• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

An apology if its needed

#1 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...
  • Group: High House Mafia
  • Interests:POOP!

Posted 19 October 2008 - 04:41 AM

Ok, so we started a new game of mafia, and I have noticed that the mod rights for the Path-Shaper account have been removed. I am afraid that it was my fault and would like to apologize if that is the reason that this has happened. I understand that the PS alt, shouldn't go out of the mafia forum, and I may have abused this(although it was freaking hillarious to edit Abyss' post) I understand that I was in the wrong, no one else(not even the new guys, have done this) and I guess that is what I am apologizing for. I didn't think about running around in the PS account, it was just easier for me to post as PS, rather than log out and log back in as me, post then log back out again. If I am the cause of this, I respectfully ask that you not punish the rest by taking away the modding abilities of PS, we sort of need the ability to delete others posts, in case they post un-alted, or post after death etc. I am wondering if there is a way to limit PS's access to other forums, like you do to the Mafia alts, this way no one will be able to mess up, like i did. So once again, I am sorry if I abused the mod rights of PS, and hope the damage done can be forgiven, and the PS account restored. I assure you I had no ill intentions when I posted in the other forums.

Thanks, Bent

This post has been edited by Bent: 19 October 2008 - 04:42 AM

THIS IS HOW I ROLL BITCHES!!!

#2 User is offline   Silencer 

• Manipulating Special Data
  • Group: Administrators
  • Interests:Malazan Book of the Fallen series.
    Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:08 AM

Path-Shaper was never meant to be a global moderator. That was a mistake made during the set up. I don't think it was specifically a punishment towards you, merely the correction of a problem. I will give Path-Shaper moderation rights to the game forum shortly....

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

#3 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:09 AM

Thanks. Love you.

~Long time.

#4 User is offline   Silencer 

Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:15 AM

:p

Path-Shaper should now have moderating abilities in the Mafia forums. And in the Mafia forums only. He can still post outside the games thread, as otherwise I have to create a separate permissions group...
Please, show restraint. :p

Shinrei said:

<Vote Silencer> For not garnering any heat or any love for that matter. And I'm being serious here, it's like a mental block that is there, and you just keep forgetting it.

#5 User is offline   Dr Trouble 

• Pug Life
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 19 October 2008 - 05:36 AM

I forgive you Bent, Even if others don't :p

#6 User is offline   Silencer 

Computer Game Design.
    Programming.

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:42 AM

I didn't think there was anything to forgive, really. Although the person who removed the privileges may see it differently...

Shinrei said:

#7 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 19 October 2008 - 07:43 AM

You used the Mafia mod to tamper with Abyss? Then there is no need of an excuse, you sir win an internet :p

#8 User is offline   Bent 

• Keep Rolling...

Posted 19 October 2008 - 03:33 PM

Ha! Yes Apt, Abyss wrote his typical

ABYSS WINS, ABYSS WINS !!!! stuff because he's a mod, and I used the mod permissions to edit his post to say

BENT WINS, BENT WINS !!!! He then edited it back and edited my post to say alot of bad things about myself, it was all in good fun,but I can see where it may have been over the line. So I apologized.

#9 User is offline   Aptorian 

• How 'bout a hug?
  • Group: The Wheelchairs of War

Posted 19 October 2008 - 04:27 PM

View PostBent, on Oct 19 2008, 05:33 PM, said:

Ha! Yes Apt, Abyss wrote his typical

ABYSS WINS, ABYSS WINS !!!! stuff because he's a mod, and I used the mod permissions to edit his post to say

BENT WINS, BENT WINS !!!! He then edited it back and edited my post to say alot of bad things about myself, it was all in good fun,but I can see where it may have been over the line. So I apologized.

Yeah, I'm willing to bet that that kind of hanky panky, isn't exactly what the powers that be expect from the moderators.

It would seem that it is true what they say about too much power :p

#10 User is offline   Osric 

• Captain
  • Group: Malaz Regular
  • Interests:Books, Games, Programming, Beer, Women, Movies

Posted 21 October 2008 - 12:47 PM

I forgive you! Only this one time though, if you do it again we will have to break up and be friends. Wait where am I? Stop giving me plants to smoke!

This post has been edited by Osric: 21 October 2008 - 12:47 PM

Wise words are like arrows flung at your forehead. What do you do? Why, you duck of course.
-Bult

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users