• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Sheep 7 The master steps up to the plate

#1 User is offline   Shepard 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:42 PM

You know how this works, fortunately for you, If you don't, tehol will explain in her first post or forfiet 37 points :p

Send entries TO THIS ACCOUNT, means I can plays too. Also, TRACK your messages so you know when I open it to soothe your paranoia. Once this message has been posted I will not log into this account until 8pmish on thursday night.

The Topics:

Unta, Guiness, Penguin, Club, Seguleh, Korlat, Socks, Vase, Genebackis, Oven Gloves, Wine, Tavore, Trull, McDonalds, Sky Keep

#2 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer
  • Interests:Football

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:53 PM

IN. I'll send my pm's later on today.

Submitted.

This post has been edited by HoosierDaddy: 03 February 2009 - 08:11 PM

Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#3 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• Drinking Queen of the Abyssmal Army!!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 03 February 2009 - 07:53 PM

:p WTF Maccy! Again?! I can not believe you're still threatening to dock points off my winning total! And people think I'm plying you with sexual favours? Obviously if I am, it's not working! In fact if I keep having to post the rules and entry format you'll be owing me some sexual favours soon! I should be paid for these services! I am the Sheep Empress after all! These duties are beneath a champion such as myslef!

In any case here are the rules for those of you who don't know how to play:

http://www.malazanempire.com/IPBforum/inde...57&hl=sheep

Please remember you answers should be submitted in this format, in order to appease our power crazed shepherd:

Tarcanus - TCS
White, Cold, Winter, Flakes, Snowball
Leafy, Crooked, Old, Texas, Yeehaw
Black, President, Persuasive, Change, Speech
Assassin, Deadhouse, White Paralt, Badass, Lethal
Doors, Wood, Legs, Pots, Clothes
Light, Flower, Fluorescent, Tulip, Bury
Aftertaste, Party, College, Cheap, Tasty
Ass, Quadruped, Emperor, Cousin, Furry
Crust, Enk'aral, Malaz City, Hidden, Marine
Shadow Dancer, Assassin, Sorry, Cotillion, Crokus
Rock, Peaks, Caves, Gregor Clegane, Doom
Ghosts, Egon, Ray, Peter, Winston
Cola, Steals Water From Indian Children, Soda, Pop, Drug
Wolverine, American Indian, X-man, Lament, Huntzberger
Lost In, Final Frontier, Black, Stars, Galaxies

Expect my winning answers shortly Maccy!
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only F ing yourself...
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
- Martin Luther King, Jr-

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

Muffins are just ugly cupcakes!
-Zanth13-

#4 User is offline   D'rek 

• Consort of High House Mafia
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 03 February 2009 - 08:52 PM

Of course, Tehol, the responsibility to present the rules is also the opportunity to disfigure them. Some sort of clause about including free pie to D'rek with your submission, that sort of thing...

Aight, mine is sent in. My aim is to not be last and be funnier than last time.

This post has been edited by D'rek: 03 February 2009 - 09:09 PM

View Postworrywort, on 14 September 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

I kinda love it when D'rek unleashes her nerd wrath, as I knew she would here. Sorry innocent bystanders, but someone's gotta be the kindling.

#5 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:13 PM

Hmm...you do have a point there D'rek, although I would have to get some free pie too! I don't think I have much chance of winning this one, I struggled with alot of the topics. I have a feeling there's a sig change coming up in my immediate future! :p
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#6 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:14 PM

What's the bet? The Sig Change or the Cup Frook was talking about?

Btw, I bet I could shepard a million sheep.
Trouble arrives when the opponents to such a system institute its extreme opposite, where individualism becomes godlike and sacrosanct, and no greater service to any other ideal (including community) is possible. In such a system rapacious greed thrives behind the guise of freedom, and the worst aspects of human nature come to the fore....

#7 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:17 PM

The Sheep Cup of Champions is more of a permanent thing not a bet. McFlurry created the terms of the bet this time. If I win McFlurry and anyone else who wants to bet have to change their sigs to ALLHAILTEHOL. If I don't win the whole game though I have to change my sig to FROOKIEISMYMASTER. You're welcome to be in on the bet if you want.

This post has been edited by teholbeddict: 03 February 2009 - 09:19 PM

-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#8 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:22 PM

Blah. I don't care if your sig says that.

My bet - Avatar Switch, until next Sheep. Any takers?

#9 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:25 PM

Switch to what? If we can come up with something we both agree on I'll do it. Plus I only have to beat you not win the whole game, or you have to beat me (although I doubt that's going to happen!)
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#10 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:28 PM

The person who loses has to switch their avatar to the other's current avatar.

Nah, it'd have to only be if the game was won, either way more than one person couldn't bet.

So, if you bet me and you win, I gotta use your avatar.

This post has been edited by HoosierDaddy: 03 February 2009 - 09:28 PM

#11 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:31 PM

Ok you're on! So when I beat you, you'll switch to my avatar! Sounds good to me! :p Seriously I better do well on this one! The last thing I need is your avatar and FROOKIEISMYMASTER as a sig!
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#12 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:32 PM

You have to win the game, you do realize that right? If you get second and I get last, no switching.

Anybody else in?

#13 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:34 PM

Yes I know I have to win, so we're basically changing our avatar to that of whoever wins. Providing they're in on the bet of course.
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#14 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:34 PM

Yes, ma'am. That is a succinct summary.

#15 User is offline   Macros 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:41 PM

I'll partake in the bet, provided none accuse me of cheating when I stride victorious through the rubble, with your corpses draped over my shoulders in mockery of a fur coat...........

#16 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
  • Interests:Women
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:46 PM

Boring...I will bet that whoever loses to me must change their avatar to a penis dressed up as Mr T for a day (and yes it does exist) and I will do the same to whomever has the ballz to step up to the plate. Heehee :p
souls are for wimps

#17 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:48 PM

How long would that pic even last before someone reported you to the mods?
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#18 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:49 PM

Errr... I'd rather be a crowned kitty than a Mr. Penis.

Plus, I'm not sure we could actually make that our avatar without violating the "Family Friendly" forum motto (that is violated all the time, anyways).

#19 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• View gallery

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:51 PM

I would be willing to change my avatar for a last place finish but not to a penis dressed up as Mr. T! What is it with you and this penis and pussy obsession lately frookie? It's becoming you're response to every post!
-Bubbalicious -

-Stone Monkey-

-Zanth13-

#20 User is offline   HoosierDaddy 

• Believer

Posted 03 February 2009 - 09:53 PM

You sent him a pink shirt. He is not only sexual orientationally confused, but also gender confused as well. You see? You see what you get when you do these things?

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users