• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Crazy Theory Rate Topic: -----

#21 User is offline   MTS 

• Fourth Investiture
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:32 AM

View PostRevenant, on Jun 3 2009, 09:42 AM, said:

honestly, I can't see the 11th as the KCCM Mortal Sword. She is only the eleventh!! The KCCM are going to need someone far stronger to be their Mortal Sword.
Just look at how easily Karsa handed her ass to her in Lether.

Like Trull's son said, the Eleventh is still damn powerful, and Karsa is, well...Karsa. He's killed Deragoth, K'Chain Nah'ruk and is now tasked with killing a god. On second thoughts though, I can't see a Seguleh willingly submitting to another person's authority who isn't Seguleh (as she isn't a renegade, which I'm assuming she isn't).
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem.

Si hoc adfixum in obice legere potes, et liberaliter educatus et nimis propinquus ades.

#22 User is offline   Bauchelain the Evil 

• Greatest necromancer ever
  • Group: Team Quick Ben
  • Not much

Posted 03 June 2009 - 03:03 PM

And besides when Karsa destroyed the 11th, they were dueling and duels presume rules, which Karsa broke. I think that the 11th would have done something different if she had known just how strong Karsa is. Not that it would have changed the final result, but still, you seriosly underestimate her by judging her only for her fight with with Karsa. After all, Senu and Therule were way below the 11th rank but still chopped KCCM to pieces

This post has been edited by Bauchelain the Evil: 03 June 2009 - 05:17 PM

Adept of Team Quick Ben

I greet you as guests and so will not crush the life from you and devour your soul with peals of laughter. No, instead, I will make tea-Gothos

#23 User is offline   Revenant 

• Recruit

Posted 03 June 2009 - 06:24 PM

Ok, OK, OK, settle down everyone :D
So I may have been a bit hasty with dumping all over the 11th. Yes, she is powerful and a power boost from a KCCM Matron would undoubtedly give her even more clout.
I am just saying that there are 8 other Seguleh that are more powerful than the 11th to choose from, not to mention the other powerful warriors on different continents. If I was recruting a Mortal Sword, I would want to get the best. They should have learned that lesson with Redmask. GET SOMEONE BETTER!!!

#24 User is offline   Zendog13 

• Ale House Regular
  • Dulce et decorum est pro natura mori.

Posted 04 June 2009 - 08:12 PM

Well, like Bauch mentioned, the lowly two managed to dismantle KCCM quite efficiently in MoI. And if I we take into account the first one they (well, all 3 of them) took down it might not be far fetched to say that they knew how to deal with them seing as they immediately fell into a particular stance. So I am taking a wild guess that they may have been trained accordingly which would indicate prior knowledge of teh KCCM...or the Nahruk. Should that hold true then the 11th will most probably not fall into pace with the matron's party.

#25 User is offline   Hellian's Keg Lid 

• Shiksa Goddess

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:15 PM

I think they were able to assess, as competent swordsmen, the best way to tackle a large undead lizard with swords for arms - part of their training involves assessment, I'm assuming and the ease with which they dealt with it was a display of how simple they found dismantling that opponent... Along with most everything else they walk into that isn't ascendant :)
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

#26 User is offline   Revenant 

• Recruit

Posted 04 June 2009 - 10:39 PM

Yeah, they are Just really good.
But being the Mortal Sword of the KCCM doesn't involve the wholesale slaughter of KCCM, or it shouldn't, so that is probably moot.
It seems the KCCM are gearing up for something HUGE, though.
SkyKeeps in the Imperial Warren. Crazy!!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users