Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

reread and recap wat to do and what to know pre DoD Rate Topic: -----

#1 User is offline   tiam 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:16 PM

Is everyone doing a reread of RG? DO we need to? I mean i know it ties in but by the sounds of the prologue the city of Lether isnt important so do we just need to know about the BH and possibly the Redmask storyline? Neither seem that important.

As for information needed can anyone think of anything apart from absorbing any and all KCCM info or Iccy's machine info

#2 User is offline   James Hetfield 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Women, alcohol and MBotF

Posted 11 April 2009 - 12:33 AM

Well, it would certainly be useful. Recall the characters in Icariums head. Maybe we could catch a hint of how his personality conflict may resolve. Just catch back up on Letheras and all its goodness.

I am currently re-reading it. Started with MT though. Thought about doing a whole series reread but a few of my books are lent out to friends. There will undoubtably be some good stuff from other books that will have relevance on the plotline. I think Hood and Toc will have a hands on role in DoD and TCG. Gods of War Arise!!!! Amon Amarth rocks!

Anyway, yes, everyone should do a reread.

#3 User is offline   tiam 

• Ascendant
  • Group: Mott Irregulars

Posted 11 April 2009 - 12:36 AM

that mean a reread of toll tho. Hmmm i may dabble in RG as a warm up to DoD. Whens release date again?

Ijust dont think its necessary or atleast as necessary as the others. Up until now weve had a definitive book to read prior. GOTM-MOI-TTH or DG-HOC-BH or MT-RG. It seems this is sme characters only in BH

This post has been edited by tiam: 11 April 2009 - 12:38 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users