• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 48.5 Team Fortress 2

#961 User is offline   bwgan 

• OFFICIAL Keeper of Shiny Things of the Abyssmal Army
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:02 PM

Blinking heck, nothing happens for ages, and then...wow. Where is everybody?
'Tell me, Tool, what dominates your thoughts?'
The Imass shrugged before replying. 'I think of Mafia, Adjunct.'
'Do all Imass think about Mafia?'
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her. 'Because, Adjunct, they are sheeple.'

Sometimes I wonder, "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?" ... and then it hits me.

#962 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:04 PM

I have to run to the grocery store and will be out for about 1.5 hours, so if a lynch should happen in that time, please act accordingly.

-PB
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#963 User is offline   bwgan 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:06 PM

Okay, let's think about this. There was a train building on HD. Lish had switched from me and earlier he pointed out that HDs strop about being set up (Gem dying in the night) could be fake. Of course someone could still be trying to set him up.
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her. 'Because, Adjunct, they are sheeple.'

Sometimes I wonder, "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?" ... and then it hits me.

#964 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:09 PM

Wow! What just happened? I just finished catching up and that happens right as I get to the end. :killingme:

Funny thing is, I was just starting to suspect Lish because it seemed to me he was pushing another lynch. I guess the soldier (I assume that's who did it with the daytime rocket launcher) thought the same as me.
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#965 User is offline   bwgan 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:17 PM

Oh, this is bad. And I have to sleep soon. I think I may be overthinking things as well.
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'

#966 User is offline   bwgan 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:26 PM

Oh, it's no good. I have to sleep. I'm going to

vote HD

it's not nice, but it's the only one I can see happening and he did almost/as good as suggest not lynching. :killingme:
'No. Few think at all.'
'Why is that?'

#967 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:27 PM

Oh, for the record I deliberately didn't bold my vote previously because I wasn't seriously changing vote.

However, I will now. Bwgan, you just seem to be playing up the innocent "oh I don't know how to think about this" a little too much. You are also playing up the "I'm going to putter around making breakfast. I'm going to make some tea. I'm so cute and cuddly" I write this because you are totally disarming, dear :killingme: You're cute and make me smile, but I think you've overdone it a touch this time.

Remove Vote
Vote Bwgan

I'm not sure I get the case on HD anyways, and no one thinks D'rek is scummy. Fair 'nuff.
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#968 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 12 July 2009 - 10:28 PM

big cross post!

I'm off to the work. I'll sign on once I'm there (about 45 minutes from now)

#969 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:07 PM

NOOOOOOOO! Don't die Lishie! You can make it, it's just a flesh wound!

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#970 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:17 PM

Okay well Lish dying sucks. Must assume it was the soldier since I don't think anyone else can day-kill except the demoman and he would've exploded too. I have in mind who might have done such a terrible thing to poor Lish, but I can't speculate about it because that's against the rules! Why PB why?!

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#971 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:19 PM

I have an idea who it was too. So D'rek, shall we beat around the bush and see how close we can get to saying what we know before PB modkills us? :killingme:

#972 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:22 PM

View PostShinrei, on Jul 12 2009, 06:27 PM, said:

Oh, for the record I deliberately didn't bold my vote previously because I wasn't seriously changing vote.

However, I will now. Bwgan, you just seem to be playing up the innocent "oh I don't know how to think about this" a little too much. You are also playing up the "I'm going to putter around making breakfast. I'm going to make some tea. I'm so cute and cuddly" I write this because you are totally disarming, dear :killingme: You're cute and make me smile, but I think you've overdone it a touch this time.

Remove Vote
Vote Bwgan

I'm not sure I get the case on HD anyways, and no one thinks D'rek is scummy. Fair 'nuff.

I'm more or less with you on this. Your "it's not nice, but it's the only one I can see happening and he did almost/as good as suggest not lynching" bit sounds a bit off to me, like you needed to put that last little reason bit in or you were afraid people might call you out on it...

Vote Bwgan

#973 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:23 PM

View PostShinrei, on Jul 12 2009, 07:19 PM, said:

I have an idea who it was too. So D'rek, shall we beat around the bush and see how close we can get to saying what we know before PB modkills us? :killingme:

No, there's no point. If we're perfectly right, that person is still a BLU after all...

#974 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:26 PM

True, that speculation would only help Red.

#975 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:31 PM

View PostShinrei, on Jul 12 2009, 07:26 PM, said:

True, that speculation would only help Red.

That too. I wish we all had sandviches...

#976 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:41 PM

Funny, even though we crossposted I think bwgan missed my post about here completely.

#977 User is offline   D'rek 

Posted 12 July 2009 - 11:49 PM

Probably not. Anyways, I'm going back off for a bit. Adios!

#978 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:07 AM

If you have any SPECIFIC questions about on-thread speculation and stuff, feel free to ask me.

It is Day 2. 4 hours and 11 minutes remaining

6 Players still alive: alt146, Breadmaster, bwgan, D'rek, HoosierDaddy, Shinrei

4 votes to lynch, 3 votes to go to night

3 votes for bwgan: ( Breadmaster, Shinrei, D'rek )
2 votes for HoosierDaddy: ( alt146, bwgan )

Players not voted: HoosierDaddy
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#979 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 13 July 2009 - 12:54 AM

Not only am I NOT zombiefied, Lish also got killed.

Hmmmm, I had been busy at dinner trying to think of ways to get me not killed. All I came up with was the fact that I was screwed.

No reveals allowed.
Even if I have Blue Pyro find me, he can't then tell you what he found.

Hmmm, and I'm the only one not voted.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#980 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 13 July 2009 - 01:14 AM

I can only assume someone believes I am innocent. After having someone blown up trying to lynch me, Bwgan, you then immediately switch your vote to me? That makes no sense. I can't disprove myself of being scummy. But, I can spot something scummy when it happens. Sorry, Bwgan:

Vote Bwgan.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

19 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users