• « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mafia 35 game thread - Ghostbusters

#2101 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:40 PM

I just want to make everyone aware of my edit of the above PS post. I thought we needed at least some sort of scene. :(

- Gem
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#2102 User is offline   Kessobahn 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:47 PM

HA! Oh and well played Gem, well played indeed, even if you do think I am an arrogant prick.

#2103 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:48 PM

Thanks Gem! I loved that scene in the movie! well done. and accurate, concerning Dibs that is... :( after last game he deserves that shot :( Looks like everyone is gone. I expect a long night since D'riss is gone and Emur are alseep... don't think there are anymore night actions unless korlat.... bah. I hate this game.

This post has been edited by Fener: 12 December 2008 - 11:49 PM

#2104 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:54 PM

Thanks Fener, wikiquote FTW! :( It's actually two scenes that I put together.

Kesso, I don't really think you're an arrogant prick. I was just trying to get under your skin. :( Well, enough chit chat, good night kids.

- Gem
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#2105 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:05 AM

Playing without killers is boring, I hope that's not what's happening.

#2106 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:08 AM

View PostKessobahn, on Dec 13 2008, 12:07 AM, said:

Last ghost alive. no way does a killer withold 2 night, especially since our GB is known.

I wasn't made aware if my BP was used up or not.

I'm not sure if the mod would tell me, though, so only the killer knows if he was witholding until now.

And soon, so will I :(

#2107 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:13 AM

you have 3 and a half hours left of night

I'm going to bed, you maay be modless longer than that.

-ment

#2108 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:13 AM

Actually, holding the first time kinda made sense (if it is Korlat the missing killer) since it was obvious Tennes would be targeted by the guard.

But yesterday, I don't know who he was trying to frame but himself. Fuck :(

Unless he altguessed Mockra and knew dibs would never do the intelligent thing, specially if he says he would do it, and hoped to frame someone else (Emurlahn?). In a way, it turned out he was right, except dibs went all the way to the dark side and guarded me. There is hope.

#2109 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:20 AM

Or the missing piece is Emurlahn, the GB-finder.

Honestly, can a finder who can only recognize the good roled guys from the rest be playing with the innos?

I'm still not swallowing Silanah's kill when both Shadow and Tennes were speculated by the RIs not to be RI too during that same night. Despite Fener's opinion that it was "obvious", it wasn't really, at least not to the point of ignoring the other two. My guess is that Silanah was Peck's night 1 find.

#2110 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 13 December 2008 - 08:26 AM

OK, I have a plan for tomorrow:

Silanah and I were vigs. One shot between the two of us, and we/I haven't used it yet.

If Korlat is the missing killer, then he might or might not have withheld yesterday, and I might die tonight. Then lynch him and hope for the best

If Pecker is the missing killer, I'm quite sure he withheld the last two nights to get us to lynch Tennes and Korlat, in which case I'm safe tonight.

If that's the case, tomorrow we lynch one, and I vig the other the following night. There's no guard left (unless Korlat is a guard/killer), so no danger.

That's assuming you two RIs REALLY vouch for each other, but that seems to be the case.

#2111 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 December 2008 - 09:07 AM

Yellow here, hungover, bored. You have about 2 hrs 45 left of night.

#2112 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:00 AM

You have 1 hour 45 minutes. I'm out for a while, hopefully someone in spoilers will keep you all updated :(

#2113 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 13 December 2008 - 10:01 AM

killer night time-out FTW :(

#2114 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:41 PM

View PostD'riss, on Dec 13 2008, 09:26 AM, said:

OK, I have a plan for tomorrow:

Silanah and I were vigs. One shot between the two of us, and we/I haven't used it yet.

If Korlat is the missing killer, then he might or might not have withheld yesterday, and I might die tonight. Then lynch him and hope for the best

If Pecker is the missing killer, I'm quite sure he withheld the last two nights to get us to lynch Tennes and Korlat, in which case I'm safe tonight.

If that's the case, tomorrow we lynch one, and I vig the other the following night. There's no guard left (unless Korlat is a guard/killer), so no danger.

That's assuming you two RIs REALLY vouch for each other, but that seems to be the case.

Well, my usefulness is at an end, so lynch as you like. I'm also really out of options as to ho could be scum, except Korlat.
Also, sorry for oversleeping... my target for tonight (hope it came in in time) is Fener.

#2115 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:41 PM

Seems I went over time out.

#2116 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:44 PM

Also... weird thought, but what if the killer is dead but the GB can't win while I'm around, and I can't win while a GB is around? All this withholding kills makes no sense at all, and if there is 1 killer left, DiBs-es removal gives us the option to get me out of the way without losing.

So go ahead and vig me/lynch me, movie should run its course.

#2117 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:52 PM

Morning Scene

The assembled multitudes awake slowly with the coming of the dawn. All except one, who is very out of breath and is muttering apologies for oversleeping to noone in particular. Nobody else notices this, however, because all their attention is focused on the thawing body in the middle of the floor. It seems Kessobahn has been killed and fed to the fridges during the night.

Kessobahn (Bent) is dead. He was Joe Schmoe.

It is now Day 8. (I think) You have 36 hours left in the day.

The following players are alive: D'riss, Emurlahn, Fener, Korlat.

-ST

This post has been edited by Path-Shaper: 13 December 2008 - 01:32 PM

#2118 User is offline   Emurlahn 

• Recruit

Posted 13 December 2008 - 12:58 PM

Hmmm, vig me, vote Korlat I'd say.

Vote Korlat.

Oh, and I overslept indeed, so no result on a Fener find.
Sorry about that amateuristic bit, I hadn't expected you guys to finish Mockra that fast, nor me to sleep till after noon.

#2119 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:31 PM

No find on Fener? Hmm, too bad, I have this nagging paranoid theory one of the RIs Stay-Puffed on our asses after the beginning of the game.

Twisted, but not that much more than the possibility of having a killer managing a Janine fake-reveal and getting away with it.

Or it's you, like I said before.

In any case, let's finish this. I kept my vig until now for that very reason.

vote Korlat.

edit: anyways, I just realized the find would have been useless. You found Slimer "inno" when he was a ghost AND scum at the time.

This post has been edited by D'riss: 13 December 2008 - 02:32 PM

#2120 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 13 December 2008 - 02:34 PM

And I prefer lynch Korlat and vig Emurlahn, because the mods kinda confirmed he was a finder-type.

We have no idea what Korlat could be, but we still have that missing guard that confused the hell out of everyone a few days ago.

So: Korlat might be killer-guard, while I seriously doubt Emur is a finder-guard-killer, otherwise he wouldn't be Peck but the goddam Batman :(

Share this topic:

• 108 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users