloodlust and temper and strength and hate and righteousness. He was her husband." <-- Classic

This post has been edited by rhulad: 11 March 2010 - 06:41 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users