Malazan Empire: Fantasy Grounds 2 RP Client and Malazan! - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Fantasy Grounds 2 RP Client and Malazan!

#1 User is offline   Iconik 

• Lieutenant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:40 AM

So, I was turned on to a program called Fantasy Grounds tonight. Basically, it's an amazing program that makes playing PnP RPGs over the internet with people exceptionally easy. Myself and 4 people from my WoW guild started a Shadowrun campaign tonight. Basically, you pay a one time fee of 23 dollars and then you're set free! It makes playing AND DMing a cinch. I really can't do the program justice here but believe me...it's pretty intuitive. I would pretty much give anything to play in the Malazan world. It's obvious that we'd all know the lore. We'd just have to find people that know whatever ruleset we'd use front ways and back. This is probably wishful thinking but I thought it'd be great to find some truly dedicated people. I'd rather play and not DM.

Again...wishful thinking that we could find 1 DM and maybe 4 people that are all equally dedicated and gets the Fantasy Grounds II program.

http://fantasygrounds.com/home/
http://fantasygrounds.com/screenshots/

#2 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture

Posted 17 July 2009 - 05:45 AM

Perhaps a mod could move this to the Knoll Barrow...? It doesn't really belong in the Inn.

Iconik, there were a few people trying to set up a game a while ago (dunno how that's going), but speak to Tapper about this stuff if you want, I think he was pushing for a game.
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

#3 User is offline   Iconik 

• Lieutenant

Posted 17 July 2009 - 07:09 AM

Well that forum had two threads with replies from today. The rest were form May and even before that.

#4 User is offline   Raymond Luxury Yacht 

• Throatwobbler Mangrove
  • Group: Grumpy Old Sods
  • Interests:Quiet desperation and self-loathing

Posted 17 July 2009 - 10:06 AM

SPAMBOT!
Error: Signature not valid

#5 User is offline   Silencer 

• Manipulating Special Data
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Malazan Book of the Fallen series.
    Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 17 July 2009 - 11:11 AM

lol @RLY (this is why you don't post this stuff in here XD)

Tapper and Bent were planning a game, but I don't know if the participants need, or are dedicated enough to pay for a program...plus the theme wasn't going to be Malazan.

But good idea! I'll shift this topic over for you. ;)

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users