Malazan Empire: Heavenly Sword - Malazan Empire

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Heavenly Sword has anyone heard of it other than me?

#1 User is offline   Tarcanus 

• Lord of the Tarcans
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:19 PM

Back when I still had my PS3 I had Heavenly Sword - which is an amazing game. After keeping up with game releases on the PS3 I still think the HS is one of the top 10 titles for the console - in my top 3, actually.

I'm just curious if anyone has ever played it and what their opinion of it was. Usually titles with such nice voice acting and a solid plot draw more attention, but I can't even find the game on the shelves anymore. It's so sad.

#2 User is offline   beru 

• shy guy
  • Interests:gaming (strategy/tactic first persons)<br />reading<br />swiming

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:44 PM

played it once or twice at a friends place... do own a wii not a PS3

here is yatzees opinion of the demo http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/vie...and-Other-Stuff
i want to see this world where T'lan imass kneels

#3 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:18 AM

View PostTarcanus, on Jun 15 2009, 06:19 PM, said:

Back when I still had my PS3 I had Heavenly Sword - which is an amazing game. After keeping up with game releases on the PS3 I still think the HS is one of the top 10 titles for the console - in my top 3, actually.

I'm just curious if anyone has ever played it and what their opinion of it was. Usually titles with such nice voice acting and a solid plot draw more attention, but I can't even find the game on the shelves anymore. It's so sad.

got it for a fiver last week, finished it and am gonna trade it. was fairly good, but pretty repetitive and me fingers were bashed into near non existence. the last boss is a cheap SOB as well.

#4 User is offline   Beliar 

• Sergeant

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:30 AM

It was 1 of the games i got with my PS3, never completed it as i traded it in after a few months. Really enjoyed playing it, i couldnt see myself gettin lost in it. only ever played for an hour at a time so i got rid of it.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users