Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Mael vs the Crippled God

#1 User is offline   Temul 

• Recruit
  • Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 28 April 2004 - 05:21 PM

If Mael can beat the CG senseless, then why wouldn't he just kill him? I think that Mael can sense the future as he told Gothos to freeze the battlefield at the start of MT and he knew that in the future it would have consequenes. Any thoughts?

#2 User is offline   jonny_anonymous 

• Blind Jester of High House Shadow
  • Interests:Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Comics, Horror, Games, Movies, Reading.

Posted 10 November 2013 - 10:25 PM

Yea I just finished MT and wondering about this
“You make worlds, worlds inside your head and worlds outside,
but only the one inside counts for anything.
It’s where you find peace,
acceptance.
Worth.”

#3 User is offline   Spoilsport Stonny 

• Mortal Sword

Posted 10 November 2013 - 11:58 PM

I know it may be hard to understand now, but finish the series and then ask youself this question. You might havr a different take on it. Trust in SE. He will not let you down.
Theorizing that one could poop within his own lifetime, Doctor Poopet led an elite group of scientists into the desert to develop a top secret project, known as QUANTUM POOP. Pressured to prove his theories or lose funding, Doctor Poopet, prematurely stepped into the Poop Accelerator and vanished. He awoke to find himself in the past, suffering from partial amnesia and facing a mirror image that was not his own. Fortunately, contact with his own bowels was made through brainwave transmissions, with Al the Poop Observer, who appeared in the form of a hologram that only Doctor Poopet could see and hear. Trapped in the past, Doctor Poopet finds himself pooping from life to life, pooping things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next poop will be the poop home.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users