Malazan Empire: Dust of Dreams - Malazan Empire

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Dust of Dreams speculation on plot Rate Topic: -----

#41 User is offline   Hoods Balls 

• Malazan Heavy Infantry
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Cheating Death, Soldiering, Hunting, Soul Harvesting, Chemistry, Alchemy and Advanced Lipides.

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:18 AM

Might be interesting to read what SE says about the 2 last books:

"Steven: For the first time in my side of the series, the ninth novel will be a cliff-hanger (it's my vicious streak). There are two reasons for this. First, the ninth and tenth volumes actually comprise a single novel split in half. Second, I can think of no better way to work up anticipation for the tenth and final novel. While that may seem excessively manipulative, consider that I am closing out a ten book series. I could either make the tenth novel two thousand pages long (and still leave readers feeling cramped), or I could play it out, giving the finale the room it deserves. I chose the latter option."

Comining this with other statements that he needs first to finnish with Letheras I think that the plot issue sis quite open (after Letheras). But there's a war going on, the main players are there, Burn is dying and it's all coming to an end. Or is it? The only thing Im sure of is that SE is not going to let me down...or is he?

Can't wait to dig into DoD
The superfluous, that very necessary thing

How to cheat Death: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=38...03730&hl=sv

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users