• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

your best chilhood memory

#1 User is offline   beru 

• shy guy
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:gaming (strategy/tactic first persons)<br />reading<br />swiming

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:39 AM

i havent seen a thread like this so i will start one (if its in any way forbiden or somthing feel free to close it (yes im that supried its not here))

here is my best memory:

in 5th grade primary school, my class was the biggest class ever to go there (60 chilrden (sp)) and sice its coold here in norway all the snow was piled up in one hill. this reslted in a king of the hill battle, but on our school we had a strong sence of cumunety in the classes so it was class vs class insted of everyone vs everyone. there was three classes that foght for the hill 5 vs a nsteady cotalasion (sp) of 6 and 7 grade (only boys on both sides girls did girl things then). there was no kikking or punching only pushes and wrestels. i turned out to be one of the best "fighters" amogst my classmates and sertanly the most recless and brave to the point of running into a wall of 7th graders alone (whith predictable results)... i still remember many scens when we both lost and actaly managed to push the "enemy" from the hill...

ah the times...
sho whats your best memory
i want to see this world where T'lan imass kneels

#2 User is offline   bubba 

• High Marshall
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:5.3%
  • Kill all the golfers...

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:37 AM

[attachment=2639:30uux68.jpg]

#3 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:35 PM

I remember being 11 yrs old in Florida and begging my folks to take me to Sea World. I wanted to see the infamous SHAMOO!!! But you see we were very poor and mom and dad only had really put back enough money for room and board, nothing fancy. But he drove forty miles, and found a small place called Marineland. Cost 20 bucks for both of us to get in. But the place was awesome. Guy set himself on fire and jumped into a pool. They had a 3d theater that took you shark hunting. The moral of the story is this....If you cn't provide the luxury your family desires, give them a generic recreation, and they'll appreciate it more than if you spoiled them.

~And I remember playing doctor for the first time...
THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users