Malazan Empire: The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pink Vest - Malazan Empire

• 60 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pink Vest Pink Vest: The Revenge

#81 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• Drinking Queen of the Abyssmal Army!!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:12 AM

Yes the Brynjar is right the belt is very important. Plus you definitely don't want to be wearing shoes with a square toe, I hate those things it makes you look like you're wearing boxes on your feet! So yes, something with more of a rounded to pointy (but not actually pointy) thype of toe would be perfect!

@Frookie So if tehol says it's not gay that means nothing, and it's still gay, but you see a few men in Manchester walking down the street in pink shirts and all of a sudden it's acceptable?
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only F ing yourself...
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
- Martin Luther King, Jr-

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

Muffins are just ugly cupcakes!
-Zanth13-

#82 User is offline   Mezla PigDog 

• Malazan Yo Yo Champion 2009
  • Group: Mezla's Thought Police

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:12 AM

View PostFrookenhauer, on Mar 4 2009, 08:53 PM, said:

I've been planning to get a pair of white pants for some time now...I have a quality pair of pointy black lace-ups that fit the bill, looks like I'll be shopping friday lunchtime for a pair of awesome white pants. Damn! I'm going to be cooler than the Fonz!

Please, don't get white pants! And don't wear them with pink! Unless you are planning to go drinking in Yates' Wine Lodge over the weekend.....

Or, alternatively, do and take lots of pictures so I can laugh!
Burn rubber =/= warp speed

#83 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:14 AM

View PostMezla PigDog, on Mar 4 2009, 08:12 PM, said:

View PostFrookenhauer, on Mar 4 2009, 08:53 PM, said:

I've been planning to get a pair of white pants for some time now...I have a quality pair of pointy black lace-ups that fit the bill, looks like I'll be shopping friday lunchtime for a pair of awesome white pants. Damn! I'm going to be cooler than the Fonz!

Please, don't get white pants! And don't wear them with pink! Unless you are planning to go drinking in Yates' Wine Lodge over the weekend.....

Or, alternatively, do and take lots of pictures so I can laugh!

Mez is right no white pants frookie dear! If you're convinced that you must wear white pants don't wear them with the black shoes for the love of god! Men! You can send them everything but the pants and they still can dress themselves :D
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#84 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Women
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:17 AM

Thanks Slow! I appreciate it..really, I mean it. :D

The shoes are pointy, but not ridiculously so, but if I kick you in the mummy and daddy button, one of your eyes would pop out and be replaced by one of your nads, the other would be fine cos I'd miss it with the pointy end.

Dark jeans are a cop out, cos if you are wearing pink go all the bloody way into ultranoticeable...Hmm makes me want to cop out all of a sudden :D

Fine...I've let Tehol dress me thus far and I've had advice of dark blue or white pants...What do you peeps think of the choices? Answers on the back of a postcard / post in thread.
souls are for wimps

#85 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:20 AM

Actually...Mez and Tehol have scared me into submission. It'll be quality dark blue jeans...Flared or not?
souls are for wimps

#86 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:21 AM

View PostFrookenhauer, on Mar 4 2009, 09:17 PM, said:

Thanks Slow! I appreciate it..really, I mean it. :D

The shoes are pointy, but not ridiculously so, but if I kick you in the mummy and daddy button, one of your eyes would pop out and be replaced by one of your nads, the other would be fine cos I'd miss it with the pointy end.

Dark jeans are a cop out, cos if you are wearing pink go all the bloody way into ultranoticeable...Hmm makes me want to cop out all of a sudden :D

Fine...I've let Tehol dress me thus far and I've had advice of dark blue or white pants...What do you peeps think of the choices? Answers on the back of a postcard / post in thread.

This happens no matter the shoe or size of foot.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#87 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:23 AM

It has to be the dark blue jean in my opinion. As I say though if you really must go with the white pant (you shouldn't), then you're going to need to get a different pair of shoes. You are going to look effing rediculous if you step out of the house in a pink shirt, white pants and black pointy shoes. You would have to go with a loafer of some sort, most likely white, possibly the right shade of brown but definitely not black!!! Also if you're getting white pants (again you shouldn't) make sure they're of decent quality so they're thin and see through! We don't need to see your underwear -or your junk in the even you're not wearing any- through the pants!
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#88 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:26 AM

View PostFrookenhauer, on Mar 4 2009, 08:20 PM, said:

Actually...Mez and Tehol have scared me into submission. It'll be quality dark blue jeans...Flared or not?

Oh for crying out loud frookie it's not rocket science! How do you even leave the house in the mornings! A dark wash straight leg jean! Not tapered, not too tight, make sure they're the right length! If you want you can go for a relaxed fit! NO FLARED JEANS!!! Don't forget the belt.
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#89 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:31 AM

Okay...Friday night outfit is ready...What fun!
souls are for wimps

#90 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:33 AM

So you own a pair of jeans like the above described then? Oh never mind...I'm not dressing you! You do whatever you think is best, if you look disasterous it'll only make the pics funnier!
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#91 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:39 AM

Buttercup... this stuff IS rocket science to the majority of us. I'm just proud I match most of the time.

This post has been edited by Inigo Montoya: 05 March 2009 - 02:40 AM

Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#92 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:40 AM

I bet that's not true...Yup I have a pair that fits the bill.
souls are for wimps

#93 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:41 AM

View PostInigo Montoya, on Mar 4 2009, 08:39 PM, said:

Buttercup... this stuff IS rocket science to the majority of us. I'm just proud I match most of the time.

I guess you're right Hooiser, I should take it easy on you guys! I guess I just take it for granted that everyone some automatically knows these things.
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#94 User is offline   Stradivarius 

• Marine

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:52 AM

No No NO! surely cords would do a much better job than jeans with the shirt and jumper! hmmm brown cords i think..... (i'm really not taking the piss here cords are in baby!)
Whole bag of orios! crappin all over the carpet! twelve ribs my ass!!!

#95 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:06 PM

This is getting ridiculous.
Having his shirt and top already sorted for him frooky should be allowed to retain some measure of manliness and follow the traditional route of outfit selecting.
Go to floor, least wrinkled item.
If option a not available, go to wardrobe, top of pile.

All this nonsing about with clothes is to far, if it takres longer than 5 minutes to get ready (shower, no shave, 10 with) its too long, you've lost your man cards. Frookys only out on this is it was a bet, so he gains points for manning up and accepting the consequences.

#96 User is offline   Stradivarius 

• Marine

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:09 PM

View PostMacros, on Mar 5 2009, 12:06 PM, said:

This is getting ridiculous.
Having his shirt and top already sorted for him frooky should be allowed to retain some measure of manliness and follow the traditional route of outfit selecting.
Go to floor, least wrinkled item.
If option a not available, go to wardrobe, top of pile.

All this nonsing about with clothes is to far, if it takres longer than 5 minutes to get ready (shower, no shave, 10 with) its too long, you've lost your man cards. Frookys only out on this is it was a bet, so he gains points for manning up and accepting the consequences.

i agree it should take a man no longer than 5 mins to get ready after getting out of the shower. anylonger is just poncing about!
Whole bag of orios! crappin all over the carpet! twelve ribs my ass!!!

#97 User is offline   Bhurnae 

• Close to the hedge.........
  • Group: LHTEC
  • Interests:all the usual stereotypical male ones

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:12 PM

cant see the screen for tears and my stomach is killing me .................cant get the pic of Frookie in pink shirt,white jeans and killer heels as he emerges from his Fiesta outa my head :D

View PostMezla PigDog, on 28 September 2009 - 09:34 PM, said:

I have been entertaining tourists for many years now.... A girls gotta make a living.

#98 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:15 PM

strad - thats 5 minutes including the shower.

#99 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:14 PM

Wow, I never thought it would come to this but

Mac is right, all this women like this and women like that BS, is getting rediculous! You want to know what women like? Women like a man! I mean a manly man! Women like a man that will grab them by the arms and push them against the wall and say"I am gonna make you pass out before his is over" and then kiss her. Women like when a man, and I mean a manly man says "Sit there, shut up, and put this in your mouth!" That kind of man, a man who refuses to ask for directions, a man who likes to pull her hair during sex, a man who refuses to wear pink and then punches the gay men who say he questions HIS sexuality. Men who like to buy them flowers and open doors for them, but sill wont put the seat down, just to laugh at the lady falling in the pot!

Women don't like men who know how to dress, these are called "friends" and a woman thinks she can "talk" to you and not have to worry about "sex" getting in th the way. So I say NAY! Nay to the womanization of men! NAY to the metrosexual movement. And NAY to the dominatrix style women that like to shove things up there mens who-ha's

~PS, my wife approves of this message!
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#100 User is offline   Stalker 

• House Knight

Posted 05 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

I have now seen the light.

Thank you lord Bent.

Not that I wear pink anyway though.

This post has been edited by Vizzini: 05 March 2009 - 01:16 PM

Share this topic:

• 60 Pages +