• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 48.5 Team Fortress 2

#1021 User is offline   alt146 

• Here comes the Strongbad!
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:28 AM

Well I was tired and needed to go to bed with no idea who to vote for. Since any vote I made would at that point have been totally random, I made it a slightly more guided form of random. At least there's stuff to discuss now.

And yes I'm putting BM at the top of my list, but like I said it's not by much. Mainly because he's been the quietest player this game.
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

With great power comes a great integral of energy over time.

#1022 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:32 AM

Slightly more guided? Lol. D'rek should have been more circumspect and you shoul've been more careful, but there's no going back now. Lish bit it because of that decision, I'm fairly sure.

At least we are being careful now. Both you and Shin are looking at BM. I am as well. He's been by far the most reclucisve, I think, just because of hist post count.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#1023 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:42 AM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 13 2009, 08:32 AM, said:

Slightly more guided? Lol. D'rek should have been more circumspect and you shoul've been more careful, but there's no going back now. Lish bit it because of that decision, I'm fairly sure.

At least we are being careful now. Both you and Shin are looking at BM. I am as well. He's been by far the most reclucisve, I think, just because of hist post count.

Probably, but I figured we had another day till D-day and we needed to keep things moving so that the game can end sometime today.

Where to from here is a bit tricky. There's very little in terms of evidence or potential cases and I'm hesistant to drop a vote now. At least we need three votes, so scum cant come out of nowhere and hammer offa single vote.

Has BM been on since the lynch?
[url="http://www.alt146.zzl.org"]MafiaManager[/url]: My Mafia Modding tool - Now at v0.3b

#1024 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:48 AM

Breadmaster has been non-existent since earlier today.

He's kind of just out there. Me, Shin and Bread are all that's left.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#1025 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 06:58 AM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 13 2009, 08:48 AM, said:

It does make things tricky. I'm still trying to decide if it's better or worse that we're at D-Day with 4 people instead of 3. It stops the spy from using his revolver thing, but with the heavy still around (unless I missed his death) there's a chance using it might lose the game for the red spy. And there's a bigger group to choose from, but it's harder for scum to push a winning lynch.

#1026 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:05 AM

Heavy is still around, unless I've completely missed things. I am confident in my rationale, though.

#1027 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:09 AM

Isn't a role missing though? There are 9 players and 10 roles, so one of them doesn't exist right?

By my count, the Pyro, Soldier, Heavy, Sniper and Red Spy are still potential (obviously the Spy is for sure), so there is a blue role that didn't get assigned.
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#1028 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:15 AM

View PostShinrei, on Jul 13 2009, 09:09 AM, said:

Isn't a role missing though? There are 9 players and 10 roles, so one of them doesn't exist right?

By my count, the Pyro, Soldier, Heavy, Sniper and Red Spy are still potential (obviously the Spy is for sure), so there is a blue role that didn't get assigned.

It says in the intro that the red spy is disguised as one of the blu players. Which kind of sucks since we cant figure out which roles are left and try built a plan along those lines. The fact that the red spy might still have his cloak and dagger thing also means we have to lynch right, we cant chance winning it in the night...

#1029 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:15 AM

Shin is right. Definitely. Roles around and roles given are either different or set up.

#1030 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:17 AM

What the fuck? I was posting a possible location.

#1031 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:19 AM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 13 2009, 09:17 AM, said:

huh?

#1032 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:21 AM

View Postalt146, on Jul 13 2009, 03:19 AM, said:

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 13 2009, 09:17 AM, said:

huh?

That's why drinking is bad. I have absolutely NO fucking clue what I'm talking about.

#1033 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:22 AM

???
You’ve never heard of the Silanda? … It’s the ship that made the Warren of Telas run in less than 12 parsecs.

#1034 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:23 AM

Alt, that's true, but that still means that a role is missing. Why are you sure it's the heavy? It's obviously not the soldier. Is it because the heavy is not the role you assumed when you became red spy.....

#1035 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:24 AM

You are all as confused as I. I have no idea. Holy fuck... I was dodging something. Im' not sure which. I'm too fucking drunk to do anything other than wish ya'll lcuk in whatever you're doing.

#1036 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:30 AM

View PostShinrei, on Jul 13 2009, 09:23 AM, said:

Alt, that's true, but that still means that a role is missing. Why are you sure it's the heavy? It's obviously not the soldier. Is it because the heavy is not the role you assumed when you became red spy.....

The missing role was killed by the red spy at the start of the game. I did not assume it was the heavy, I just said it would be good to have the heavy around since he is immune to being revolvered, but we cant be sure that there is one in the game.

#1037 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:31 AM

Wow... you sound seriously f'd up Hoosier.

I'm going to get things going, since I'm pretty much convinced it's either BM or Alt. I'm a bit hesitant, since I singlehandedly blew (literally) the jihad game, but I think I'm making the best decision with the info I have.

Alt's opinion on BM is a little half-assed, and sounds like he's easily accepting HD and I as inno, so he's making a 'case' on the only other person that isn't himself. That combined with what I posted earlier makes me

vote alt146

#1038 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:31 AM

Alright, I've caught a whim of soberness. I apologize for my non-soberness, before. I am, as of right now, very sober. I can't promise after 15 minutes. So, Blue Team Go!

#1039 User is offline   Shinrei 

• charin charin

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:33 AM

View Postalt146, on Jul 13 2009, 07:58 AM, said:

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Jul 13 2009, 08:48 AM, said:

It does make things tricky. I'm still trying to decide if it's better or worse that we're at D-Day with 4 people instead of 3. It stops the spy from using his revolver thing, but with the heavy still around (unless I missed his death) there's a chance using it might lose the game for the red spy. And there's a bigger group to choose from, but it's harder for scum to push a winning lynch.

You sound certain he is in your post. And the fact you hedge it with "missed his death" sounds like falce non-chalance.

#1040 User is offline   alt146 

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:34 AM

View PostShinrei, on Jul 13 2009, 09:31 AM, said:

Wow... you sound seriously f'd up Hoosier.

I'm going to get things going, since I'm pretty much convinced it's either BM or Alt. I'm a bit hesitant, since I singlehandedly blew (literally) the jihad game, but I think I'm making the best decision with the info I have.

Alt's opinion on BM is a little half-assed, and sounds like he's easily accepting HD and I as inno, so he's making a 'case' on the only other person that isn't himself. That combined with what I posted earlier makes me

vote alt146

If I was easily accepting either you as inno I would have put a vote down on BM. I said I'm more suspicious of BM, but not by much. It's not really a case, just an opinion.

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

19 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users