• Group: Malaz Regular

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:07 PM

Thanks

#2 User is offline   Illuyankas 

• Retro Classic
  • Group: The Hateocracy of Truth
  • Will cluck you up

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:54 PM

The order's Blood Follows, The Lees Of Laughter's End, and The Healthy Dead. NoK and the B&KB books don't really cross, so you can read it whenever.
Hello, soldiers, look at your mage, now back to me, now back at your mage, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped being an unascended mortal and switched to Sole Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in a warren with the High Mage your cadre mage could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an acorn with two gates to that realm you love. Look again, the acorn is now otataral. Anything is possible when your mage smells like Sole Spice and not a Bole brother. I’m on a quorl.

#3 User is offline   Stonecrow 

• Corporal

Posted 09 March 2008 - 05:25 PM

I just purchased Blood Follows, The Healthy Dead and Lees of Laughters End. I haven't been able to find the other two yet. So that question is since I will have 3 can I read them out of the order they are listed or should I read Night of Knives before Lees of Laughter's End?

#4 User is offline   Dancer+ 

• A Driven Individual
  • Group: Team Handsome

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:56 PM

I thought Healthy Dead was the second of the three, at least in the order they were released.

#5 User is offline   Stonecrow 

• Corporal

Posted 19 March 2008 - 06:58 PM

Dancer-

I thought so too but in this copy I just recieved containing all three stories LoLE is before tHD. In the special introduction to LoLE James Barclay states that the order is especially. Blood Follows, Lees of Laughter's End, The Healthy Dead. Weird huh?

#6 User is offline   VampireGoat 

• Lieutenant

Posted 23 April 2008 - 02:27 PM

healthy dead was the second released, however lee's of laughters end is the direct sequal of blood flows

by the look of the end of LoLE there will probably be another book carrying on from that

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users