• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

ferrule

#1 User is offline   foolio 

• Emperor
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • about as popular as a whores dose of the face eater

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:31 PM

do we see Ferule, the other memeber of the sword anywhere else in the series. I thought his name sounded familiar. I am probably wrong.
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter at the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain...."

#2 User is offline   Mcflury 

• First Sword
  • Interests:Reading, writing, partying, playing PC-games (mainly MMO's) and many more.

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:53 PM

Not that I know of. Might be that his name was brought up a few times though.
Besides, doesn't anyone in NoK suddenly say that Temper is the last of the Sword? Sure, that was untrue because Dassem is obviously still alive, but perhaps the claw did succeed in sneaking up at Ferrule...
"There is no struggle too vast no odds too overwhelming for even should we fail, should we fall, we will know that we have lived" - Anomander Rake
(From Toll the Hounds by Steven Erikson)

#3 User is offline   Hinter 

• First Sword
  • Group: High House Mafia

Posted 07 January 2009 - 03:57 PM

He reappears in RotCG under a different name which I'll spoiler as this is a NoK forum:
Spoiler

#4 User is offline   Toc 

• Sergeant
  • Wherever darkness lay and light play, shadows are born.

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:31 AM

Maybe you're thinking of Therrule? One of the Seguleh following Lady Envy around.

#5 User is offline   foolio 

• Emperor
  • about as popular as a whores dose of the face eater

Posted 20 February 2009 - 08:21 PM

Maybe you're thinking of Therrule? One of the Seguleh following Lady Envy around.

thats probably it, thanks
I have seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter at the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain...."

#6 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:20 PM

Ferrule is reported killed in the book. However, I suspect that he is really
Spoiler

Am I just grasping?

This post has been edited by HiddenOne: 04 June 2010 - 01:22 PM

HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#7 User is offline   Giles 

• Demon of the inn
  • Interests:Martial arts and Metal music

Posted 04 June 2010 - 01:57 PM

thats very unlikely the timing from their appearances doesnt even slightly allow for it.
"Hollow. My name is Kurosaki Ichigo. You killed my mother. Bankai."

#8 User is offline   anothevilbadguy 

• Sergeant

Posted 04 June 2010 - 02:54 PM

He does reappear, as Hinter says. He isn't Ruthan Gudd, who is likely to be more ascendenty than one of Dassem's bodyguards, saying that I wouldn't want to fight Ferrule either.

This post has been edited by anothevilbadguy: 04 June 2010 - 02:54 PM

#9 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 05 June 2010 - 12:20 PM

Another theory shot down in flames, I guess. HInter's post is blacked out, so I will have to re-read RotCG...what a shamePosted Image
HiddenOne. You son of a bitch. You slimy, skulking, low-posting scumbag. You knew it would come to this. Roundabout, maybe. Tortuous, certainly. But here we are, you and me again. I started the train on you so many many hours ago, and now I'm going to finish it. Die HO. Die. This is for last time, and this is for this game too. This is for all the people who died to your backstabbing, treacherous, "I sure don't know what's going on around here" filthy lying, deceitful ways. You son of a bitch. Whatever happens, this is justice. For me, this is justice. Vote HiddenOne Finally, I am at peace.

#10 User is offline   Giles 

• Demon of the inn
  • Interests:Martial arts and Metal music

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:57 PM

if you highlight Hinters spoiler box you can see what he said :bs: Or just rereading ROTCG is good too :laughing:
"Hollow. My name is Kurosaki Ichigo. You killed my mother. Bankai."

#11 User is offline   HiddenOne 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 05 June 2010 - 03:14 PM

View PostGiles, on 05 June 2010 - 02:57 PM, said:

if you highlight Hinters spoiler box you can see what he said Posted Image Or just rereading ROTCG is good too Posted Image

I'm glad to learn about the highlight thing; now I remember those events

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users