• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

malazan mafia 34,5 mini but I don't want to be king

#981 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit
  • Group: Game alts

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:30 PM

D'riss, on Nov 26 2008, 04:20 PM, said:

umm, shouldn't it tell us that it was Liosan that voted for Tennes?

Do not correct the mods as they can do no wrong ever. I am sure that they put down that Liosan voted for Tennes. They just must have used the invisible color. MODS are always right. :D

#982 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:33 PM

of course
:D HAIL MODS !!! :p

#983 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

Posted 26 November 2008 - 08:34 PM

Kaschan, on Nov 26 2008, 09:30 PM, said:

D'riss, on Nov 26 2008, 04:20 PM, said:

umm, shouldn't it tell us that it was Liosan that voted for Tennes?

Do not correct the mods as they can do no wrong ever. I am sure that they put down that Liosan voted for Tennes. They just must have used the invisible color. MODS are always right. :p

Whatever are you talking about :D

:p
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#984 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:03 PM

Ok I am only on for another 15 minutes or so. So if anyone has anything important that they want me to see now would be the ideal time to say it. I will get on again later on tonight but probably not for very long. Tomorrow being Turkey day and all I don't expect to be on more then a couple of times.

#985 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:07 PM

well, I'd suggest you leave your suspicions of Thyr till tomorrow then, and vote for someone more likely to get lynched.
that's just me though, :D

#986 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:10 PM

Druk Rahsn is drunk

#987 User is offline   Kaschan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:13 PM

Well right now your guy has one more vote then my guy so I think I will stay..

#988 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:14 PM

Which guy?
cinfused

#989 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:22 PM

I'm very tempted to vote Liosan for his emo-self-vote, or for his "EVERYBODY SHOULD PLAY THE SAME" crap. Get over yourself.

But I feel that Rashan is a lot more of an issue - hell, Silanah will still be gunning for him tomorrow if Lio is lynched today, and I'd rather he focus his attentions elsewhere....

The whole Rashan/Silanah confrontation has been using vast amounts of posts and time, when really there are other people that could be getting looked at, sitting just outside the high posters group.

And for all of you hitting on low-posters like myself, particularly Liosan, it's your opinion of how a game should be played - you probably also think that killers should play in x way, and symps behave in y, and that this game should be made easy for you?

Anyway, for the reason stated countless times (already) by other people, I'll:

Vote Rashan

#990 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:30 PM

Korlat, on Nov 26 2008, 09:22 PM, said:

I'm very tempted to vote Liosan for his emo-self-vote, or for his "EVERYBODY SHOULD PLAY THE SAME" crap. Get over yourself.

But I feel that Rashan is a lot more of an issue - hell, Silanah will still be gunning for him tomorrow if Lio is lynched today, and I'd rather he focus his attentions elsewhere....

The whole Rashan/Silanah confrontation has been using vast amounts of posts and time, when really there are other people that could be getting looked at, sitting just outside the high posters group.

And for all of you hitting on low-posters like myself, particularly Liosan, it's your opinion of how a game should be played - you probably also think that killers should play in x way, and symps behave in y, and that this game should be made easy for you?

Anyway, for the reason stated countless times (already) by other people, I'll:

Vote Rashan

I won't defend myself if Sil comes looking for me tomorrow. I full expected to have be voted off when I arrived home, in fact. The thing is, YOU choose whether I am scum or not. One vote won't make a difference. If you don't think I'm scummy, don't vote me.
Even if Sil comes looking for me, and puts a vote on me, he will see sense if there's another train going on someone else, or a decent case on someone else. He might seem unreasonable, but he's not as bad as it looks :D. Make cases on me by all means, don't ignore me, but I think that it's all been done to death at this point, so if you want to vote me off, come up with something new. And if you want to vote me, come up with a case full stop, don't hide behind "Well, its a porblem..."

Do you have any idea how difficult it was to type that in a legible manner? :p

#991 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:38 PM

Why? Why does there need to be something new? Can I not just agree with the myriad of posts analyzing all of your posts to death and back and say so? I do find you scummy. I think you could very well be the killer. More so than most others here.

That's not to say I'm not thinking about them, wouldn't be willing to vote them, or am ignoring them. There comes a time in a game when someone needs to be lynched. And there isn't any more analysis that can be done. Sadly for me, I live in a time zone that makes it hard to have conversations with most of the other players, and I tend to get on after all the cases have already been made.

Now, excuse me while I go and look over Liosan a bit...

#992 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:44 PM

Korlat, on Nov 26 2008, 09:38 PM, said:

Why? Why does there need to be something new? Can I not just agree with the myriad of posts analyzing all of your posts to death and back and say so? I do find you scummy. I think you could very well be the killer. More so than most others here.

That's not to say I'm not thinking about them, wouldn't be willing to vote them, or am ignoring them. There comes a time in a game when someone needs to be lynched. And there isn't any more analysis that can be done. Sadly for me, I live in a time zone that makes it hard to have conversations with most of the other players, and I tend to get on after all the cases have already been made.

Now, excuse me while I go and look over Liosan a bit...

Well, apart from the fact that I really am NOT the killer lol, agreeing with previously made cases is a lazy, and indeed sometimes scummy way to go. Im viewed as the safe lynch for some of my "scummy" behaviour. Yes, I have said things that may sound dodgy, but I'm the highest poster in the god-damn thread, if someone can't find a dodgy post amongst whatever I have, must be 200 now, then I must be either the best inno player ever, or scum. No one is that careful as an inno, and that is because they have nothing to hide.
Also, going by Day One/Night One cases is fine, but I do like to think I've cleaned up my act a bit and taken things more seriously. If your arguments on me are based on Day One/Night One, THAT was the time to kill me. Don't dredge up posts/arguments I've responded to already. There's no validity in it, and it doesn't help you when a train gets examined, let's face it.
There are hundreds of potential cases to be made depending on how you read a post. Saying "all the good cases have been made so I'll use an old one" strikes me as scummy.

#993 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:45 PM

It's day 2. There's 8 hours and 35 min left of the day.

10 players remain:
Thyrllan, Rashan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Tennes, Fener, Silanah

6 votes needed to lynch
5 votes needed to go to night

3 vote Rashan - Gamelon, Silanah, Korlat
2 vote Liosan - Rashan, Tennes
1 vote Fener - Thyrllan
1 vote Thyrllan - Kaschan
1 vote Tennes - Liosan

Players who have not voted:
D'riss, Fener
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#994 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:51 PM

Really? You honestly think that we can, indefinitely, come up with cases based on what someone has posted? For people to try that seems scummy to me!

I said I'll go and have a read over Liosan - but you trying to make me not vote for you by saying that what I'm doing is scummy is just pathetic. Really, it is.

You're also saying that I'm ignoring today...I'm not. I'm looking at all the cases you've had made against - day one cases hold less value in my eyes, but they are still there. There is a reason people made them (usually).

As I said, you're not the only person I'm looking at - but you are the most likely to get us somewhere, imo. Does anybody want to go today without a lynch? We can do that. Hell, it means there are less dead inno's overall. But what does it give us? If people honestly think it will help, we can go over the entire game, making more cases, not decided, trying to rush a lynch with 2 hours left and some people asleep...but do you want that to happen?

I'm not against changing my vote...I'm just happy with where it is. *meh*

#995 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:53 PM

Actually, what we really need is for some people to make up their mind - Thyrllan, Kaschan, Liosan - who have their votes on people who are, currently, unlikely to get lynched. Perhaps I'm better off taking a look at the cases against Fener (who I thought was rather innocent earlier on...), Tennes, and Thyrllan?

#996 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:54 PM

happy mod is drinking medicine. Happy mod wants more pms :D

#997 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:54 PM

Stupid internet... was having some connection issues, had to re-boot.

Korlat, there's still some (though allegedly, not that much) time in the day, and we can still dredge up something, maybe.

I am not liking the vote distribution much atm, btw.

moving on a bit:
Kas' excuse strikes me as just plain weird--did he not read the entire last day?
it's crystal clear to me that either Losan or Rashan are up for the chop today, yet he chooses to keep a vote on Thyr, and tlls us he may not be back till after deadline. What is up with that?

argh
on top of that, I REALLY need sleep.... the 3.5h night (RL, not game-wise) is catching up to me at last. this stupid text's not helping either..
in two hours i'll be heading out for dinner and possibly some alcohol. I'll vote then, I think , because although I think I'll be back before deadline, I don't want to risk onthe off-chance that the night takes me places...

#998 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:56 PM

Korlat, on Nov 26 2008, 09:51 PM, said:

Really? You honestly think that we can, indefinitely, come up with cases based on what someone has posted? For people to try that seems scummy to me!

I said I'll go and have a read over Liosan - but you trying to make me not vote for you by saying that what I'm doing is scummy is just pathetic. Really, it is.

You're also saying that I'm ignoring today...I'm not. I'm looking at all the cases you've had made against - day one cases hold less value in my eyes, but they are still there. There is a reason people made them (usually).

As I said, you're not the only person I'm looking at - but you are the most likely to get us somewhere, imo. Does anybody want to go today without a lynch? We can do that. Hell, it means there are less dead inno's overall. But what does it give us? If people honestly think it will help, we can go over the entire game, making more cases, not decided, trying to rush a lynch with 2 hours left and some people asleep...but do you want that to happen?

I'm not against changing my vote...I'm just happy with where it is. *meh*

Well the simple fact is I want team inno to win. I don't mind if I'm killed, lynch away, but I wan a reason for being lynched first of all.
Saying "Well, I'm voting for so-and-so's reasons" is no way to lynch a guy. If your going to vote for me, at least dredge up one post that is, in your eyes, truly scummy, and say why. Then I'll have mo problem with it.
And like I said, keep your vote there, It doesn't bother me, I'm not defending myself as such, I just want a reason of your own, thought up by yourself, for the vote. Once you have that, I don't care. I don't care if Liosan votes me, I don't care if Gamelon votes me, i don't care if Silanah vote me, because they are coming up with cases.
You on the other hand are not.

#999 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 09:58 PM

D'riss, look, the fact is is that I'm more likely to get done, I'm at l-3 or l-2, so place your vote on me. At least this way we have a guaranteed lynch, even if it is another inno down. But damn I want my train analysed.

#1000 User is offline   Korlat 

• Recruit

Posted 26 November 2008 - 10:00 PM

And I have said why - unless you want me to quote several of your posts, pick a few lines that look scummy, and say "There you go! I basically just quoted Silanah/Gamelon/etc but I felt the need to repeat them" - which I would get shit for as well - then what difference does it make if I agree with their cases? It's still my own thought process that has led me to agree with those. It's not blindly following if you make a reasonable decision on your own to agree!

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

55 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 55 guests, 0 anonymous users