• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spoilers for mafia 41.5 clueless

#141 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:09 PM

Man Gavin is going straight after JA. He should know that the symp would have just avoided the lynch....Sigh...

Vengeance
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#142 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:13 PM

Well JA has the right lynch in mind when he says Yellow then Kurt....But I doubt that Gavin will follow him. Mental might if he can think it through.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#143 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:17 PM

Looks like he thought about it and came down right.

View PostMentalist, on Mar 27 2009, 10:15 AM, said:

all right, fuck, that's all the time I have now, but i'm caught up.

ironically enough, i'm not convinced of JA's scumminess, as I can see him just being really pissed off from all the meta-based attacks on him.
and like I mentioned earlier, Morgoth/JA scum team is like our worst nightnare scenario.
I'll have to take another look at the trains to try to see who the hell can be Morgy's partner, but unless Gavin was just super-gutsy, he's now PI in my book.

#144 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:20 PM

NOOOOOO!!! Fuck you fucking speed lynchers :ball: .. Gawd, I just went to get a haircut, that's the reason I wasn't around. Had I seen the pressure continue to build I would've claimed guard and lo and behold, the real guard was dead!! Sooooo close. my beautiful victory, sooooo close :ball:
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#145 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:22 PM

View PostMorgoth, on Mar 27 2009, 10:20 AM, said:

NOOOOOO!!! Fuck you fucking speed lynchers :ball: .. Gawd, I just went to get a haircut, that's the reason I wasn't around. Had I seen the pressure continue to build I would've claimed guard and lo and behold, the real guard was dead!! Sooooo close. my beautiful victory, sooooo close :ball:

ahahahahahahahhahaha....

Vengeance

#146 User is offline   drinksinbars 

• Soletaken

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:27 PM

HA HA!

#147 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:28 PM

@JA- when you show up :

I killed dk not you because 1) dk seemed roled, 2) I try to pick targets that would point towards me and 3) for some reason you just seem to have a blind spot when it comes to me. I don't know what it is, might be hero worship, might be sexual attraction. Whatever it is, it makes you good to have around, not to mention people suspect you as a rule.

When that's said though, I played a very bad early game and this was the result I think.
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#148 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:31 PM

View PostMorgoth, on Mar 27 2009, 10:28 AM, said:

@JA- when you show up :

I killed dk not you because 1) dk seemed roled, 2) I try to pick targets that would point towards me and 3) for some reason you just seem to have a blind spot when it comes to me. I don't know what it is, might be hero worship, might be sexual attraction. Whatever it is, it makes you good to have around, not to mention people suspect you as a rule.

When that's said though, I played a very bad early game and this was the result I think.

This was the result of you being scum and trying to play like you were innocent.... :ball:

Vengeance

#149 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 03:36 PM

Gavin still not seeing what should be plain...

Well that went well smile.gif

Really JA screams scum to me at the moment, talk about delaying it out. Unlucky Morgy, blame DKT to bring it all together.

I'll see what weaseling he can come up with, but I can't see myself voting anyone but him.

Nice work Veng as well!

#150 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 04:50 PM

I am going to lunch...later guys

Vengeance

#151 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:21 PM

thanks Venge.

#152 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 05:37 PM

Nice to see that Mental is using his thinky meats.

I am back from lunch

-Vengeance

#153 User is offline   Sir Thursday 

• House Knight

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:08 PM

Yeah, I'm a lot more optimistic about Team Inno's chances now, what with both Ment and JA coming to similar conclusions about Yellow and Kurt M. I don't know if there's anything obvious for Ment to find in his readthrough, but it sounds like he is more suspicious of Yellow :ball:.

Sir Thursday
Don't look now, but I think there's something weird attached to the bottom of my posts.

#154 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:30 PM

Well now he is thinking about taking Kurt out. I hope that when kurt gets on and sees what happened he will immediately vote for yellow. That should be enough to get JA to go along and if Mental will follow then game over. However If Yellow can talk Mental into voting for Kurt then Yellow will kill Mental at night and try to convince Gavin to lynch JA. I think that it is a toss up right now.

-Vengeance

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 27 March 2009 - 06:31 PM

#155 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:32 PM

I think that yellow just jumped the gun voting for JA so quickly when Mental is asking to here from Kurt.....Bad move

-Vengeance

#156 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:37 PM

Yellow just realizing how precarious his position is.

Ah, fuck.

Even if I get JA lynched today (which I don't think I've ever managed yet. HE'S A FUCKING EATER), I will be next.

Unless I play the "I'm obviously being framed" card. Which is a shitty card because it doesn't work tongue.gif

Oh well. Say hi to Morgoth for me smile.gif

He should be trying to frame JA rather then lynch him.

#157 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:39 PM

Arrrgggg.... Mental stopped using his thinky meats. Saying that he trusts yellow. TRUST in mafia...Mental....Arrrggg..

-Vengeance

#158 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 27 March 2009 - 06:59 PM

The best move for Yellow would be IMO, to go along with Ment, lynch Gavin and NK Kurt. that leaves him and JA butting heads and Ment his "symp" having to choose. Thats how I woud play it. Anyway.
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#159 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:37 PM

Mental...

fuck
I find myself symping JA, trying to save him form a lynch
I'll be pissed if the weasel's actually our second scum.

Maybe my thinking's clouded by the fact that I really don't want to lynch JA based off what is essentialy a meta argument.
Fuck, I felt fairly certain about morgoth--esp after the sixty lynch. He really stepped up his game in trying to steer it his way.

I'm not sure about Yellow and Kurt.
right now evidence (regardless of how slim it is) is pointing towards Kurt. Yellow's being really pushy and it's irritating. But I find myself really second-guessing whether he's doing it becasue he's scum looking for a relatively easy lynch, or because it's JA.

Gah, fuck, I hate altless...

#160 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 27 March 2009 - 07:38 PM

Yellow's thoughts....tehehehe

Ah, Wifom. The excuse for not thinking.

Can't make a decision based on NKs can we? After all, it's not like we can just take the NK as being most indicative of who the killers want to be dead.

Although that's exactly what happened tongue.gif

yes it is...:snigger:

Share this topic:

• 11 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users