• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 51.5 the long road

#621 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:38 PM

Looking for mention of HP in Galains posts, all i got was 1 mention of HP fighting with Korv. 1 quote when he quoted everyone who voted Korv and then one when he mentioned low posters. So it defintely looks like it could be both of them as Galain only seems to mention HP when he would look conspicuous if he didnt, and HP doesnt mention Galain once in any of his posts that i could see.

#622 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 01 September 2009 - 10:50 PM

Ok after looking through Serc and D'riss' posts HP and Galain definitely look scummier, so im now fairly happy to go with Galain and hope i didnt miss something.
Vote Galain

#623 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:31 PM

It is Day 4. 9 hours and 32 minutes remaining in the day.

7 Players still alive: D'riss, Eloth, Galain, Galayn Lord, Hood's Path, Ruse, Serc

4 votes to lynch, 4 votes to go to night

1 vote for Eloth: ( Hood's Path )
4 votes for Galain: ( D'riss, Serc, Eloth, Ruse )

Players not voted: Galain, Galayn Lord

--

The day slowly but surely crawls onward. You could probably hear a pin drop on the road, because the conversation is non-existent. In the end, you decide to go ahead and lynch someone.

Galain (alt146) is dead. He was a member of the town.

--

It is Night 5. 3 hours and 59 minutes remaining

Players still alive: D'riss, Eloth, Galayn Lord, Hood's Path, Ruse, Serc
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#624 User is offline   Ruse 

• Recruit

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:35 PM

shit

#625 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:38 PM

Night is still going on, just an FYI.

I'll be going home in about 20 minutes so... if I get all outstanding actions I can resolve then, otherwise you'll have to wait for me to get home.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#626 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:59 AM

Yawning, you awaken. You're super excited. Just kidding.

Oh yeah, one guy didn't wake up.

Ruse (baudin) is dead. He was a member of the town.

--

It is Day 6. 36 hours remaining

5 Players still alive: D'riss, Eloth, Galayn Lord, Hood's Path, Serc

3 votes to lynch, 3 votes to go to night

Players not voted: D'riss, Eloth, Galayn Lord, Hood's Path, Serc

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 02 September 2009 - 03:59 AM

#627 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:36 AM

Evening, all

today was an absolutely horrible day, in every possible respect.

I see that mafia-wise it wasn't too great either.

since the game's still going, i'd assume we bagged a symp somewhere along the road, but today's still in all likelyhood D-day.
I'd ask people not to throw out rash votes, since in a stuation like that all it takes is for one inno to vote and the scum jump on the train and game ends.
Discussion is good, but votes are not.

need sleep now, and my chippped tooth's being a bitch. back in about 6 hours.

#628 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:43 AM

Well shit.

I am now utterley lost and confused.

#629 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:43 AM

Once again, no activity whilst i'm asleep.

I'm not sure whom I really suspect, and have to head off to work now, so no time for a case.

back in about 12 hours, please don't lynch me till then....

#630 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2009 - 02:57 PM

Well as all of my other suspects have now died. Eloth you are it.

#631 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:08 PM

It is Day 6. 24 hours and 51 minutes remaining

Home today so I should be able to give regular updates as they happen.

#632 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2009 - 03:22 PM

So I'm looking at the remaining players.

This is the sum total of HP’s “contribution” in the last 72 hours (yes, I know the board has been down regularly but three posts?).

Obligatory “w00t we got the SK” post:

View PostHood's Path, on Aug 30 2009, 07:35 PM, said:

Awesome-though it perhaps would've been better to have found a killer first since now the killers have the SK out of their way. Ofc not much anyone can do 'bout that.

Sorry for not being around-I had(foolishly it seems) assumed there would be a weekend break-and I had a bastard of a headache.

Fluff:

View PostHood's Path, on Aug 30 2009, 07:36 PM, said:

Dinner-be back soon.

More fluff re game mechanics

View PostHood's Path, on Aug 30 2009, 08:02 PM, said:

I'm around-no one else seems to be.

Not sure if I actually believe GLs reveal. The vig aspect of it makes sense, it's the BP part I have trouble with. If scum hit a BP, I find it rather hard to believe they wouldn't try to kill that person the next night-because BPs are usually given to power roles.

Also if the scum had say an extra one shot vig(like in Tyranny of Zhuo game) or anything like that it'd be easy to withold and claim.

So yeah, one half of me's saying the reveal(particularly the vig part makes sense-wiht three kills and all) but the BP part just doesn't seem to add up.

And then a drive by on me almost 45 hours later

View PostHood's Path, on Sep 1 2009, 04:52 PM, said:

I'm here.

I reckon i'm going to:

Vote Eloth

because the Ruse vote makes so little sense-looking for partners to a solo killer.

Seems like a possible de-railment tactic, sowing confusion, or simply laying down a pointless vote to appear like he's doing something while doing nothing.

Firstly I‘d also accused GL of deliberately misspelling a vote but he makes no mention of that, just the Ruse vote. Is he trying not to draw attention to GL (who frankly seems to have spent the entire game drunk or high)?

Secondly, how exactly was I de-railing and sowing confusion? I was the first person to vote on ANYONE on day 5 so exactly whose train did I derail?

Thirdly, I said at the time I had no idea if an SK could have a symp. Stranger things have happened.

Seems to me that HP is the one trying to sow confusion here.

Now Serc (who has been every bit as quiet as HP) chimes in:

View PostSerc, on Sep 1 2009, 05:30 PM, said:

I'm around and caught up.

Galain has been kept alive way too long--I always hate near-lynches that time out because whoever would be getting lynched only to barely escape always becomes a major distraction late in the game like he is now.

However, HP does present an interesting point about Eloth. I myself can't comprehend why anyone would follow such an odd train of thought as to seek out a SK's symp.

Here's the interesting part, though:
1.) I assume WCS and that today is D-Day
2.) I learn that Eloth is sowing confusion with a vote on Ruse when, before him, the only vote is on Galain
3.) As a result, HP lays a vote on Eloth
4.) Now, I, the next potential voter to log in, am presented a dilemma: do I consider the Eloth confusion-sowing, or do I...
5.) Oh wait, SHIT! This is another person redirecting the train away from Galain!

You've either been fake-symped to all hell or are really a scummy fuck, Galain. We could go for the probable symp (Eloth) but, without a CF, we can never be sure. So...

Vote Galain

Now Serc obviously didn't do his homework properly, he read HP's post instead of the thread and jumped to some strange conclusions . I will re-iterate: I was the first one to vote on Day 5 so how exactly did I de-rail anything? Then I changed my vote to Galain (whom I'd been suspicious of and voting for since day 2) as it looked as though I could finally get rid of a player I thought to be scummy. How is this confusing?

And who was I symping exactly?

Both these players have been lying low throughout the entire game, and as we reach D-Day they both pop up and start flinging accusations around. Classic scummy tactics in my oh so humble opinion.

As for GL and D'riss, these two seem to be enigmas.

GL has poted less than the two above, virtually no content and since his vig reveal just the occasional accusation with nothing to back it up, for example:

View PostGalayn Lord, on Aug 30 2009, 10:09 AM, said:

View PostEmurlahn, on Aug 29 2009, 10:55 PM, said:

GL's reveal seems legit, because the only way he'd reveal and then vote a dead person was if he is either drunk or extremely tired. Therefore, it's more likely he is telling the truth. XD

A most interesting development. However, now that we know Kesso is innocent, GL, how does that change your opinion on Rash/Galain/Eloth?

Both

Huh

Two of them are scum.

Remove vote

Vote Rashan

No explanation, just a drive by vote.

View PostGalayn Lord, on Aug 30 2009, 05:34 PM, said:

head hurnts.

Remove vote

vote Emeral

Again, no explanation

View PostGalayn Lord, on Aug 30 2009, 05:40 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Aug 30 2009, 05:37 AM, said:

View PostGalayn Lord, on Aug 30 2009, 10:09 AM, said:

View PostEmurlahn, on Aug 29 2009, 10:55 PM, said:

GL's reveal seems legit, because the only way he'd reveal and then vote a dead person was if he is either drunk or extremely tired. Therefore, it's more likely he is telling the truth. XD

A most interesting development. However, now that we know Kesso is innocent, GL, how does that change your opinion on Rash/Galain/Eloth?

Both

Huh

Two of them are scum.

Remove vote

Vote Rashan

is that your case? two of them are scum? what intellectual genius. just like that case you made on kesso.............. oh yes why were you so suspicious of him again? and a bp lost onnightt 1, then why werent you killed night 2?

still think your scum

More lack of content, just an accusation.

View PostGalayn Lord, on Aug 31 2009, 08:54 PM, said:

Goody.

I agree that it would have been better to have taken out a killer then the SK, but any scum death is a good death for us.

WCS says that today or tomorrow are D - day.

Might be worth it to start over and take a good look at everybody.

Reread time :p

Promises us he will take a good look at everybody but nothing ever comes of it

And then:

View PostGalayn Lord, on Sep 2 2009, 03:57 PM, said:

Well as all of my other suspects have now died. Eloth you are it.

Another statement devoid of explanation or evidence.

If he hadn't revealed vig, which can't be verified, he would be taking a lot more heat than he is now.

And D'riss? D'riss is the real enigma here so I'm going to take another look.

#633 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2009 - 04:41 PM

Is this still going on?

Slow broken game is boring.

I am to blame as much as the other guy.

Lets lynch and finish this already.

#634 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:22 PM

It is Day 6. 22 hours and 36 minutes remaining

#635 User is offline   Eloth 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:25 PM

Well all I can really find on D'riss is Ruse's speculation on an HP/Galain link or a D'riss serc link. Then Ruse turns up dead.

Meh, I'll probably not be back until tomorrow morning.

#636 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:47 PM

View PostEloth, on Sep 2 2009, 01:25 PM, said:

Well all I can really find on D'riss is Ruse's speculation on an HP/Galain link or a D'riss serc link. Then Ruse turns up dead.

Meh, I'll probably not be back until tomorrow morning.

You are trying to drive the game. This is a good thing as it is slow. Most of that blame can be laid at the IPS errors and down forum. If we are at D day then I become more suspicious of people trying to drive the game. Now my logic is slightly twisted WIFOM logic at its best.

In this game I would rather lose to someone who has at least tried to drive this game then someone who has posted less then me.

So in between HP, Driss, Eloth, and Serc.

Vote Serc

#637 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2009 - 05:50 PM

I should also add that serc has managed to float through the game with less pressure then me. I also agree with Eloth's view of Serc's (Galain) vote post.

#638 User is offline   Serc 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2009 - 06:59 PM

What? I'm 90% sure that D'riss voted before Eloth did.

#639 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:22 PM

It is Day 6. 20 hours and 36 minutes remaining

1 vote for Serc: ( Galayn Lord )

Players not voted: D'riss, Eloth, Hood's Path, Serc

#640 User is offline   Galayn Lord 

• Recruit

Posted 02 September 2009 - 07:45 PM

Here is the last lynch train. I did not include Ruse's vote as he is dead now. Lets take a look and see what we can see, shall we.

View PostEloth, on Aug 31 2009, 06:43 PM, said:

Now my internetz seems to be working. Had a proper look at the weekend's posts and the following raise my hackles:

View PostRuse, on Aug 30 2009, 11:48 AM, said:

Looking back over that sort of time, you might be right in the Serc , Emu connection ive only checked around there argument with korv right now but they do seem to be avoiding eachother slightly, il check later to see if it continues. While i was reading over it though one post of Emu's to Serc did stand out, I know its supposed to be a joke but it seems like a typical trying to make light of an accusation tactic which ive seen scum use quite a lot.

View PostEmurlahn, on Aug 27 2009, 06:51 AM, said:

I'm around, but I'm too scared of Korvalain saying we're working together! :p

If he is scum i can quite easily see this quote as an attempt to ridicule Korvs argument that the two of them might be linked. This in mind
Vote Emu

He voted Emu. You don't vote Emu, you vote Emurlahn, so that PS understands.

This is a vote on a player that Ruse does not actually want to remove from the game, because Ruse has played this game many times before and knows EXACTLY how to place a vote. Now I don't know if SKs can have symps (remember this is a Morgy game, so weird roles may apply) but this is scummy.

Emurlahn was the SK, Ruse didn't want him out of the game.

Another fucked up makes no sense post from GL.

View PostGalayn Lord, on Aug 30 2009, 05:34 PM, said:

head hurnts.

Remove vote

vote Emeral

I'll repeat that - ANOTHER FUCKED UP MAKES NO SENSE POST FROM GL.

First see above re Ruse.

Second, PeanutButta (quite rightly) didn't want to count it as a vote
Who is Emeral? We now know that he was the SK but GL still couldn't get his name right.

Again, I know for a fact that GL has been playing this game for years, so no excuse.

GL didn't want Emurlahn out of the game, and oooh, Emurlahn was the SK

Wrongness from Mafia vets? I don't think so. So I'm gonna

vote Ruse

because GL may have been telling the truth with his BP vig (my arse) but Ruse has no excuse.

Now this is very very interesting to me. Eloth happens to make a moronic case that could go for either me or Ruse and then happens to put his vote on the very person who was eventually killed at night. Now this could either be a set up or a symp signaling a master.

View PostD'riss, on Aug 31 2009, 10:28 PM, said:

meh, your obcession with fine details is beginning to annoy me, tbh, Eloth.

I'd call it scummy, but I strongly doubt scum would be stupid enough to play like that.

since it seems the forum's stable enough for now, I will

vote Galain

because his lynch has been derailed twice, and that makes me feel uneasy about him.

As you can see Serc you are really 100% wrong. Eloth did vote before D'riss. Now I can't really say anything about the vote for Galain as the derailment did happen. Although one of the derailments did net Emurlahn or Emeral as he should now be know.

View PostHood's Path, on Sep 1 2009, 11:52 AM, said:

I'm here.

I reckon i'm going to:

Vote Eloth

because the Ruse vote makes so little sense-looking for partners to a solo killer.

Seems like a possible de-railment tactic, sowing confusion, or simply laying down a pointless vote to appear like he's doing something while doing nothing.

Now this is also interesting to me. How can someone disrail a lynch when they are the first ones to vote in a day. Now in hindsight this could easily be a master signalling to his symp. But really what kind of killer would do that. No I think that more then likely this vote is what HP says it is.

View PostSerc, on Sep 1 2009, 12:30 PM, said:

I'm around and caught up.

Galain has been kept alive way too long--I always hate near-lynches that time out because whoever would be getting lynched only to barely escape always becomes a major distraction late in the game like he is now.

However, HP does present an interesting point about Eloth. I myself can't comprehend why anyone would follow such an odd train of thought as to seek out a SK's symp.

Here's the interesting part, though:
1.) I assume WCS and that today is D-Day
2.) I learn that Eloth is sowing confusion with a vote on Ruse when, before him, the only vote is on Galain
3.) As a result, HP lays a vote on Eloth
4.) Now, I, the next potential voter to log in, am presented a dilemma: do I consider the Eloth confusion-sowing, or do I...
5.) Oh wait, SHIT! This is another person redirecting the train away from Galain!

You've either been fake-symped to all hell or are really a scummy fuck, Galain. We could go for the probable symp (Eloth) but, without a CF, we can never be sure. So...

Vote Galain

Now Serc you didn't really catch up did you. If you had then you would have seen that Eloth voted for Ruse first. It was on flimbsy evidence but still. Your post looks to be an excuse to drop a vote while trying to be helpful. Things that scum does to remain hidden.

View PostEloth, on Sep 1 2009, 04:06 PM, said:

View PostHood's Path, on Sep 1 2009, 04:52 PM, said:

I'm here.

I reckon i'm going to:

Vote Eloth

Yeah because I've been derialing votes left right and centre haven't I? I've disliked Galain all game, and voted for him to back myself up, but when I look at other possible scum suddenly I get a little heat. And id you actually read my post? I said I have no idea if a Serial (not solo) killer could have a symp. Seems to me that I am taking heat for actually trying to find scum, whereas you HP, and Ruse are cruising through doing sweet FA and flinging random accusations about.

Because I am happy that my number one suspect since day two is now being taken seriously, I will

remove Vote
vote Galain

Notice how I actually managed to spell Galain? Not Gala, not Glan, but Galain. It's really quite simple isn't it?

This is a really good vote by Eloth if he is either scum or a symp. It doesn't drop the hammer. Ruse does that later on but it does put Galain over the come back point. All in all I don't like either Eloth or Serc. I think that Eloth is the symp and that Serc is his master.

Share this topic:

• 34 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users