#62 User is offline   frookenhauer 

• Mortal Sword
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Women
    Money
    AI
    Writing

Posted 02 February 2009 - 10:45 PM

If you win the first time you join in...tongues will wag and nudges will be nudged and pitchforks will be sharpened :p
souls are for wimps

#63 User is offline   Mcflury 

• First Sword
  • Interests:Reading, writing, partying, playing PC-games (mainly MMO's) and many more.

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:44 PM

I'd just want to point out at Tehol I didn't bet with her... however, the bet is on for next sheep (sheep7). If she wins that one again, I will change my sig to to ALLHAILTEHOL!!!; if she doesn't win she must change her signature to: FROOKISMYMASTER!!!! (even when Frook didn't actually beat her)

Just pointing it out because I do have honour, I even hold it very high, but don't go say I made a bet if I obviously didn't... Or do you have proof of me accepting the bet? (in which case I will humbly apologise, damn being drunk and typing at the same time and change my sig still)
"There is no struggle too vast no odds too overwhelming for even should we fail, should we fall, we will know that we have lived" - Anomander Rake
(From Toll the Hounds by Steven Erikson)

#64 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• Drinking Queen of the Abyssmal Army!!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:51 PM

Fine the bet for the name change is on! If I lose this next round I will change my name, but it has to be FROOKIEISMYMASTER because I never call him frook. I'm sure he'll be crowing about this in no time! I look forward to seeing my name in all of your sigs! Bring it on!!!
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only F ing yourself...
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
- Martin Luther King, Jr-

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

Muffins are just ugly cupcakes!
-Zanth13-

#65 User is offline   Mentalist 

• Martyr of High House Mafia
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:Soccer, Chess, swimming, books, misc
  • Junior Mafia Mod

Posted 03 February 2009 - 05:10 AM

View Postteholbeddict, on Feb 2 2009, 04:14 PM, said:

Well I want to know what the hell is up with no one changing their sigs to ALLHAILTEHOL! I thought we had a bet going here? Now I win and no one follows through! Remind me never to bet with you guys again! :p If you guys are going to make bets you better follow through on them win or lose! The Sheep Mistress has spoken!

the only bet I conceded to (in that I offered, but no one took me up on it) was that I would score lower that Spark and Frook on this round.

TB, simply because you say "I bet everyone" doesn't make it binding unless the other people actually agree to it.

I may agree to the sig change betin the next round once I see the topics.
but i'm not a betting man.
The problem with the gene pool is that there's no lifeguard
THE CONTESTtm WINNER--чемпіон самоконтролю

View PostJump Around, on 23 October 2011 - 11:04 AM, said:

And I want to state that Ment has out-weaseled me by far in this game.

#66 User is offline   Mcflury 

• First Sword
  • Interests:Reading, writing, partying, playing PC-games (mainly MMO's) and many more.

Posted 03 February 2009 - 10:24 AM

View Postteholbeddict, on Feb 3 2009, 12:51 AM, said:

Fine the bet for the name change is on! If I lose this next round I will change my name, but it has to be FROOKIEISMYMASTER because I never call him frook. I'm sure he'll be crowing about this in no time! I look forward to seeing my name in all of your sigs! Bring it on!!!

Say wha? I did say 'sig' change; not 'name'....
But whatever, I'll please the lady and will go along with her name change bet.

So just to be sure: if Tehol wins I change my name (as soon as I find out how to do so) to 'TEHOLRULES!!!', if she doesn't win (no matter who else wins) she'll change her name to 'FROOKIEISMYMASTER!!!'.
For how long should the name remain that way? 3 days?
"There is no struggle too vast no odds too overwhelming for even should we fail, should we fall, we will know that we have lived" - Anomander Rake
(From Toll the Hounds by Steven Erikson)

#67 User is offline   teholbeddict 

• Drinking Queen of the Abyssmal Army!!!
  • View gallery
  • Group: The Abyssmal Army

Posted 03 February 2009 - 02:25 PM

No you're right McFlurry it should be sig change. Don't change you're name or you'll be stuck with the new one for 30 days. Three days is a good amount of time, I'm happy with that. Terms of the bet are set and I accept so we're on! Anyone who wants to join in on this bet has to do so before Maccy reveals the topics. I still expect Sparky to change his sig when he gets on here! He was the one who was crowing about everyone changhing their sigs to ALLHAILSPARKY. The rest of you are off the hook this time.

@Ment if you're going to be in on the bets you have to do it before the topics are revealed. That's half the fun of the whole thing. If I knew the topics for the round in which I became LMWomanslave I never would have bet! You're either in or you're out my dear! Decisions, decisions!

Oooh I just saw Sparky's sig he's changed it as agreed! I'm one happy Sheep Empress! :p

This post has been edited by teholbeddict: 03 February 2009 - 02:28 PM

Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only F ing yourself...
-Bubbalicious -

Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable… Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.
- Martin Luther King, Jr-

The only thing one can learn from one's past mistakes is how to repeat them exactly.
-Stone Monkey-

Muffins are just ugly cupcakes!
-Zanth13-

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users