• You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 48.5 Team Fortress 2

#981 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:15 AM

So I have to ride out the excitement by myself. :killingme:
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#982 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:16 AM

That's a lynch, please hold on for the scene.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#983 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:21 AM

It is Day 2. 2 hours and 59 minutes remaining

6 Players still alive: alt146, Breadmaster, bwgan, D'rek, HoosierDaddy, Shinrei

4 votes to lynch, 3 votes to go to night

4 votes for bwgan: ( Breadmaster, Shinrei, D'rek, HoosierDaddy )
2 votes for HoosierDaddy: ( alt146, bwgan )

Players not voted:

----

"Are you daft?" one person says, cleaning bits of Lisheo off his sleeve. Why on earth would cute and lovable bwgan be the RED Spy?

"Why wouldn't she? It's an act!" Several other people nod in agreement. The speaker says, "Get her, guys!"

Bwgan's eyes go wide and tears fill her large, oversized, adorable eyes. Everyone stops short of her.

"Please, please, I am not the RED Spy!" Bwgan pleads with the mob.

"It... it's an act, I know it! Don't let her fool you!" A random person in the mob incites the crowd once more.

"Nooooooo!" she screams, as the bloodhungry group descends upon her. Everyone grabs a limb and pulls, drawing and quartering her. With a sickening crunch and pop, her body is torn asunder.

Someone suddenly speaks up. "Look, RED! She's the RED Spy!"

bwgan was lynched. She was the RED Spy.

Cheers of victory go up!

"Uh guys..." one person says. "I think that's just blood..."

Silence falls over the crowd once more. One person says, "Oops."

Correction
bwgan was lynched. She was the BLU Medic.

It's no real surprise when the lights suddenly go out again and darkness falls over the room. The alarms blare and drown out all sound again. Pushing and shoving ensues and you find yourself forced to the ground.

Moments later, the lights come back on, the alarms dissipate, and the voice of the Announcer comes over the intercom. Tertiary power enabled. Find the RED Spy! Now!

Everyone gets up from the ground. Well, not everyone.

D'rek was killed. He was the BLU Demoman.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#984 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:22 AM

It is Day 3. 24 hours remaining

4 Players still alive: alt146, Breadmaster, HoosierDaddy, Shinrei

3 votes to lynch, 2 votes to go to night

Players not voted: alt146, Breadmaster, HoosierDaddy, Shinrei

#985 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:27 AM

Well. So, that didn't work out. Sorry Bwgan. Sorry Drek.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#986 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:43 AM

Alright, I have no idea which one of you is Red Spy. But, Breadmaster you really haven't gotten any heat at all and been playing fairly low key. Alt, you voted for me because Drek told you to. Either the most outlandish stunt by scum ever, or something else. Shin... I can't get a read on you at all. Me? Well, I haven't played well. So, I can understand being blamed after this vote. Before then, not really.

So, this is D-day. Either we do this right or we lose.

#987 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:52 AM

Stupid work. Nobody else is here.

#988 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:16 AM

Well fuck. That effectively killed all of my top suspects. D'rek was my who I was suspicious of behind bwgan.

I dont have enough of a read on the rest of you (HD, Alt and breadmaster).
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#989 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:18 AM

Yay! Somebody else around.

#990 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:26 AM

My thoughts mirror your own, Shin.

What I really don't like is Alt actually listening to Drek as to who to vote for. Then Lish jumped right on. That makes D'rek look fishy, right? She says to do it then doesn't join. Lish gets kaboomed, then Bwgan switches to me and I'm freaking sitting down to dinner at my dads. Why in the world would Bwgan switch when I wasn't even around? So, she shoots to the top of the charts. Neither D'rek or Bwgan are Red. Just strange.

#991 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:33 AM

Yeah, the play of those 2 (and Lish) has me a little bewildered.
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#992 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:35 AM

Wanna talk about anything in particular? I'm slightly inebriated. Soon to be fully fledged drunk. But, I can hold my own in still making sense. You've been P-S, you know. :killingme:

#993 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:43 AM

Well, for what it's worth (and I have my reasons, but I can't say specifically why) I think you are inno HD. For that reason I think red spy is either alt or breadmaster.

Given BM's lack of real participation, that makes alt my #1. I don't really like the "he's a low poster, so he can have his hollow win" but I don't have any other way to differentiate between the two of them.

Meta reasoning - alt played very carefully as the gentleman bastard and was a little displeased with himself. He's a little more balls out there this game, which could be his adjustment.

I won't lay a vote down yet since it's in all liklihood d-day - to allow time for further speculation. But that's where I stand.

#994 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:49 AM

It is Day 3. 21 hours and 33 minutes remaining

4 Players still alive: alt146, Breadmaster, HoosierDaddy, Shinrei

3 votes to lynch, 2 votes to go to night

Players not voted: alt146, Breadmaster, HoosierDaddy, Shinrei

I'll be here for 1-3 hours more before bed.

#995 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:49 AM

View PostShinrei, on Jul 12 2009, 11:43 PM, said:

Well, for what it's worth (and I have my reasons, but I can't say specifically why) I think you are inno HD. For that reason I think red spy is either alt or breadmaster.

Given BM's lack of real participation, that makes alt my #1. I don't really like the "he's a low poster, so he can have his hollow win" but I don't have any other way to differentiate between the two of them.

Meta reasoning - alt played very carefully as the gentleman bastard and was a little displeased with himself. He's a little more balls out there this game, which could be his adjustment.

I won't lay a vote down yet since it's in all liklihood d-day - to allow time for further speculation. But that's where I stand.

Like I said... Alt's "tell me who to vote fore and I'll do it" is either the worst inno tactic ever, or the most ingenious scum tactic ever. I can't figure out which. But, he has been out here all game.

Breadmaster is... I don't know. He thought he saw something fishy with the lynch. WE ALL found something wrong with the lynch. Our own retardedness.

You... I think I know who you are. For reasons I ALSO can't say. But, I'd put a lot of money on it, if I was a gambling sort of man. My main vice is booze, however, and I don't lose money well so... just take that for what it's worth.

#996 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:53 AM

Well, PM pathshaper so it's on record. :killingme: Then we can see if you were right or not.

#997 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:54 AM

View PostShinrei, on Jul 12 2009, 11:53 PM, said:

Well, PM pathshaper so it's on record. :killingme: Then we can see if you were right or not.

Lol. I have. Along with all my other horrendously wrong guesses!

#998 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 03:57 AM

What do you think about Alt's "tell me who to vote for" thing? Do you see it one way or another, because... quite frankly I've never seen that (in all of my previous 5 games of Mafia?

#999 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:06 AM

Can you point me to what number post it is? I don't remember when it happened.

#1000 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 04:08 AM

Yah, give me a second, and I'll quote it.

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

23 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 23 guests, 0 anonymous users