• Group: Game alts

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:09 PM

*applies thumbscrews to Thyrllan* Now talk, you low poster, you! :rant:

#682 User is offline   Silanah 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:09 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 09:57 PM, said:

Yes silanah, I am refusing to let you out of the spotlight.
Because its basically assuming that you arent scum.
In fact, that post has been nicely set up, by all the hints that anyone still looking at you is scummy.

I am looking at everyone.
It just so happens that you're looking the most scummy to me, and low posters are pointless, cause there is nothing to judge.

You two have basically been posting propoganda, about how its scummy to look at you.
Sorry, but I think thats very scummy.

And now you're trying to make me look scummy for not allowing you to fade out of thought?
Thats ridiculous.
Everyone should remain thought about.
You're basically saying its scummy not to ignore you.
I dont intend on ignoring anyone.
But you two are the only two asking to be ignored, which makes you seem far more scummy.

Forgive me for attacking the people I find most scummy, thats such a stupid thing to do...

why do you contradict yourself in everypost are you high?

seriously who said anything about it being scummy to not ignore me? you make this shit up and shout it out and hope someone believes you, but sadly we are not four years old so hearing someone say something doesnt make it gospel. i said i wasnt going to make a case on rashan for twelve hours. That leaves me 24 to get him lynched.

I dont need to do anything to make you look scummy liosan, you fake ninja'ed a CI yesterday and today you are dragging attention onto the two players still alive who were noisey yesterday and trying to make us look scummy by fabricating some shite about me saying its scummy not to look at me?? Can you quote were i said that? I would really like to read it.

This aint my normal posting time, i post during work, at night i have things to do, like sleep so i can function in work.

I dont mind people looking at me, look away i am asexy mutha fucker and proud of it if some of those low posters maybe tried to make a case i wouldnt feel so nervous about them, even if it was on me.

As far as your schytzo?? attitude swings from low poster to high you seem to be blowing a lot of hot air. Why not set out a case start to finish, its very hard to answer questions when they are incoherent ramblings.

@tennes - what would you like to know?

@rashan - what case on kaschan? i just see a vote?

(is kaschan the blue squiggly??) joking. humour eases the medicine as it goes down.

last point liosan as you so rightly say it would be stupid not to hound the people i find most scummy looking, but in my opinion when someone fakes a role i lynch them. Now we know you faked ninja, so explain again to my why i aint voting for you,a s typing this response to your drivel has got my goat and i am starting to wonder why your not getting voted for beyond good will and bad math?

This post has been edited by Silanah: 25 November 2008 - 10:10 PM

#683 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:15 PM

bad math would be my reason
As infutiating as it is, Liosan is 90% likely to be an inno pulling a Khell.
and lynching someone I suspect inno in a 10 player game with a minimum of two scum means tomorrow we may be down to the wire. just can't afford that now.

#684 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:19 PM

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 01:53 PM, said:

Feners kinda starting to contribute.
Although you could say hes deliberately doing it, due to the pressure on low posters. Argh, the confusion.

What pressure? You guys seem content to let the low posters lay how is there any pressure on them?... look at my posts, I am calling out low posters starting day 1. I realize I am one, but work dictates my playtime. If I can post, I will. I haven't had 1 spam post or joke post yet other than the occasional 'catching up" post. Sorry if this seems an outburst, but I am genuinley trying to play and will do so as work allows. :rant:

#685 User is offline   Tennes 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:20 PM

@ Sil:

What surprised you about AnoGem getting NKed?
I know you want to turn the spotlight on people who aren't posting so much, but at the same time you seem to be directing most of your energies at Liosan. Why is that?
Among the lower posters, who do you find suspicious?

Cheers.

#686 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:21 PM

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:29 PM, said:

Oh, and for the record Liosan, being dragged out into the open is bad when its for foundless reasons other than to discuss players who have already been discussed to death. You're really being antagonistic here, putting a sinister slant on absolutely everything, and doing your very best to pull me into an argument. Which will serve absolutely no point. Except to muddy the waters again, and waste valuable time which could be used on other cases.
*cough*symp behaviour*cough*

Damn, who did say that stuff again...
Oh wait...
I remember now.
That would be one of the people I attacked.
Hefty coincidence there...

If the reasons are foundless, it only makes you seem more innocent.
This basically says "dont discuss us, been done, in fact, only scum would do that"

This is probably the most obvious example, I quoted a few a while back.
Now im on the slow comp though, so im not gonna go dig them up again.

#687 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:24 PM

Not only that, but my case started on the fact that both of you were trying to slip away, and not discuss stuff.
Thats basically hiding from the limelight, and then it is hinted as being "scummy" not to let you.
Fuck that idea.

#688 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:25 PM

Fener Part Three

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 05:25 PM, said:

ooohhh, board is back up. I should have more time to play today, and a ton tomorrow, So I will be looking to become more active. Gonna go back and do a quick reread. brb

Promises of being more active.

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 08:35 PM, said:

Ok finally done with a full reread. I am going to be making a long post here coming up, I haven't vanished. Work was a bit more intrusive today than I thought it would be. I'm trying, but with the Holiday coming up on Thursday things might get Dicey.

Removes promises.

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 09:03 PM, said:

Ok here are my thoughts-

Rashan- I think is probably a symp he is doinf a really good job of muddying the waters, constantly fighting with Ano (CI) though he was a PI to me at the time of the fighting. He immediately switched to a Liosan vote after the fakey move, that is a sly move as no one can question it and his killer can likely safely vote there as well. And the big big thing for symp behavior is his absolute certainty that he will CF inno. He has brought it up more than once. JA pulled that crap in 32. He was the symp there, and Rashan is acting eerily similar. Of course you ask..who is he symping, not sure atm, though his "Fener seems inno" comment would point the finger at me, If I was a killer I would be pissed if my symp was so obvious. More likely a misdirection.
Me: right, yes, symp, we've heard that before. Ano was NOT a CI when I was fighting him, and if your gonna cal on that, then don't forget the fact I was defending someone who was also labelled a CI later. Fener seems inno, but I'm looking at you now, and I don't know. There's hints.

Korlat- Seems inno to me, he attacked shadow and even admitted to probably voting shadow come lynch time... but his story is consistent and the vote was more based on posting style than anything else.
Comments on style and says seems inno. Ive yet to go over Korlat so I'll take that with a grain of salt, thanks.

Liosan- I am going to allow myself to VPI him for the time being. If he isn't dead in a few nights we will need to seriously consider offing him to rest the collective conscious. I just can't wrap my head around a killer taking that kind of Modkill risk.
Modkill risk and says he's pretty much cleared Lios. Says we may need to kill him to stop the arguing later... Hmmm

Gamelon- He tends to think like me, so I am giving him the benifit of the doubt for now. Though....his posting style only changed to more active after being called out on Tennes post. (It could just be a coincidence/playing tim issue though)
"Plays like me,"and Benefit of doubt because of that. Very analytical. Comments on playing style again.

Tennes- Initially tried to stop Wrestle Mania XXXI (Shadow vs. Rash) to try to find killers. If I was a killer I wouldn't want them to stop. So a point in his favor there. On post 174 he does go after Rash a bit which is also thinking like me. and I liked his list on the low posters. @ Tennes I didn't vote Kasch just because he was a low poster, it was a combination of three things: low post count, no substance, and gut feeling. Though I also have low post count, I try to have substance in my posts and my gut feeling on me is usually right ;)
Playing style once more. Says goin after me is thinking like him. It's also thinking like the entire nation of China atm. Liked the anti-low-poster business, AGAIN. Defends himself for posting low.

Silanah- I keep going back and forth on him, initially I thought scum, then I thoughtinno, now I am not sure. I don't think holding back is a good idea. He has good insight and usually gives me a different perspective on things which I find very helpful (though often frustrating ;) )One big thing is that he was really giving it to shadow yesterday. Knowing Shadow is CI it makes me wonder..... I would encourage you to still post, just don't dominate :)
Licks a bit of ass and doesn't commit.

Thyr- He is my number 1 killer suspect. No posts what-so-ever 9 I think then after Anno comes up CI after having not posted forever he pops in to say.."Well that didn't help us as we knew the killers were going to do that anyway" did we??? I didn't. How did you? That is his only post of semi substance that I can see. Right now he is my #1
Attacks Thyrr. i can see why lol.

Kaschan- Same as yesterday Gut feeling, low poster, somewhat trying to get involved. I just have a bad feeling and seeing as he gives us nothing to go off of I would be willing to vote. I HATE getting to endgame and have it be : Thyr, Kasch, Me and Korlat. I mean really... wtf would you vote for??? Better to get them out early. I realize if he pops up inno I will be under some heavy pressure, but, bring it.
Vote STILL there. Hmmm... Doesn't seem to care whether Kaschan is inno or not, goes by gut reaction. This could be Killer distancing, as no one was likely to go for Kaschan, Killer certainty, or most likely, inno being foolish.

D'riss- Mor sympish feeling for me than killer. Has become a little more active lately. Was certain there was a Rash/Shadow connection which there wasn't. Most early posts revolve around a Rash/Shadow connection. One thing kind of fishy was that he followed Rash onto and then quickly off of the Liosan fakey move. pretty obvious but then you get into WIFOM.
Liosan comes back into it. Not much to say about this, really. Everyone thought there was a connection. I half thought there was myself lmao.
One thing, In his list Rashan didn't mention Thyr, or Kash- Could be cause there is little to go on, but that is a good excuse to leave your killer of your list.

Thats all I have for now, just gave up my whole lunch break to type this out lol. Let m eknow what you think

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 09:11 PM, said:

View PostLiosan, on Nov 25 2008, 01:06 PM, said:

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:23 PM, said:

It's not the discussion that's the problem, it's the fact that most players seem happy
to simply watch the whole thing unfold
and not post anything constructive. Read over the thread. The argument I, Shadow, Ano and Silanah had took up the entire thread for a number of pages. I'm not saying I won't discuss things. I'm saying I won't focus on Silanah. I'm perfectly open to making cases on other players, in fact.
And mate? Oh no, heavens no, a term used between two people who know who each other outside of their alts? Christ, we must be scum. Just like me and Bent were scum for being somewhat courteous to each other and defending each other.
Edit: bloody crosspost

Thats exactly what you and sil are saying you're gonna do though, sit back. Yes they shouldnt. Neither should you.

View PostRashan, on Nov 25 2008, 10:29 PM, said:

Oh, and for the record Liosan, being dragged out into the open is bad when its for foundless reasons other than to discuss players who have already been discussed to death. You're really being antagonistic here, putting a sinister slant on absolutely everything, and doing your very best to pull me into an argument. Which will serve absolutely no point. Except to muddy the waters again, and waste valuable time which could be used on other cases.
*cough*symp behaviour*cough*

And this post is basically stating thats its now "scummy" to look at you and silanah. When the fuck did you two become CI. If you've been discussed before, its generally because you've been suspicious before.
Are you saying to discuss someone thats already been discussed, for completely different reasons, is now "scummy" aswell.
Its basically just saying:

Even though you have completely no reason to trust me or silanah, its pointless looking at us. In fact, its a scum tactic to discuss us any further.

I agree 100%

There is no reason to stop contributing.

Nothing of worth, rather ironic considering the point of this post.

View PostFener, on Nov 25 2008, 09:15 PM, said:

View PostD'riss, on Nov 25 2008, 01:11 PM, said:

for one thing, Rashan followed me on a Liosan train
it may make me look suspect, but I absolutely hate fake reveals a la khell (go ahead, guess away :D ), so it was an agro switch more than anyting. the fact that Rash followed me on it would piss me off were he my symp.
Thyr and Kash are both the kinds of players I hate--especially Thyr--out of his meager 9 posts, a third is either complaining that no one's around, or saying that he's catching up, but giving us nothing.
@ Tennes: I believe it's "Harakiri", :D
Fener, you outline a group of players that "think alike" : you, Tennes and Gamelon. while not scully in itself, it does raise my hackles a bit...

Well, I can;t help if they seem to think like me... I guess they could use it against, me like JA did to DKT in 32. but I'd like to think I could stick to the evidence if a case was presented, rather than just following them. It was just an observation :rant:

Recalls 32 again, and defends himself by quoting previous examples...

To be honest, people, I actually think Fener is an inno, and is just a little lost atm. His vote on Kaschan is a bit fishy, but nothing else really stands out as hugely scummy. Even the low post hate is just being hypocritical, he does try to post content when possible, I'll give him that.

And Sil, my case on Kaschan is back a bit.

#689 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:27 PM

Liosan, I don't think you can say I'm not discussing things. I just don't want to get embroiled in a Rashan vs Silanah debate again.

#690 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:31 PM

Oh, and im not going on post count.
Call me old fashioned, but I base my suspicions on who I find most suspicious.
Not, who's posted how much.

Yes, exactly Rashan.
You've been "pulled into the spotlight".

After all the fuss I made, itd be a bit obvious of the two of you to stop contributing anyway.
As for not getting into that debate yourself, fine whatever.
But discouraging others from debating you and someone else. That just looks scummy.

#691 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:33 PM

Also, the two of you have slightly over-reacted.

Silanah has basically tried to rubbish anything I say by throwing doubt on me.
You refused to defend, and a few of your posts before that defense stop, made you look more scummy. To your credit you are contributing, but before I raised a load of shit about it, and people(not just me) saying they wanted you to continue contributing, you didnt, so it could just be another way of hiding.

#692 User is offline   Thyrllan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:34 PM

Well earlier most of the attention was sort of swirling round the four main people, Shadow,Ano,Sil and Rash and now that 2 of those are dead, most of what we have from the other day is discussion about Sil and Rash and a ridiculous ninja by Liosan. Now Rash and Sil are trying to pull back a bit and put pressure on other people and get more things flowing which has just linked them together more despite any earlier distancing but as I think this is probably a good idea so we dont just get bogged down killing everyone who posted lots on day. Now Liosan is interesting, I think it is possible he is a symp and his master is somewhere in the group not in the limelight as he is making some goodish points about this step back from play by rash and sil and is trying to keep people looking at them.
I havent really got much of a read on any other players although Kaschans symp boss play with rashan was interesting as he just changed tack in the middle of it and decided to embrace the symping when an earlier post was Symp me and youll get lynched, but thats all I remember about him and its not enough to convince me of guilt.
Cant think at all of what Korlats done so will check that in a minute as it shouldnt take too long.
At the moment Fener Driss and Tennes are just blending together for me and Im finding it hard to seperate which of them has said what.

#693 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:37 PM

Ah, content from Thyr

don't forget about gamelon--he also blends into the "mid-poster" group
one significant difference is that I didn't voice a desire tolynch Rashan, as of yet. While the rest seem eager to do so.

#694 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:38 PM

Read my posts in Fener, Thyrllan. It's everything he's posted.
And yeah, I'm considering symp with Liosan too, but now he's going to play the propaganda card.
I'd like to say that I was too busy defending myself from ridiculous accusations to contribute, but anyway.
I assume you took a look at the case I made on Kaschan then, Thyrllan? Any other comments?

#695 User is offline   Fener 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:38 PM

@ Rashan Praytell, how am I lost? Really..... I actually lol'd when I read your last bit.

My Kash vote was legit for me, but like I said it was gut... I had no case... what did you want me to say " Hey guys, I have a really strong feeling about this...trust me...lets go!! woo!!! vote Kasch!!" Yeah...don't think thats gonna fly, I posted it and hoped a few people would jump on to draw him out and make him talk. Now its come to light that he is sick, so that might not have worked , anyway you can look at it how you want, but know, if there is a Kash train getting started today I will be on it early.

#696 User is offline   Rashan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:39 PM

Does anyone else find it hard to think or say anything about Gamelon and Korlat, actually? Thyrllan and D'riss bring up a good point...

#697 User is offline   Path-Shaper 

• Mafia Modgod
  • Group: Game Mod

It's day 2. There's 32 hours (I hope - DST FTL) left of the day.

10 players remain:
Thyrllan, Rashan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Liosan, Gamelon, Tennes, Fener, Silanah

6 votes needed to lynch
5 votes needed to go to night

1 vote Rashan - Liosan
1 vote Kashan - Rashan

Players who have not voted:
Thyrllan, Kaschan, D'riss, Korlat, Gamelon, Tennes, Fener, Silanah
Only someone with this much power could make this many frittatas without breaking any eggs.

#698 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

We shouldnt ignore anyone. At all. Unless they are 100% CI.
Its just stupid.
We must look at everyone.
And Im gonna have to go to bed shortly.

#699 User is offline   Liosan 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:40 PM

We shouldnt ignore anyone. At all. Unless they are 100% CI.
Its just stupid.
We must look at everyone.
And Im gonna have to go to bed shortly.

#700 User is offline   D'riss 

• Recruit

Posted 25 November 2008 - 10:43 PM

Korlat's another one of the decently quiet ones-- but then again, he is that way, "because it's his style"
i think he mntioned some RL stuff too,
Gamelon is salient to me, because of hs joke about me as the first thing he did in the game, but other thatn that, he falls into the "Tennes, Fener, Gamelon" category--all middling posters, all being pretty clean, all willing to lynch Rashan

Share this topic:

• 77 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

3 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users