Malazan Empire: A Few Of My Scenic Photographs - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A Few Of My Scenic Photographs

#1 User is offline   EsotericForest 

• Crimson Guard
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Photography, Art, History, Reading, Wildlife, Hiking, Camping, Fishing

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:18 PM

I have more photographs on my computer than I'd care to share with everybody, since it'd take an eternity. So instead, here are a few of my favorites, so let me know what you think :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
"Ignoring him, she stepped back out of the ellipse and began singing in the Woman's Language, which was, of course, unintelligible to Iskaral's ears. Just as the Man's Language-which Mongora called gibberish-was beyond her ability to understand. The reason for that, Iskaral Pust knew, was that the Man's Language was gibberish, designed specifically to confound women."

-The Bonehunters-

"What's wrong with the world? You ask a man and he says, 'Don't ask.' Ask a woman and you'll be dead of old age before she's finished"

-The Bonehunters-

#2 User is offline   Tyrant 

• You shall reap it

Posted 12 January 2010 - 08:55 PM

Fantastic! I particuarly like the reedmace shot. :)

#3 User is offline   EsotericForest 

• Crimson Guard
  • Interests:Photography, Art, History, Reading, Wildlife, Hiking, Camping, Fishing

Posted 12 January 2010 - 10:51 PM

Thank you, I'm glad you like :)
"Ignoring him, she stepped back out of the ellipse and began singing in the Woman's Language, which was, of course, unintelligible to Iskaral's ears. Just as the Man's Language-which Mongora called gibberish-was beyond her ability to understand. The reason for that, Iskaral Pust knew, was that the Man's Language was gibberish, designed specifically to confound women."

-The Bonehunters-

"What's wrong with the world? You ask a man and he says, 'Don't ask.' Ask a woman and you'll be dead of old age before she's finished"

-The Bonehunters-

#4 User is offline   caladanbrood 

• Ugly on the Inside
  • Group: Team Quick Ben

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:12 PM

They're pretty awesome. I love the second one - ice makes for some really good photos :D
O xein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti têde; keimetha tois keinon rhémasi peithomenoi.

#5 User is offline   EsotericForest 

• Crimson Guard

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:30 PM

View Postcaladanbrood, on 13 January 2010 - 06:12 PM, said:

They're pretty awesome. I love the second one - ice makes for some really good photos Posted Image

I have to agree. I took around 20 pictures of the ice, and I got some other pretty cool photographs...it was really hard to pick which one to post

-The Bonehunters-

-The Bonehunters-

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users