• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sheep 10

#21 User is offline   Giles 

• Demon of the inn
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Martial arts and Metal music

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:39 PM

sent mine in, now i just have to wait and see how much i win by this time :sofa:
"Hollow. My name is Kurosaki Ichigo. You killed my mother. Bankai."

#22 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Football

Posted 10 March 2009 - 08:41 PM

You are ALSO part of the rebel alliance and a traitor!

By the way, your pitiful little band on the sentry moon? Ha! An entire legion of my horrific answers will confuse them!
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#23 User is offline   Stradivarius 

• Marine

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:30 PM

hmmmm how bad can these pics be? are there any limits on how much i can embarass u tehol?
Whole bag of orios! crappin all over the carpet! twelve ribs my ass!!!

#24 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• Drinking Queen of the Abyssmal Army!!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 10 March 2009 - 10:49 PM

View PostStradivarius, on Mar 10 2009, 05:30 PM, said:

hmmmm how bad can these pics be? are there any limits on how much i can embarass u tehol?

Well it can't be anything that would get me banned, other than that I'm game for pretty much anything. Quite frankly I'm not even remotely worried as I don't plan on losing! I'll be handing you your first ever loss at the game of sheep! We'll mark the occasion with a celebratory drink at the trickster!
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only F ing yourself...
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
- Martin Luther King, Jr-

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

Muffins are just ugly cupcakes!
-Zanth13-

#25 User is offline   Stradivarius 

• Marine

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:01 PM

View Postteholbeddict, on Mar 10 2009, 10:49 PM, said:

View PostStradivarius, on Mar 10 2009, 05:30 PM, said:

Well it can't be anything that would get me banned, other than that I'm game for pretty much anything. Quite frankly I'm not even remotely worried as I don't plan on losing! I'll be handing you your first ever loss at the game of sheep! We'll mark the occasion with a celebratory drink at the trickster!

by all means we'll celibrate my victory drinks on me!

#26 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:04 PM

You know, I bet there is a corrrolation between the amount of Europeans and Americans in a given competition, and overall scores. I did better in the last one and there were more Americans present...
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#27 User is offline   Stradivarius 

• Marine

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:06 PM

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Mar 10 2009, 11:04 PM, said:

You know, I bet there is a corrrolation between the amount of Europeans and Americans in a given competition, and overall scores. I did better in the last one and there were more Americans present...

i'm not bloody european! thats french german and spanish! shifty lot of buggers. i'm welsh!

#28 User is offline   Giles 

• Demon of the inn
  • Interests:Martial arts and Metal music

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:06 PM

yeah thats probably true, as somehow noone got brew for tea in the last round but round here that would probably be the first thing people would think of
"Hollow. My name is Kurosaki Ichigo. You killed my mother. Bankai."

#29 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:08 PM

View PostStradivarius, on Mar 10 2009, 07:06 PM, said:

View PostHoosierDaddy, on Mar 10 2009, 11:04 PM, said:

i'm not bloody european! thats french german and spanish! shifty lot of buggers. i'm welsh!

Uh-huh... yep, keep playing that "Continent" stuff while sidling ever so much closer to the EU. :sofa:

#30 User is offline   Stradivarius 

• Marine

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:39 PM

not if i have anything to do with it! lets blow up europe!

#31 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:55 PM

Well I'm not European or American...so your theory is flawed! I think the results are influenced by the fact that I'm supremely awesome, Baudin cheats, Bent has an unhealthy obsession with poo, Bubba is lucky, D'rek just likes to fuck with our heads, and frookie's seriously lacking in skillz! Yep that explains it all! :sofa:
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#32 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 10 March 2009 - 11:59 PM

View Postteholbeddict, on Mar 10 2009, 07:55 PM, said:

Well I'm not European or American...so your theory is flawed! I think the results are influenced by the fact that I'm supremely awesome, Baudin cheats, Bent has an unhealthy obsession with poo, Bubba is lucky, D'rek just likes to fuck with our heads, and frookie's seriously lacking in skillz! Yep that explains it all! :sofa:

Oh, Tehol... you are American. Not even "North American." Canada is the 53 state!

#33 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:06 AM

And before you say you are Trini and not Canadian, you live in Canada most of the year, right? So you're Canadian American.

#34 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 11 March 2009 - 12:06 AM

Whatever Hoosier! I've argued the point of my nationality with you to death, I'm not doing it again. Plus my explanation is so much cooler, so it has to be the right one! :sofa:
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#35 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:09 AM

I'm in!!!!!

#36 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:11 AM

Good! Bubba, I may need your help in finding a suitably humiliating picture for Strad. I'm not very good at finding pics on the internet. Do you think you'll be able to help me out?
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#37 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:16 AM

View Postteholbeddict, on Mar 10 2009, 09:11 PM, said:

Good! Bubba, I may need your help in finding a suitably humiliating picture for Strad. I'm not very good at finding pics on the internet. Do you think you'll be able to help me out?

I'm thinking I could find something suitable for a man who works with sheep.....it's the SFW part that will be a stretch. :sofa:

#38 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 11 March 2009 - 01:17 AM

LOL! Well it's going to be used as his avatar until the next round so it can't be anything too bad! Thanks bubba my dear! You're awesome!
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#39 User is offline   Impirion 

• Captain
  • Interests:Most sports, particularly football (that's soccer to you americans), and tennis. Reading (obviously!). Computer games, mostly RTS stuff, although also enjoy football manager and sports sims.

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:46 PM

hey all, I am a newbie, been watching Sheep for the last couple of games, just never got round to doing it. In this time though, although I have to say it seems the most difficult of the ones I have seen so far.

#40 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 11 March 2009 - 02:52 PM

Glad you've joined in! Don't be put off by all the trash talking, we really are a friendly bunch! I didn't think this one was too bad, it may just be that this is your first time playing. I know alot of times I initially read the topics and think hmm nothing too difficult here. It's not until I sit down and actually try coming up with five words that I start to realize I was being over confident! In any case don't be too hard on yourself because I can guarantee you're going to beat my frookie! He has taken up permanent residence in the bottom spot!
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

Share this topic:

• 7 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users