• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 41.5 CLUE Its not a game anymore

#1061 User is offline   Kurt Montandon 

• First Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:56 PM

It's a toss up between you two, from my perspective. Neither of you stands out.

Vote Gavin

For pushing the JA lynch so hard. If the argument could be made that JA lynched Morgoth as Symp to get PI, it could be made that Gavin put in that vote for the same reason.
I finally have an avatar ... and it's better than yours.

#1062 User is offline   Gavin 

• Sergeant
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 March 2009 - 02:58 PM

I certainly did want to back off from the thread and think. I see Kurt is here now as well and Bent wants a resolution.

For a long while I was tempted and swayed to Kurt. But to be honest I'm starting to come around now to Yellow.

#1063 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:00 PM

Take your time....I am just hung over....no pressure...hug it out bitches...as Rodeo is apt to say...hug it out, lol.
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1064 User is offline   Yellow 

• Sick and Tired

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:02 PM

vote Gavin
Don't fuck with the Culture.

#1065 User is offline   Gavin 

• Sergeant

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:03 PM

Are you serious Kurt?
Why would I halt the lynch of Mentallist which was building up momentum and switch it to the killer? I could easily have hammered Ment if I wanted. JA played a terrible game and he will admit it, I still can't beleive he wasn't the symp.

I have to say after that vote though Kurt, I am going to go Yellow can you remove your vote and rethink, seriously he's just going to jump on that and its game over.

#1066 User is offline   Yellow 

• Sick and Tired

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:03 PM

Heh :ball:

#1067 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

Game over...scum wins...password is

angrybent

wow

nice play Yellow and Morgy
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#1068 User is offline   Yellow 

• Sick and Tired

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:04 PM

Good game guys, especially Morgoth :ball:

#1069 User is offline   Gavin 

• Sergeant

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:06 PM

Good game guys. Kurt WTF did you vote and not have a chance to discuss?

#1070 User is offline   Yellow 

• Sick and Tired

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:09 PM

View PostGavin, on Mar 28 2009, 03:06 PM, said:

Because he fell into my subtle and beautiful trap :ball: I thought it would be me vs Kurt today, but held off on my vote juuuust in case Kurt went the other way. Thank god :ball:

#1071 User is offline   Jump Around 

• Weasel

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:10 PM

View PostGavin, on Mar 28 2009, 05:03 PM, said:

JA played a terrible game and he will admit it, I still can't beleive he wasn't the symp.

To my defense:

1) dktorode's "case" was based on the fact that I wasn't attacking Morgoth, and that Morgoth was nice to me. Just because I don't attack someone doesn't mean I'm his damned symp, and I can't help how players act towards me.

2) I hesitated to hammer Morgoth, yes, but I still did. It's easy to look back and say whatever, but there's a difference between being wrong and being detrimental to the team. I was wrong, but I didn't do any harm because of that. The symp case was first-degree.

I could have fought it harder, but since I didn't know who of Yellow or Kurt to lynch instead, and knowing very well I only had one chance if any before getting lynched myself, I prefered to just express my opinion and leave so that others, who played a better game than me until now, would make their decision without me in the way.

#1072 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:11 PM

Woho!! Good game Yellow, we pulled through ahead of all these losers. I swear though, speed lynching me like that was bloody evil :ball: .. I had everything planned out and then I come home to a pm saying "dead"

Funny thing how Obdi had Yellow and I pegged day 1. Good thing no one would ever contemplate listening to the guy
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1073 User is offline   Yellow 

• Sick and Tired

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:12 PM

Lol, aye. The guard was the worst role for us to have around... thank god we lynched him day one :ball:

#1074 User is offline   Morgoth 

• executor emeritus

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:16 PM

View PostYellow, on Mar 28 2009, 04:12 PM, said:

Lol, aye. The guard was the worst role for us to have around... thank god we lynched him day one :ball:

naturally a result of me reading it out of Obdi's very first post and then subtly manipulating the thread into the lynch.
:ball:
Take good care to keep relations civil
It's decent in the first of gentlemen
To speak friendly, Even to the devil

#1075 User is offline   Gavin 

• Sergeant

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:22 PM

View PostJump Around, on Mar 29 2009, 12:10 AM, said:

JA played a terrible game and he will admit it, I still can't beleive he wasn't the symp.

To my defense:

1) dktorode's "case" was based on the fact that I wasn't attacking Morgoth, and that Morgoth was nice to me. Just because I don't attack someone doesn't mean I'm his damned symp, and I can't help how players act towards me.

2) I hesitated to hammer Morgoth, yes, but I still did. It's easy to look back and say whatever, but there's a difference between being wrong and being detrimental to the team. I was wrong, but I didn't do any harm because of that. The symp case was first-degree.

I could have fought it harder, but since I didn't know who of Yellow or Kurt to lynch instead, and knowing very well I only had one chance if any before getting lynched myself, I prefered to just express my opinion and leave so that others, who played a better game than me until now, would make their decision without me in the way.

It wasn't just DKT's case that was just part of it. The hesitancy was a big part of it for me, that and people were just willing to vote on such poor cases that Morgoth was making that I had to think they were the symp. Seriously the case on Mentallist was weak, I couldn't believe anyone would seriously consider it as our lynch. And then with your reluctance to vote Morgoth I had to assume you were the symp.

I felt like Vengy and I had you trapped and left you no option but to, but you just dragged it out and fought so hard against it. I guess it was different for Kurt and Ment reading it afterwards, it probably read differently than how I felt trying to convince you to vote Morgy.

Its been mentioned that if you were the symp you'd have just disappeared, but I personally didn't think you would, thats not how Mafia should be played, and I'm sure you wouldn't have played it like that :ball:

#1076 User is offline   Gavin 

• Sergeant

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:25 PM

View PostYellow, on Mar 29 2009, 12:09 AM, said:

View PostGavin, on Mar 28 2009, 03:06 PM, said:

Because he fell into my subtle and beautiful trap :D I thought it would be me vs Kurt today, but held off on my vote juuuust in case Kurt went the other way. Thank god :ball:

I thought I was going to be left with the decision as well. I'd like to think I was going to vote you :ball: Can't be completely sure. The last page Kurt comes across as inno was weighing that up with his dodgy play for the rest of the game.

I'm kinda glad I didn't have to be the one to fuck it all up :p That honour goes to Kurt :p

#1077 User is offline   Jump Around 

• Weasel

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:50 PM

View PostGavin, on Mar 28 2009, 05:22 PM, said:

View PostJump Around, on Mar 29 2009, 12:10 AM, said:

To my defense:

It wasn't just DKT's case that was just part of it. The hesitancy was a big part of it for me, that and people were just willing to vote on such poor cases that Morgoth was making that I had to think they were the symp. Seriously the case on Mentallist was weak, I couldn't believe anyone would seriously consider it as our lynch. And then with your reluctance to vote Morgoth I had to assume you were the symp.

I felt like Vengy and I had you trapped and left you no option but to, but you just dragged it out and fought so hard against it. I guess it was different for Kurt and Ment reading it afterwards, it probably read differently than how I felt trying to convince you to vote Morgy.

Its been mentioned that if you were the symp you'd have just disappeared, but I personally didn't think you would, thats not how Mafia should be played, and I'm sure you wouldn't have played it like that :ball:

Give me some credit, if I had been Morgoth's symp, I would have come up with something highly more entertaining than loudly procrastinating my hammer :ball:

#1078 User is offline   Yellow 

• Sick and Tired

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:53 PM

Have to admit, I'm with Gavin on that one... reading that later on almost had me thinking you were the symp :ball: It was like you wanted to hold out for as long as possible, then realising you had no way out and had to hammer him in order to distance.

Plus, the case that dk made was the thing that really fucked things up for you, I think. Because you knew it was wrong, it somehow made Morgoth PI in your head or something.

#1079 User is offline   Jump Around 

• Weasel

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:55 PM

View PostYellow, on Mar 28 2009, 05:53 PM, said:

Plus, the case that dk made was the thing that really fucked things up for you, I think. Because you knew it was wrong, it somehow made Morgoth PI in your head or something.

Amen to that.

Anyways, I sucked this time, I'm not denying it. I'll have my revenge, specially on you two basterds.

#1080 User is offline   Vengeance 

• High Priest of Shinrei Love and Worship
  • Group: Administrators
  • very good...;)

Posted 28 March 2009 - 05:11 PM

View PostYellow, on Mar 28 2009, 09:53 AM, said:

Have to admit, I'm with Gavin on that one... reading that later on almost had me thinking you were the symp :ball: It was like you wanted to hold out for as long as possible, then realising you had no way out and had to hammer him in order to distance.

Well done Yellow...
How many fucking people do I have to hammer in order to get that across.
Hinter - Vengy - DIE. I trusted you you bastard!!!!!!!

Steven Erikson made drowning in alien cum possible - Obdigore

Share this topic:

• 56 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users