Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Jhorligg (RG Spoilers!)

#1 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 02 November 2009 - 01:10 AM

So, anyone else think that these Jhorligg sound a lot like what the Shake have to deal with? Large, reptilian, stands on two large hind legs, intelligent and can use weapons. Sound to me like a K'Chain Che'malle, but a parasitic womb-occupying one instead of a matron-born one. And then in RG we have the Shake who, according to Deadsmell's translations, are descended from Tiste Andii who would guard the shore because that's where baby K'Chain Che'malle would be spawned. The current Shake also have people being slightly infected with scaly feet or hands or whatnot.

In my opinion, it seems to me the waters around the Shake are infested with or have issues related to Jhorligg, who seem like a slight variant of regular K'Chain Che'malle that are born parsitically instead of by matron...

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#2 User is offline   Juvenis 

• Corporal
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 05 January 2010 - 03:05 PM

Hmm, that is a very interesting thought. I never really made the connection. Seems plausibe to me, and I think it would connect the world together a bit more which is always cool :)

#3 User is offline   Gust Hubb 

• Necromancer Extraordinaire
  • View gallery
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Glass slides with entrapped bits of colored tissue
  • Around, just quiet....er

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:54 PM

I also agree. An excellent thought. So along your line of thinking, does this infestation have any relation to that K'Chain Che'malle matron who released her offspring into the seas and if so, why just the Shake and Lamentable Moll? Are they close to the origin point of the matron's final stand?
"You don't clean u other peoples messes.... You roll in them like a dog on leftover smoked whitefish torn out f the trash by raccoons after Sunday brunch on a hot day."
~Abyss

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users