Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Malazan signed set for sale!

#1 User is offline   MysteryOfTime 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 06 November 2008 - 01:58 PM

I could not find any info if this was allowed or not, or what forum this would go under for that matter. So if this is not allowed, feel free to delete it, thanks.

I am here to sell off my set of 1st Ed. US Hard Covers of the first 8 Books in the series, all are signed by Erikson, the last two are also signed by Todd Lockwood and remarqued(sp) by him as well. All are in Fine/NM/M condition with mylar jackets protecting them. I thought I would offer them on here first instead of ebay. I would like to get $300 for them, you can e-mail me at chriswfrancis at gmail dot com If you have any questions or want pictures of the books.

Thanks

This post has been edited by MysteryOfTime: 06 November 2008 - 01:59 PM

#2 User is offline   Cougar 

• D'ivers Fuckwits
  • View gallery
  • Group: Administrators

Posted 06 November 2008 - 06:51 PM

It obviously isn't clear what forum policy is on selling items on the forum, after running it by the rest of the crew we have decided to close this thread; this is not a reflection on the OP Mystery of Time but this question has never really been raised before.

We will generally allow 'for sale' threads of Malazan specific items (accordingly we have not delted merely closed this thread) provided the posts do not breach any of the forums rules. However, we would like to remind users that it is unwise to buy anything off the internet except from bona fide commercial sites.

Please make sure you do not send money to people you do not know as we can't be responsible for the trustworthyness of all our members.

Thus far it has been rare for people to offer items for sale and we hope it stays that way, this site is not designed or intended to be anything more than a meeting place for fans of the Malazan series and an area where a group of friends and enthusiasts can share their interests. We will keep monitoring the situation and try to be fair but please everyone exercise caution and remember; caveat emptor.

This post has been edited by Silencer: 06 November 2008 - 09:09 PM

I AM A TWAT

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users